• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [currently closed] Violet Meadows (Stardew, Harvest Moon and SoS Inspired RP)

Hello, is this roleplay still open? I'd love to join this RP!

What's the character limit per player? There's a few roles I really have lots of ideas for!

-Inventor (This would be a guy who makes wacky inventions. Creative and very inventive, though his gadgets don't always work as intended.)

-Restaurant Owner (This would be the owner of a restaurant in town. Could perhaps come with a waiter/waitress and a cook included)

-Miner (This person would be working at the mines collecting minerals, and would know a lot about the layout of the place. There could be two of them, potentially.)

-Rich Family Descendant (This person would presumably work as a secretary or assistant for the company where his/her father is the CEO. They moved into town mostly for business purposes.)

-Tailor/Seamstress (This person owns a store in town where he/she sells clothing. Could possibly have the dream of one day being a successful fashion designer)

Please let me know if I can join, and how many characters at most I can add. I've got lots of ideas. Have a great day! :)

Hello, is this roleplay still open? I'd love to join this RP!

What's the character limit per player? There's a few roles I really have lots of ideas for!

-Inventor (This would be a guy who makes wacky inventions. Creative and very inventive, though his gadgets don't always work as intended.)

-Restaurant Owner (This would be the owner of a restaurant in town. Could perhaps come with a waiter/waitress and a cook included)

-Miner (This person would be working at the mines collecting minerals, and would know a lot about the layout of the place. There could be two of them, potentially.)

-Rich Family Descendant (This person would presumably work as a secretary or assistant for the company where his/her father is the CEO. They moved into town mostly for business purposes.)

-Tailor/Seamstress (This person owns a store in town where he/she sells clothing. Could possibly have the dream of one day being a successful fashion designer)

Please let me know if I can join, and how many characters at most I can add. I've got lots of ideas. Have a great day! :)
Oh Hey Red!

Multiple characters are allowed as long as its not overboard haha. A lot of these roles are either taken or have something fairly similar (except maybe Inventor or Rich family descendant type character) but if you are interested and have a more ideas that you could brainstorm with us you are more than welcome to join our ooc discord to talk out some character ideas with us :) Just let me know and I can send an invite your way!

Oh Hey Red!

Multiple characters are allowed as long as its not overboard haha. A lot of these roles are either taken or have something fairly similar (except maybe Inventor or Rich family descendant type character) but if you are interested and have a more ideas that you could brainstorm with us you are more than welcome to join our ooc discord to talk out some character ideas with us :) Just let me know and I can send an invite your way!
Excellent! So there's already a tailor/seamstress, a restaurant owner and a miner? That's ok, I've got more ideas, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing the inventor and the rich family descendant. Please do send me an invite, I'd love to join in on the fun!

Hey! I remember really wanting to be a part of the original rp a little over a year ago, but life got in the way, unfortunately. That being said, I'd be super interested in jumping in on the reboot, if you'll have me.

Last edited:
Ooh, this looks good and I am currently without any roleplays. I actually have two characters I would like to play (if their jobs roles are available):
1. Museum curator / part-time Tattoo artist/piercer (I can't imagine too much revenue for tattooing in this town, so I figured he could act as a town historian/museum curator as his main source of income)
2. Radio Newsman/DJ & Reporter
If both these roles are okay, I can get started on their character sheets right away.

Hey! I remember really wanting to be a part of the original rp a little over a year ago, but life got in the way, unfortunately. That being said, I'd be super interested in jumping in on the reboot, if you'll have me.
Oh Hey! Glad to hear from you again! We have a lot of roles filled right now but If I recall you originally were going to have a writer? I think that is still free :)

Ooh, this looks good and I am currently without any roleplays. I actually have two characters I would like to play (if their jobs roles are available):
1. Museum curator / part-time Tattoo artist/piercer (I can't imagine too much revenue for tattooing in this town, so I figured he could act as a town historian/museum curator as his main source of income)
2. Radio Newsman/DJ & Reporter
If both these roles are okay, I can get started on their character sheets right away.
Hey! Our current librarian has a big hand in history stuff so I'm not sure where things stand with your first character idea (though having a tattoo artist around could be fun!) you might have to talk it over with some of the other players? As for the second role its completely free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back