• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern cupid's arrow დ open

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
사랑해
cupid's arrow
Cupid’s Arrow is South Korea’s hottest celebrity dating reality show since the iconic We Got Married! Now we know that the entertainment industry has been lacking in this sort of show for a long time, but that’s why we created Cupid’s Arrow. What is this show about you may ask, well, it’s quite simple really. Instead of only focusing on marriage, our show focuses on dating and how people may change their minds more than once when it comes to their partner. We whisk our celebrity guests off to the beautiful island of Jeju where they will live in two separate houses and will go through various missions and dates, being able to choose which partner they go with. They stay there for one week before they decide on one partner in particular. If all goes according to plan, the couples will return to Seoul where they will share an apartment with their partner and experience a realistic married life. The marriage contract lasts 90 days and they will have the option to end it right then and there, or possibly extend it. So who knows? What will these celebrities choose to do when struck by Cupid’s arrow?

Hello and welcome to Cupid’s Arrow, aka the first roleplay I’ve made in a very long time. This is a revamp of a really old roleplay of mine but with a bit of a twist as I don’t want to have forced pairings or anything like that! This roleplay is going to be a pretty light-hearted and fast-paced roleplay so I hope you will like that sort of vibe! If you need a bit of an explanation of the plot itself, I have listed it below. Hope to see you in the roleplay!

Cupid’s Arrow is a reality show that was created to essentially replace We Got Married which was a popular show for years. Like WGM, Cupid’s Arrow invites various celebrities, all differing in ages, ideal types, and even jobs. The point of this show is for them to date around a group of people and find someone they wouldn’t mind ‘marrying’ for 90 days. They will be staying on the beautiful Jeju Island for a week where they will be completing missions and going on dates with the other contestants, hoping to find their ideal match. Once they find someone, they will propose and go back to Seoul, living out the next 90 days as a married couple, but they still have their busy schedules, fans, traveling, meeting family, etc. This is supposed to be a pretty light-hearted roleplay, but there is potential for drama and angst, just keep it realistic!

The Guidelines
დ This will be taking place in South Korea, however, South Korean face claims aren’t required!
დ I expect you to be able to post once a week in the in-character section and write a minimum of two paragraphs per IC post
დ Realistic face claims are required
დ There will be no forced pairings, everyone will figure out who they want as their marriage partner in the discord server so it makes things easier
დ Just because you pair up with someone, it doesn’t mean they have to fall in love, love triangles and such are always welcome
დ Discord is going to be the main place for OOC discussion so be prepared for that
დ If you have any issues with anyone, please let me know and I can help sort it out
დ Follow RPN’s rules and fade to black if/when needed
დ There are only 9 available spots right now, four women and five men (if there are open slots, you may make a second character)
დ If you are accepted, I will react to your cs with a heart
დ Put your character’s favorite food to show you’ve read the rules
coded by yours truly, social

also i'm so torn on my fc, i'm panicked. like AHH

yeah definitely, seems really fun! what fcs are you considering? and i didn’t know if we needed it here but my boy would love some carbonara!

yeah definitely, seems really fun! what fcs are you considering? and i didn’t know if we needed it here but my boy would love some carbonara!
i approve of that choice tbh.

i have so many fcs like DX i have hyuna, dasom, hani, wheein, chorong, or nana

honestly might start off with heize
ALSO i'll get the character sheet up tomorrow afternoon probs?

Interested. My boy will be very confused as to why none of these very available women seem to make him feel anything whilst damn those are some hot ass boiz.
Also my fave food is everything.

Last edited:
Definitely interested
My character will accept bribes in the form of any food but those with cheese would earn extra favours

big ed x rose intensifies

(; mayonnaise

jk im no monster - i don got a solid character idea yet but ill keep you p0stEd
LMAOOOOOO yes. Honestly I was tempted to do 100 days but like effort

YESS i am here!!
they're an ice cream lover but also lactose intolerant :[
we love someone who abuses their intolerance just to indulge in ice cream 👌👌 welcome aboard my friend

splish splash would you look at that -- i'm very very interested
(my son loves all foods but his fave is probably cupcakes. give him one and he'll be your bff for life)
i have like. 7 million fc's to choose from ahhh

also heize is QUEEN pls use her

Last edited:
HOW DARE YOU
ma boys fav food is chocopies. fatten him up yall.
splish splash would you look at that -- i'm very very interested
(my son loves all foods but his fave is probably cupcakes. give him one and he'll be your bff for life)
i have like. 7 million fc's to choose from ahhh

also heize is QUEEN pls use her
YESS i am here!!
they're an ice cream lover but also lactose intolerant :[

big ed x rose intensifies

(; mayonnaise

jk im no monster - i don got a solid character idea yet but ill keep you p0stEd
Definitely interested
My character will accept bribes in the form of any food but those with cheese would earn extra favours
Interested. My boy will be very confused as to why none of these very available women seem to make him feel anything whilst damn those are some hot ass boiz.
Also my fave food is everything.
ALL HOTTIES i do love dasom and nana tho

i think i'll use yves... >.>
all queens?? wow you’re right, that Is hard

yves is my loona bias, bless you 😔😔
colour me interested !
she loves a good vanilla souffle.... .
Here's the CS link you guys! The Deadline is going to be JULY 1ST

heya, i had a small question! are there any restrictions for the lgbt characters or is it going to be a free-for-all to make it more light-hearted? just wanted to ask since some rps lean towards making it 'realistic' versus some lean towards making it more open and relaxed for enjoyment, so i just wanted to check before i created my character(s)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back