• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover Fandoms Interest Check!

Miu-Miu

•°•Starry Skies°•°
♡Welcome To My Crossover Fandoms Interest Check♡

Yo yo! My name is Miu and I'm a 20 year old female! My job is a fanfiction editor, and I work on SEVERAL different platforms such as; AO3, wattpad, Deviantart, amino, and more! I live in a 2 person apartment with Yuri (My bro bro twin), our 3 dogs, our 3 cats, our bunny, our snake, and any animals we help off of the streets! My entire family is of Japanese ethnicity, so if you ever want to respond to me in Japanese 私はあなたの言う事が分かります! (The Japanese part there says "I understand you" for people who don't speak Japanese). Before we go onto my roleplay information, I hope that you're having a lovely day! However, if you're not, I send wishes of happiness your way, and hope you can find a ray of light hope in your life today/tonight to turn things back to a positive state of mind.^^

Writing Style: I will use any POV, and I'm very flexible length wise! I can go from illiterate to novella, so needless to say I will match you!!

Pairings: literally any-- OCxCC, CCxCC, OCxOC, BxG, BxNB, BxB, GxG, GxNB, and any other you can think of! Only thing with this though: if we're doing a BxG roleplay we will double up! This it's not an option! If we're doing MxF either we double up for it or we don't do it. Sorry, that's the way I role ya know?

Response Times: I have very inconsistent responses--- and I apologize--- bump me whenever you feel necessary please, but not every half hour or hour

Age groups I'll roleplay with: Anyone over the age of ten and under the age of forty

Kakegurui x Danganronpa
Basically, this would be set in the Danganronpa world/AU, but instead of murder, they have to gamble their way out (Oh god just remembered Celestia's Ultimate XD). The only thing is, if you challenge someone to a gamble and they accept, whoever loses dies.

Boku No Hero Academia x Danganronpa
This would also be set in the Danganronpa world/AU, but in this one, they all have quirks!

Boku No Hero Academia x Kakegurui
Imagine the Kakegurui world/AU if they all had quirks. That's basically my idea for this. Instead of people who can't gamble being housepets, the quirkless would be house pets and such, and there'd be rules with quirks and such.

Hazbin Hotel x Kakegurui
Basically, imagine if in Hazbin Hotel the demons in hell loved to gamble, which is also how the purge would be set, the weakest gamblers get killed off when there's overpopulation.

Thanks for reading sweetie!♡ If you're interested, dm me or comment on this, and add your favorite color or animal with it please!^^​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back