• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta 1X1 {OCs accepted!}

Tuesday

Hello! I've been into the creepypasta fandom for a long while, but its gotten to the point where I feel the need to roleplay something with it!

A group of people have been taken from their city, all different in their own ways, now forced into a hostage situation with apparent serial killers due to them looking for apparent "proxies" to work alongside them.

Now, these people are all different with their ordinary lives... but they do share one thing in common; they all got away with murder.

With that they were targeted by the Operator, now have to undergo rigorous training and follow the strict rules of the manor they now must call home... all the while being picked off one by one...

You can be a canon character or an OC! Of course, with canon characters you must make it realistic please, alongside your oc, no mary sues please!

Don't be afraid to hit me up if you too are a lover of creepypasta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back