• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crosshairs [Punisher Inspired Roleplay]

tumblr_ozkhfuq2EJ1uqfsrjo7_400.gif

Finally finished the Punisher, and I fell in love. Hell, the show had me before the opening credits even rolled with that sniping scene. Needless to say, I'm terribly craving to do a story inspired by The Punisher.

My character would be a Special Forces veteran who's recently returned home from deployment, and for his own vengeance-born reasons, has started cleaning house with the criminals that stalk the streets of New York City.
tumblr_o47058NhOQ1sg0b22o1_400.gif

Name:
Jaxon "Maverick" Asher
Profession: Former Navy SEAL Sniper

• tumblr_o47058NhOQ1sg0b22o4_400.gif

Height: 6'3"
    Build: Muscular

Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown

Notable Scars:
    • Bullet puncture wound on his upper right chest, near to his heart.
    • Small mark over his left eyebrow.

tumblr_p0jwlfYzr41sai68lo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nmnl2br5ej1qik4d9o1_500.png

Your character? Well, depends on what you want to play. A fellow veteran? A by-the-book cop? A find-the-truth reporter? A disgruntled PI? A hacker? We can tailor a story from there. I would like it if your character at least disagrees morally on some level with mine's methods; while I'm not a fan of Daredevil (the character weirdly, not the show), I do like the idea of that sort of reluctant partnership.

The basic plot would be our characters somehow working to bring down a ring of mobsters for different reasons of their own. Perhaps we even throw in a good government conspiracy? Anyways, I want this to be dark, gritty, violent, and gory. It'll definitely include heavy themes as well. There's your fair warning.

Check out my writing style here:
Blackshot Ghosts [Closed]

I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a writing sample, so I can see if our styles match.

Thanks for reading!

P.S.:
CEUeNnvWoAABdvK.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there! So I haven’t seen the punisher but maybe we can work with that? But I love your writing style and ideas!​

Hey! I love the Punisher and this seems super interesting to me - if you're still looking, of course.

This iteration of The Punisher and Jigsaw are one of my favorites, and the show was really good.

I'm a Vet myself (Marine) and would love to roleplay this idea. I have an idea for a character that I think would go great with this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back