• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
Greetings all, I’ve been craving an rp where it’s basically where humans turn into monsters, and It’s a MxF role play, I’ll be the male in the story.
Here are some requirements to put an interest out there,
-
This rp will be quite vulgar and bloody and overall overwhelming with pure madness, but there will be no slurs to community’s such as the LGBTQ+. There will be a lot of blood gore, etc. So I want a mature partner.
-
Please make a post of at least 2 paragraphs, I really hate one liners, they’re pretty much useless and never get anything done at all.
-
I want pure creativeness on the monster, I won’t mind them being a vampire or werewolf but I want creative face claims.
-
I will explain the lore to you in dm’s, there’s not much yet but I’ll give you an aspect of it.
-
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Please notify me if you need a break or will be gone, I hate it when the rp partner ditches the other and never tells them about it. It agitates me highly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back