What's new

Other Currently reading?

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
I’m not a big reader. It is hard for me to find a book or series that keeps my interest. Right now I am reading a book called “hush, hush” by Becca Fitzpatrick. I literally just started it. Like, just finished chapter 2 started. A girl at the local library recommended it to me because I told her I like supernatural fantasy-horror and stuff like that, though I’m not sure how much horror is in it. From what I know it’s a romance between a girl and a fallen angel. Normally I’m not big on romance but I’ve heard this one is far from cliche so I should enjoy it

Setsuna

Let's go!
Attempting to, trying, The Sight David Clement-Davies. I started reading it because my husband recommended it and the sequel, Fell. I'll probably finish it in two years I don't read as much as I would like to anymore. I'm also trying to read The Shape of Water. I've already seen the movie so I was trying to catch up on the book but that too will take some years I just don't have time.

Jannah

Crazy Cat Lady
Laurus by Eugene Vodolazkin. It's fascinating if one is into both historical and spiritual stuff. Of course, I would not recommend it to everybody due to the heavy spiritual/religious themes present, but it's a good story and well-written.

flies_with_owls

Finding an outlet for the ideas
I just finished The Dark Tower.

It might be my all time favorite series, but you need to be willing to buy in to some pretty serious magical realism.

Anarchin

Adventurous Dreamer
Unfortunately I have problems with my eyes and I need to see a doctor. Every time I try to read eventually get headache. :closedeyesfrown: Apparently I need glasses.

However I'm currently trying to read "The Portrait of Dorian Grey".

lostwanderer

A restless soul
Rure by Moon Da Mi Seo (fantasy-adventure manga)

I usually cycle through a couple of things based on my mood so that would be manga, webtoons, online novels and occasionally, a roleplay with an interesting premise.

FoolsErin

absolute pun queen
Shadowscale and Tess of the Road, which are both by Rachel Hartman.

However, they’re both school library books, and since school ends in the rest of this school week and two four day weeks, I’m probably not gonna be able to finish them in time. I’ll probably have to go to the public library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)