• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing Character Sheets/OOC

Main
Here
Name: Antonio Rizzo
Sexual Prefrence: Heterosexual
Job:Engineer
History: Antonio was always interested in spaceships, at some point he wanted to design one. Right now he took a job as an engineer as he tried to find another suitable job.
Personality: Antonio is a blunt person, usually not caring about the feelings of others but he is a reasonable person. He doesn't go out of his way to berate people and he tends to be quiet. Silence is his favorite sound.
Looks:
uee-pilot-sketch001bluerm.jpg

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8841052&rating_type_id=1

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

another empire to add to the lore

Military republic of Lunari, also known as the MRL to outsiders, consists of several worlds ranging from the Crescent Nebula in the outer north-eastern arm of the Milky way to the Ismar Frontier. The MRL Consists originally of two Long lived races from their homeworld of Custodia, the Illustrati and the Felinae. The people are generally Xenophiles, despite their militaristic attitude.

I'll add that to the lore. The benefit of Jumpdrives, is that they have the potential for travel between galaxies as well, hence why I'll be separating the empires by Galaxy. As remember, there's an intergalactic threat possibly coming.

Name: Antonio Rizzo
Sexual Prefrence: Heterosexual
Job:Engineer
History: Antonio was always interested in spaceships, at some point he wanted to design one. Right now he took a job as an engineer as he tried to find another suitable job.
Personality: Antonio is a blunt person, usually not caring about the feelings of others but he is a reasonable person. He doesn't go out of his way to berate people and he tends to be quiet. Silence is his favorite sound.
Looks:
uee-pilot-sketch001bluerm.jpg

Welcome aboard

I'll add that to the lore. The benefit of Jumpdrives, is that they have the potential for travel between galaxies as well, hence why I'll be separating the empires by Galaxy. As remember, there's an intergalactic threat possibly coming.

Made some Edits

Military republic of Lunari: also known as the MRL to outsiders, consists of several worlds ranging from the Eriksson to Gavorkam and Nol, in the Heleus cluster of the Andromeda Galaxy. The MRL Consists originally of two Long lived races from their homeworld of Custodia, the Illustrati and the Felinae. The poeple are generally Xenophiles, despite their militaristic attitude.

Name: Zanis Lee Melbourne

Species: Human

Sexual Preference: Men

Job: Mercenary

History: Captured by raiders at a very young age, then enslaved by the Wrathari, this expatriot spent time as a slave but eventually found his way out. Zanus secretly learned the skills he would need to escape his life of captivity and made his escape. Upon reaching the core worlds he undertook military training so that if the slavers ever got to him again, they would have a harder time taking him alive this time. Eventually his culmination of skills thus far were recognized by some who thought he might be of some use on a colonization effort project. Now he works as a mercenary which is only just a mask in reality. So far actual combat has been surprisingly minimal so he mostly spends time doing non combat operations like spying and other miscellaneous work that is seemingly beneath him to some.

Personality: Quiet, stoic, damaged personality. Doesn't do anything for free and likes to keep things to a professional code. Broody.

Looks: Handsome, young. Outfit varies depending on situation but he typically dresses functionally. Plain clothes with no attention to style, he wears clothes that are facilitative to his frequent role as a body guard. Long grey robe of minimalstic proportions. Armor and weapons hidden underneath his robes and whatnot. He's a muscular guy as is expected of a mercenary, though a bit too pretty if you ask some. That's why he usually hides it underneath some kind of helmet, mask or visor of some sort. Tall and broad shouldered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Zanis Lee Melbourne

Species: Human

Sexual Preference: Men

Job: Mercenary

History: Captured by raiders at a very young age, then enslaved by the confederation, this expatriot spent time as a slave but eventually found his way out. Zanus secretly learned the skills he would need to escape his life of captivity and made his escape. Upon reaching the core worlds he undertook military training so that if the slavers ever got to him again, they would have a harder time taking him alive this time. Eventually his culmination of skills thus far were recognized by some who thought he might be of some use on a colonization effort project. Now he works as a mercenary which is only just a mask in reality. So far actual combat has been surprisingly minimal so he mostly spends time doing non combat operations like spying and other miscellaneous work that is seemingly beneath him to some.

Personality: Quiet, stoic, damaged personality. Doesn't do anything for free and likes to keep things to a professional code. Broody.

Looks: Handsome, young. Outfit varies depending on situation but he typically dresses functionally. Plain clothes with no attention to style, he wears clothes that are facilitative to his frequent role as a body guard. Long grey robe of minimalstic proportions. Armor and weapons hidden underneath his robes and whatnot. He's a muscular guy as is expected of a mercenary, though a bit too pretty if you ask some. That's why he usually hides it underneath some kind of helmet, mask or visor of some sort. Tall and broad shouldered.

Welcome Aboard

Hope nobody thinks I'm posting too much. It's just that with yet another person pulling out of the rp it seems to have slowed considerably. Wanted to keep it going.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar
Hey, it's been a good, but I won't be able to RP any longer. Stuff comes up, you know how it is, wish I coulda stayed longer.
Hope all goes well, take care
^_^

No, no. That's fine.
Hope you'll be able to return someday.

Sorry for not posting the past few days everyone. Life was keeping me busy.

That is always a fair idea, though I'm not quite sure how well that would transfer considering both where trying to report to people of higher order/ranking. Then they suddenly give up and vanish?

xpstitch xpstitch

Indeed. It seems this had died.
Though I'm willing to reboot this back up if anyone is still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back