• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Current cravings to get my creativity flowin' again! [fandom + a few originals]

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! The names Willow!!! Currently working like 40+ hours a week as a closer, but I've started coming out of the woodwork some. I'm only looking to pick up a few rps unfortunately, but I'd like to look for more eventually. Maybe once school starts back up and I cut back my hours? Who knows, it'll be finee lol.

Anyways, I'm only really looking for a few things that I'm currently craving. I generally prefer oc x oc, but I am willing to do oc x cannon. More than willing to double for both!! Generally I prefer my side to be mxf pairings, but yours can be anything!!

If you'd like to try and plot something out, please pm me! Thanks for reading!

In terms of fandoms, I'm currently looking for:
(Anything that is bolded means oc only!!)
Bleach
Death Note
Owl House
Last of Us

Plots I'm interested in:

The semester's over and characters A and B are ready for their summer vacation! The siblings mostly get along. While waiting for their bus, character A realizes that they dropped something fairly important to them and runs off to get it. B follows and they find the object being stolen by a tiny feline animal. It disappears through a mirror, which A quickly follows. B, not wanting to leave their sibling behind, follows.

They're thrown into a fantasy world that seemingly had it all - magic, griffins, similar technology, fairies that want to eat them... And quickly realize they don't have a good way back home. Unlike the creatures of this world, both humanoid and not, the siblings are unable to cast magic naturally.

While trying to figure out how to survive in this world, the siblings meet character C, who is a prodigy working directly underneath the emperor. C brings them to the castle where the emperor graciously allows them to stay. As they explore the world around them, they also meet character D and the four start going on various journeys. Adventure after adventure, the cracks in the emperors' facade starts to show.

[plot can be altered as needed, or even wanted!!]
[Siblings mostly for doubling purposes - but I have come up with several dynamics that might be fun!!]
[Was thinking that C would be mostly keeping watch on A and B - maybe some prophecy or something that a pair of humans would foil the emperors plans?]
[Haven't actually come up with an end goal for the emperor - although we could do something simple like being as powerful as a god]

[Inspired by TOH, but I'm happy to change lore/systems to make it a bit more original if you have any suggestions!!]

Muse a was born with/experimented on and has had powers since birth. They find an experimental lab. Unfortunately they can only help muse b escape, who has no idea how to control their powers and isn't exactly the most calm about their current situation.

muse a works as a florist in a cute little shop where muse b always buys flowers and bouquets. muse a thinks it’s lovely they are buying flowers for their significant other, but must b only comes to see muse a, their daily ray of sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back