• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: (
  • Stories about the twelve Chinese Zodiacs have been out there for years. The story is the same as anything but a family who is cursed with a Chinese Zodiac by Devil fruits is a rare thing. A family is born with a devil fruit with them this fruit has the Chinese Zodiac signs on them. Upon eating it they'll become that animal with parts of the animal with them.

This family is called the Motomino family they have been cursed with this for years and years. The family lives together on an island in the New World. This island is a large city itself no many people know about the Motomino family or the family's secret.

They seem like normal people with devil fruit powers. Some of them go to school and college everything seems normal with this family. They never asked about their animal parts strange yes but everyone in this world has devil fruit powers. What is the difference with this family? When hugged they transformed into an animal. No one knows why this happens some believe it's the power of the devil fruit or it can be a curse

Notes:
    - This takes place in Modern World. But in the One Piece Universe.
    - Name of the island is call Umi Island It means Sea in Japanese.
    - City is like Tokyo, Japan.

Rules:
- I need canons for this RP.
- Post 2-3 days. If you can.
- I'll make a discord once we have a group.
- OC's are welcome don't overrun the RP with them.
- If you're interested in this RP let me know. Tell me what characters you're going to have. OC or Canon. So I have a List.
- Character limited is four for now.

Taken Spots:

Motomino Family
Cat - Female - Taken (By Trafalgar Hoshi)

Canons
None Yet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back