• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hehoo!
I'm a 26y/o female from GMT+1, searching for an partner that's at least 18y/o, maybe even around my age!

I am searching for a rather specific scenario. It centers around a "slice-of-life", crime/thriller scenario.
Due to that, it'd be great if you'd be alright with darker and more adult themes.

It's about a murderer. (Someone commits very outstanding crimes in their heaviness and with a signature).
The special agent in charge (your role - male role) gets a special task force, because those murders are brutal, bad, and start to happen on a "regular" basis. For the special task force, they get a new attorney (my role, female) for the task from oversees.
I have some outlines for both characters. But I wanted each of them to have a past - horrible or not. So his past is up to you. (Has he lost a child and his marriage broke because of that? One if his parents, victim of a crime?...)
Between all the investigations, one of the two gets into the sight of the murderer and stuff unfolds before, after and in between. There could also be romance involved!

In order to double up and keep things fair, there could also be more roles within this rp, as I learned that such a special task force is build with more people like also a profiler, more special agents, forensic docs. Maybe you are even a victim that got saved just in time? .. So it would also leave a lot to double up with :)

I usually rp via discord, gdocs or email.
Please write in 3rd person, past tense. I love detail, so my replies are usually at least 200 words per character pov. But they can easily get up to much more (1000 - 1500 words) - depending on the scene of course. Currently I have a good bit of time on my hands, so I can reply a few times a week, daily, maybe even several times a day.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back