• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
Hello everyone and welcome to my interest check!
Before wee start we have to go through a few rules first!
1. 17+ role play partner, I’m not comfortable at all role playing with a minor, I want a mature role play partner.
2. I’m a semiliterate role player I’ve been doing this for about 2 years now, I write about 1-3 paragraphs in each response.
3. NO ONE LINERS, this is very important to me, they’re basically irrelevant, and I can’t work with it, I get people get writers block, but there shouldn’t be a one liner.
4. No discord, I don’t have it, and I don’t want it, there been a lot of controversy around it and it creeps me out highly, so ooc will be held in separate dm’s.
5. I don’t have any triggers really, but I would like to discuss how far it can go, I’m fine with violence and gore but other suggestive themes I dislike.
6. I’m a guy and I’m only comfortable, as playing as a male character.

NOW ONTO THE FANDOMS!
Danganronpa (Craving)
I’ve been thinking of doing a separate au, where itself of the killing game it’s a joyful and happy summer camp, and all of the characters are camp counselors who already went through trading and have to deal with little kids. Here are the ships I’ll do.
Shuichi x Kaede
K1-B0 x Miu Iruma
Kaito x Maki
Soul Eater
For this fandom I’ll only do a Oc X Oc plot dynamic and I’ll do a Male x Female plot, I’ll do a Meister x Weapon plot.
Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure!
I want to do a original plot for this fandom with original characters and original stands, I highly crave creativity for this fandom, I’ll do a Male x Female for this.

Genres
Romance
I’ll do a Male x Female plot for this, I would prefer a slowburn or a, plot where they’re already dating and it’s a slice of life roleplay.
Horror
An original plot with, either physiological horror or a monster role play similar to, the tv show,’Sweet home’ or a action horror role-play.

Well that’s it for now, sorry there didn’t much but I can’t wait to role-play with you guys!

I'd love to do a slice of life roleplay with you! Some fluff and drama is always fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back