• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing Character Sheets/OOC

Main
Here
Yea but it's super inactive

Yes, it is. That's why I keep messaging you guys about it.

Name: Marius Arulious

Species: Illustrati Invictus

Sexual Prefrence: Pansexual

Job: Commando/super soldier (on Political loan to the humans from the MRL)

History: Born on the colony world of Palegius, Marius lived a rather peaceful life on the oceanic paradise of a world. When he turned twenty, he enlisted into the officer corps of the Military Youth Academy. By the age of sixty, he had already climbed to the rank of captain, and had fought in numerous engagements. By the time he had turned 180, he and two thousand other distinguished soldiers were selected to undergo augmentation in an experimental super soldier program called Paladin. The results were a complete success with only a 20% mortality rate. Stronger, faster, smarter, and far more durable, Marius and the remaining 1800 were sent out to act as the vanguard of the expeditionary forces of the Military Republic of Lunari. When humanity first came into contact with the MRL, Marius and his platoon were the first to volunteer as a Diplomatic force to aid and forge an alliance to the young species.

Personality: Marius is a duty bound soldier, his men and his mission come first. When not in battle, he is the rock that his brothers and sisters need.

Looks:
View attachment 436659

Welcome aboard.

Hm... actually, I was about to let this slide, but could you please explain why he's 200+ years old?
The Illustrati naturally live for about 600 years, with modern medical science they can double that. Plus with him being augmented, he and his 1800 fellow paladins are an unknown variable. To put it simply, the illustrati age really slowly.

The Illustrati naturally live for about 600 years, with modern medical science they can double that. Plus with him being augmented, he and his 1800 fellow paladins are an unknown variable. To put it simply, the illustrati age really slowly.

Okay, I'll accept that.

@RimDim Mahima18 Mahima18 Shadow Shadow thespacekid thespacekid Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Reis Reis DragonSnake DragonSnake Lenny2000 Lenny2000 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. As I would like this RP to remain active, everyone has until Wednesday my time (it is currently Sunday) to either PM me why they haven't posted yet/in the past couple of days, or to post for their character in the main RP thread. If you need the RP thread, then just post here.
I don't want this RP to die before it's really started because the people playing it lost interest and didn't say anything.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Don't worry about this issue though, as you just joined.

@RimDim Mahima18 Mahima18 Shadow Shadow thespacekid thespacekid Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Reis Reis DragonSnake DragonSnake Lenny2000 Lenny2000 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Just a notice, but please, when making your posts please double check to see if they are completely legible in both of RPNation's Forum Styles. There are two of them, a Light and a Dark. This is mostly for those who like changing the color of the text. When you do this, it forces the text to be that particular color for everyone, and therefore some colors might not be legible in the other style.

Name: Grayson Pathfinder
Species: Druromach (Basically a human with wings)
Sexual Preference: Gay (Not enough that it shows but still)
Job: Maintenance.
History: (Optional)
Personality: (Short description. Optional.)
Looks: (Please no live action 'face claims.' If you insist, then I will allow it, but just know that such things weird me out.) Standing at 7 feet 9 inches tall and weighing only 140 pounds, Grayson Is usually seen with dust, grime, oil, and paint. His wings are also usually in shambles and will stick out if he finds something attractive. (lol)

Name: Alexander
Species: Android
Sexual Prefrence: Asexual
Job: Mechanic
History: Due to his recent production, he hasn't much history, though this is his first real mission.
Personality: Calm, curious, quiet, straightforward, inquisitive.
Looks:
d4949735f8533d7fc20ac1eeda1723de.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Grayson Pathfinder
Species: Druromach (Basically a human with wings)
Sexual Preference: Gay (Not enough that it shows but still)
Job: Maintenance.
History: (Optional)
Looks: (Please no live action 'face claims.' If you insist, then I will allow it, but just know that such things weird me out.) Standing at 7 feet 9 inches tall and weighing only 140 pounds, Grayson Is usually seen with dust, grime, oil, and paint. His wings are also usually in shambles and will stick out if he finds something attractive. (lol)

Accepted, welcome 'aboard'

Name: Alexander
Species:Android
Sexual Prefrence: Asexual
Job: Mechanic
History: Due to his recent production, he hasn't much history, though this is his first real mission.
Personality: Calm, curious, quiet, straightforward, inquisitive.
Looks:
d4949735f8533d7fc20ac1eeda1723de.jpg

Sorry, when ever I see words like "Android" or "Hologram" when referring to race, all I can think about is Star Trek. Welcome aboard Mr. Data!

Codename: Arcane
Name: [File Corrupted]
Actual, a couple hundred years or so...
Species: Cybernetically enhanced human.
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.
Job: Test subject.
History: Having been a volunteer for an at the time new set of implants, he had been given many implants most for channeling the energies of the world around him and his own aura. before being sent to an unknown planet as a test to see the effectiveness of them...though midway through the transport and many military tests from the at the time government of his clan, caused for a war of sorts to break out. Causing his ship to crash down many years ago...being locked in his cyropod as it was more or less a containment device with enough strength to withstand most if not all attacks or natural attempts of destruction at the time...With a purposeful weakness to the energies he could manipulate. Though the old design had many faults and wasn't made to last as long as it did, the beacon being long gone along with the life support and stasis effects failing. To the point where the pod failed as a large tremor hit the planet, allowing for his waking.
Looks:
2463a14a2a03652f03c616cf65eb5593.jpg

Of course, no actual spear on him...though his right eye seems to always glow a dim red...almost as if the implants weren't prepared for the strength of his aura.

(Of course...can always be changed and even remade if preferred.)

Codename: Arcane
Name: [File Corrupted]
Actual, a couple hundred years or so...
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.
Job: Test subject.
History: Having been a volunteer for an at the time new set of implants, he had been given many implants most for channeling the energies of the world around him and his own aura. before being sent to an unknown planet as a test to see the effectiveness of them...though midway through the transport and many military tests from the at the time government of his clan, caused for a war of sorts to break out. Causing his ship to crash down many years ago...being locked in his cyropod as it was more or less a containment device with enough strength to withstand most if not all attacks or natural attempts of destruction at the time...With a purposeful weakness to the energies he could manipulate. Though the old design had many faults and wasn't made to last as long as it did, the beacon being long gone along with the life support and stasis effects failing. To the point where the pod failed as a large tremor hit the planet, allowing for his waking.
Looks:
2463a14a2a03652f03c616cf65eb5593.jpg

Of course, no actual spear on him...though his right eye seems to always glow a dim red...almost as if the implants weren't prepared for the strength of his aura.

(Of course...can always be changed and even remade if preferred.)

Welcome aboard

Name: Norman
Sexual Prefrence: Heterosexual
Job: Custodian
History: Norman was cleaning when he was told to get into a pod, he did not know why, but he did as told and now he is here. the only thing special about him is his arm which he lost because of a birth defect
Personality: Curious, Loud mouthed, hot headed

Attachments

• 3e58f606ae81f3bf906fa69e33c25c23--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg
    3e58f606ae81f3bf906fa69e33c25c23--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

another empire to add to the lore

Military republic of Lunari, also known as the MRL to outsiders, consists of several worlds ranging from the Crescent Nebula in the outer north-eastern arm of the Milky way to the Ismar Frontier. The MRL Consists originally of two Long lived races from their homeworld of Custodia, the Illustrati and the Felinae. The people are generally Xenophiles, despite their militaristic attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back