• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cryptid Containment Corporation [Original Universe] (Looking for Three More!)

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
LogoMakr_6wRGVz.png

[TAPE = PLAY]

The SCP Foundation. A collection of 'true' files created by a secretive organization that deals with the anomalous properties in our world. People create various forms of media based on said created stories, most knowing the website as simply a creative sandbox. Some still hold the hope in their hearts that it's true on some level, though they doubt themselves heavily.

And those people, are correct. It's not real.
It's just a front for a different, deadlier organization.

The Cryptid Containment Corporation.
Urban Legends, Local Myths, and even Ghost Stories surround the main culture of human nature. Stories can heal. Stories can hurt.
But it's what is behind the stories that does real damage.

In this tale of woe and weariness, readers will follow the advents of the Reawakening, an event that took place inside the Corporation not long ago. In it, we learn that the CCC has been alive for some time now, using the SCP Foundation as a front to the general public. However, recent events in the world have started to make the employees anxious. After all, the mobile task forces and security details are all fabricated online. The CCC has been deliberately focused on research from afar, using witnesses and testimonies, and even the occasional old photograph to their advantage.

Now, however, things are getting out of hand, and their scary stories can only tell them so much. Enter our main players, new employees who have been chosen or volunteered to be part of the CCC Mobile Mission Force, a branch that would spark the golden years of the CCC after the mysteries this branch solved.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.
How about we take a peak behind the curtain, and travel back to early 2019, where are story begins and thrives.

Well, shall we proceed?

[TAPE = STOP]
[REWIND?]

Last edited:
Hello! I am somewhat interested. What are the general expectations in reply length?

I’m not expecting a whole essay, but I think a minimum of a full (not filler content) paragraph sounds good. I’ll be posting an OOC once this gets enough replies which will include such regulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back