• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Eric just followed but stayed a few steps away just staring into the tree line sadly. He kept an eye on their surroundings though still bond to protect them.

Astrid smiled softly walking with Kain and dipped her head to Alpha Ryan. "It seemed tonight was a overall successful evening."

Ryan just dipped his head watching his pack still though "I does appear that way...A few have found their mates."

Kain stood beside Astrid, dipping her head to the Alpha. "I agree that tonight went well. It may take a couple more really establish these bonds. Alpha, do you give permission for those that have found a mate to meet at the borders if they so choose?" He asked, not looking the male in the eyes but keeping confidence in his stature.
-

Jaylin started walking, her head down as thoughts raced through her head. She had essentially signed up to kill a king, queen and her own Alpha. What was she thinking? Right, she was thinking that she didn't want a vampire for a mate after one had killed her first mate. Unknowingly, she'd found her way to the border, upwind of the meeting spot. She hadn't realized it because the scents were headed away from her.

Ryan shifted his weight watching Kain "If you're going to request something of me and my pack you should at least look the man in the eye." He just hummed "I suppose it is only fair to them. I can not ask him to stay from their new found mates. Moving up the next meeting may be beneficial as so i do not have so many hanging out on my borders."

Eric looked up just barely catching the faintest scent of his mate desperate to follow but was scared she'd just bolt again

Kain flushed as he heard the Alpha's words. He was trying to be respectful so he didn't appear like he was challenging the man. He lifted his eyes to look at the man. "I agree in bringing the meeting forward, perhaps in two weeks hold another? Perhaps earlier in the day as well" He asked. "Any of your pack is welcome on my side as well if they eventually wish to move with their mates on this side of the border" He added.
-

Jaylin froze as she realized where she was, before sighing. She looked around and saw a tree, sitting down and leaning against the bark. Already the female regretted agreeing to the rogues but she couldn't hold her on in fighting them. She knew that if she was linked back to the attack she could be banned from the pack and and our mate will shun us Her wolf added with a snarl.

Ryan just dipped his head humming "We can do noon. That can be an issue for when we arrive to it." He didn't seem very excited about this whole thing but was at least open to allowing it.

Eric was desperate to go to his mate, every fiber of his being wanting to go but he was terrified of her bolting off on him again. He just looked at Kain and Astrid hoping she could give him some insight.

Kain nodded back. "I understand. We will see you in two weeks Alpha" Kain said, he was ready to get his friend back to the castle where they can talk without open ears. He looked down at Astrid before noticing the look on Erics face. "Love, now that this is dismissed, would it be possible for you to talk to his mate? That might help us figure out what's going on" He asked her, stepping them away from Alpha Ryan with a nod of respect.
-

Jay closed her eyes, trying to calm her wolf down. She placed her palms on the earth as a way to try and center herself but it did nothing for the headache raging in her head.

Astrid dipped her head “I can certainly try.” She just shifted and started off in the direction of Jay to save time before the woman tried leaving again. walking out of the treeline and shifted back into her human, she could read the waves of anger rolling off her wolf even as a human which concerned her. “Hey Jay.. can we chat?”

Jay's eyes snapped open as she smelled another wolf. Looking up, she noticed Astrid who had left the pack for her vampire mate and became queen at the same time. "I have nothing I need to say Astrid" Jay snapped, turning her head away. Can you stop making enemies for once?! Her wolf growled in her head.

Astrid just crossed her arms over her chest “that’s a great way to greet a friend. Or are we not that anymore? If you have nothing to say you can at least bloody listen then. Do you know how cruel that was to that poor guy, he was doing his best to be polite.”

Kain walked over to Eric, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want to head towards the castle and talk?" He asked. He dismissed the unmated clan members and they all slowly filtered away from new mates with promises of further meetings.
-
Jaylin snorted derisively before she stood up. Her attention was laser focused on Astrid now. She opened her mouth to speak before her wolf growled in her head. "I'm sorry okay? I just don't want a mate right now, especially one from their clan" Jay sighed, running a hand through her long strawberry blonde hair. "I, I, look tell him I'm sorry and maybe next meeting I'll at least say hello" Jay could feel her wolf settling at the proposition, and she felt the headache vanish.

Astrid frowned “Jay.. give the guy a chance.. That fight was a long time ago and it wasn’t his fault… he wasn’t even in that fight. I can’t begin to understand what it feels like to lose your mate but you were gifted a second chance. Not everyone gets those.”

Jay looked at her, listening to her words and sighing. "I know he wasn't there, most of them died during that fight if you recall. It's hard to change for some" She said. She heard the rest of her words and if her wolf was out, her ears would be pinned back. "You're right, you don't know. How could you? Not only did you get your first mate, but a whole kingdom too" Jay said looking at the ground. Why would the universe give her a new mate, a vampire no less but what really got her was she couldn't handle loosing another mate. The first time tore her up, she had become ruthless when fighting which led the Alpha to pull her away from being a warrior to being a hunter. She couldn't imagine what would happen if she got close to him and lost him too.

Astrid looked at her “I knew a similar feeling though Jay.. I spent months sneaking out to the border only to get a few hours of time with my mate in the middle of the night. Knowing the consequences but I eventually couldn’t fight the bond… every time I had to walk away it felt like a piece of me was shattering… You deserve some happiness it will just hurt as much if your pushing it away..”

Jay sighed, eyeing the other wolf. "I will consider meeting him at the next gathering. No matter what, I won't run again. I need a little bit of time to process though." She heard Astrid's words and she understood. She had felt a small piece had shattered off as she'd run, and her wolf hadn't helped by growing on edge and fighting her. "I, I miss you in the pack by the way" She added. "You were the only one who could best me in sparring. Its no fun anymore when I beat the others within a few minutes" She added with a smirk.

Astrid couldn’t help but smirk “I can still come by. Alpha Ryan has given me access but you were not in the pack the few times I’ve come by. I do miss our spares I haven’t had a good match since leaving.”

Jay sent a smirk back. "Must be nice living in that fancy castle and being pampered by staff I'm sure" She playfully taunted, hands on her hips. "Besides, I've been out hunting each time you come by, someone has to feed these ruthless wolves" She joked.

She couldn’t help but smirk “It’s definitely different for sure but their cook is the sweetest woman I have ever meet in my life.” She laughed “well maybe you should start teaching them.”

Jay listened to her friend, slowly realizing that perhaps she'd made a mistake from the start. She'd agreed to the rogues but now she wanted to take it back. Astrid seemed fine, they must not be the ruthless clan they used to be. She was still unsure as to if they really changed, but Astrid was convinced they had. "I've tried. They'll have to learn if I leave though" She laughed.

Astrid laughed “you stop feeding them. They will figure it out pretty quick. I’m sure I could convince Alpha Ryan for you to come visit if you’d like at some point.”

Jay looked down at the ground, fiddling with her feet. How could she fix this? She was sure the rogues were watching her. “I, I would love that. Um, would he even still want to see me after what I did?” She asked. Jaylin trusted Astrid, immensely but she couldn’t say what she wanted without being found out by the rogues. If they were in King Kain’s territory, far enough out of ear shot then she’d feel better knowing.

Astrid smiled softly “ya…Jay did you not see the look on the guy’s face… I’m pretty sure he’s playing 50 questions with Kain trying to understand what he did wrong…” she shifted her weight with a small smile “I promise he would still love to meet you.”

She smiled back to Astrid, her hands wringing together. "I.." She paused, hearing a stick breaking near her. Dread filled her body as she looked over her shoulder. "Someone's watching us, you should head back. Tell him that I'll see him at the next meeting okay?" She asked, opening her arms for a hug. Jaylin didn't know if she'd survive till then but knew she had to, she did want to talk to him. He was extremely handsome and seemed nice enough with the very minimal contact she'd had already.

Jay wrapped her arms around her friend. She whispered in her ear "Get me to the castle and I'll explain" She made it look like she was just hugging an old friend, hoping to refute any attention. Drawing back, she smiled. "It was nice to see you. We'll have to run together sometime, my wolf missed yours too." Jay said.

Astrid stepped back “I’ll see if Alpha Ryan will allow you some free time in the next couple days. I do miss our time together, as if on cue her wolf was bounding around in her head wanting to go now. She just stepped away needing to speak with Kain.

She shifted her grey wolf trotting off into treeline but flicked her ears careful whoever was watching didn’t start to follow her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back