• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Currently Closed)~Raven’s Updated Partner Hunt ~ [Advanced/Literate]

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
Greetings, RPNation!

Time has come that I finally crawled out of my writing groove and, with my final exams here, I decided it would be best to procrastinate by putting my mind to work and picking up new roleplays! Now, without further ado, let me present myself - I am currently a student and part-time artist who also happens to be in love with writing. I have over 7 years of roleplaying under my belt and I consider myself to be quite advanced, which is something I expect from my partners as well. I enjoy creating rich stories, intricate plots and spicy, well rounded characters. My preferred genre is medieval fantasy (special thanks to George R. R. Martin), with magical elements rooted in realism (as realistic as dragons and Seers can be). I roleplay in third person, past tense, on threads or Docs, although I highly prefer the former. Normally, I can provide around 3-4 replies per week (my timezone is GMT+3 if that matters).

Roleplaying goes both ways, so what I expect from my partners I will always replicate:

1. Proper grammar and spelling. Occasional mistakes happen and are acceptable, but not if they become a pattern. I find it very distracting to try to read a sentence lacking any punctuation or sense.
2. Advanced writing style. I know this can come off as condescending - which, I assure you, is not my intention - but I do not have the patience to train new roleplayers. I put a lot of effort into my replies and I would like my partner to do the same. I am a multi paragraph writer (~8-20/post) and I value, devour and absorb detail. Hit me with thoughts, descriptions and dialogue galore.
3. Ability to create living, breathing characters. They are the key ingredient to a great story. Be able to play multiple, diverse characters of both genders. Although I will almost always have a female character, I enjoy writing males just as much.
4. Communicate with me. Offer your ideas and contribute to my own. Let us inspire eachother! Also, please tell me if you are unhappy with something! I am willing to discuss and work on fixing things together, so our roleplay is enjoyable for both of us.
5. Romance. I'm a sucker for it, and although it's usually not the main focus of a roleplay, I could not imagine a story without it. My preferred pairing is FxM, since I am most comfortable with it, but I can definitely roleplay others for secondary characters.

With that being said, let's get to the good stuff!

PLOTS
For centuries, magic had been pouring through the blood of the sovereign family of a flourishing Kingdom, potent and unconquerable by its enemies. Dragons haunted the skies, watching from above, only answering to the calling of their own blue blood. Yet the peace only lasted until it found its abrupt end, when violence and thirst turned the people against their rulers. Rebellions were kindled; cities burned to the ground, strongholds closed their gates and the sky turned somber, until the crown and seat on the throne were taken by another, pure from the dark touch of magic, who swore to protect the people from such abominations until the end of time. Little did they know that blue blood still warmed the veins of a child who had escaped the violent retribution of their family, and will seek to take back what is theirs by right.

In celebration of his coronation, the Prince is given a night with one of the most coveted ladies of a luxurious brothel, a woman who is told to know the past and present of any man who makes her happy. A childish story, kindled by those desperate for entertainment out of the ordinary. Yet her gifts prove to be true when, upon touching him, she forsees his death at his kingship ceremony.

A Kingdom has been guarded for ages by soldiers - known as the Hunters - residing in each of the four edges of the realm. Old tales say that, before the Hunters, there were four dragons watching over the lands in their stead, but as centuries passed, the only evidence of their existence remained crumbling bones and bedtime stories told by the Hunters who swear they had seen them. But what happens when one of them discovers the recent remains of one such creature?

CONCEPTS
Arranged marriage
Rebellion
War/Doom
Awakened legends
Pirates

FANDOMS
Only interested in Game of Thrones at the moment. Being more than familiar with the lore and also having read the first three books, brainstorming in this universe comes pretty easily for me.

If none of these are to your liking, I would be more than willing to discuss your own ideas or come up with something together.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back