• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CRAVING: Mostly Supernatural, but also LOTR

skeletonbutterfly

"I love you" never felt like any blessing.
Roleplay Type(s)
PLEASE NOTE I WAS AWAY FOR SOME TIME DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES AND IF WE HAD AN RP AND I DISAPPEARED THIS IT WHY AND I'M SORRY.

✩Quick Points✩
(Below I will list quick points of what you can expect and if you don't match...no need to read further.
If the quick points are in red, they are non-negotiable. SPOILER...Everything will be in red. )

Doubling ⤌⤏ OOC Chat Friendly ⤌⤏ FEMALE PARTNERS ONLY⤌⤏ 18+⤌
⤏ Novella Style ⤌⤏ M/F Pairings ⤌⤏ Ghosting Friendly ⤌⤏ Character Sheets⤌
⤏ Plotting ⤌⤏ Real Face Claims Only ⤌⤏ Third Person ONLY ⤌⤏ Be Patient
⤌⤏ Discord & Docs Preferred
butterfly-love.gif

About Me ♡
If you made it past the quick points, I'm assuming you're ready to make detailed RPS,
with interesting characters, and cry over them with me. If not...well then maybe you're just bored...
In that case welcome! Either way I'm glad you're still reading. I'll try and make this short and sweet.

➤I prefer my partners be female, because I'm married and that's just what I'm comfortable with. In the same vein, as I myself am in
my thirties, I prefer my partners to be 18+.
My availability can range from once a week to once a month to sometimes even longer, due to medical issues, other writing partners, and a kid. In short I need someone patient and willing to wait for responses. This being said I am almost always available for plotting and chatting to keep muse high.
I'll do my ABSOLUTE BEST not to ghost, but life is life, sometimes I get overwhelmed and disappear.
Please don't hate me. It's not that I don't want to RP it's that I likely got busy. As mentioned above, my health issues sometimes get the better of me
and it takes me offline for a few days. (If that's going to bother you. Then...don't PM me. Nothing against you I just can't help my health issues.) If you disappear it is likely that I won't message you just cause I'm not the type to bug you and I'll assume you either didn't like the RP, got bored, or just got busy. I'm very ditch friendly. However, I'm also the type that if you just let me know you're not into the RP anymore, I'll gladly do something else.
➤I will NEVER play a singular character. Doubling is what I'm good at, so whether it's an original plot or fandom
I will always be playing one male and one female character. I play both characters fairly, to the best of my ability and usually write
anywhere from 4 to 6 paragraphs per-character per-post another reason it may take me a while to respond.
➤ I'm a visual, detail oriented person. So you can always expect full blown character sheets and the use of real FCs.
I prefer that you are also very much excited to create detailed characters with me.
➤ Someone willing to move to Discord for plotting and docs for posting would be great as I tend to forget to check the site for long periods of time.
➤ Please give me something to work with. I get that every single post isn't going to be a novel, but one liners or a couple lines isn't going to do it for me.
For Fandoms I only do OC X Cannon
Pick your own love interest; I'm a big believer that if you find the male love interest for your girl attractive you'll be more invested. So I always let my partners pick their male love interests FC I ask that you would be kind enough to let me do the same.

butterfly-love.gif

✴Supernatural✴
Not fully caught up on this, I think I made it to season six. However I do know quite a few
spoilers from later seasons. Looking for someone to play Dean.
I have experience playing Sam. Could try anyone else.

✴Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit✴♥️
Currently more interested in Lord of the Rings, but could be talked
into the Hobbit as I'm reading the book right now. I have not seen all the movies,
several times and absolutely adore them. I'm looking for Legolas or Aragorn. I love
both and can play pretty much anyone from the cast. Just ask.

butterfly-love.gif

✦Lastly✦

Please send me PMs. Do not comment here.
I would love for you to include your favorite color when you message me, just so I know you've read everything through.
Please don't just send me a message that says "I liked this idea...want to RP?" It is likely I won't even bother messaging you back.
Give me some info about yourself!
Also I only have one or two openings in my posting schedule.
So if those spots are filled I usually head off line for quite sometime and may not check here.
Which means I may not get back to you in a timely mannor. Please forgive me.

Anyways Happy Hunting!
Lots of Love.
Be courageous and be kind.🌻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back