• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing Character Sheets/OOC

Main
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For now, this thread is going to double as the OOC thread and the character sheet thread for the Futuristic RP Crash Landing. For more info on the RP, see the Main Thread. (Not up yet, will get that donew when there is at least 3 characters, counting mine.)

~~~~~~~~

Name:
Species: (Any Sci-fi or Fantasy race.)
Sexual Prefrence:
Job:
History: (Optional)
Personality: (Short description. Optional.)
Looks: (Please no live action 'face claims.' If you insist, then I will allow it, but just know that such things weird me out.)

Last edited:
Name: Caelyn Amarkiir
Species: Elf
Sexual Preference: Bi-sexual, with a slight lean towards lesbian
Job: Naval Officer
History: Not much is known about Caelyn before arriving in the Colony ship, headed to a new colony of unknown location. What is known, is that she quickly rose up the ranks of the Navy to become a Captain in the Planetary Navy at the young age of 20. Beyond this, she has shown to be a fiercely loyal soldier.
Personality: Calm, collected, and loyal to her friends.
Looks:

c7670991c04637f320a7965db3c51b26--elf-warrior-female-female-elves.jpg

Name: Christopher "Chalky" Lovekin
Species: Human. However, he has a mechanical spine and slight mutations due to radiation.
Sexual Prefrence: Pansexual
Job: Mercenary
History: Chalky is from the Outback, which at this point, is most likely overflowing with radiation. He escaped on a boat with a few friends, and made it to America. He was technically forced to join this operation due to the fact that he blew up a bank during a heist, and the only other option was jailtime.
Personality: Chalky is mentally slow due to radiation. He has frequent panic attacks, and is very destructive most of the time. He's extremely hyperactive. Also quite talkative.
Looks: Chalky's hair is a wild mess nearly 24/7, as he refuses to bathe at all, and is colored blonde while the tips are dyed grey. His skin is tan with freckles all over it, and his eyes are an unnatural orange hue due to radiation. He's missing a few teeth, and tends to wear clothing much too big for him.

For now, this thread is going to double as the OOC thread and the character sheet thread for the Futuristic RP Crash Landing. For more info on the RP, see the Main Thread. (Not up yet, will get that donew when there is at least 3 characters, counting mine.)

~~~~~~~~

Name:
Species: (Any Sci-fi or Fantasy race.)
Sexual Prefrence:
Job:
Looks: (Please no live action 'face claims.' If you insist, then I will allow it, but just know that such things weird me out.)

Name: Siddhi Patel
Species: Super Human/ Meta-Human
Sexual Prefrence: bisexual
Job: Thief
History:
Personality: SLUTTY,SELFISH,CARING to loved once
Looks:

Attachments

• 9Cloud.us_0001-6C960A531F1D71Ff430C8880B27B2885.jpg
    9Cloud.us_0001-6C960A531F1D71Ff430C8880B27B2885.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 17
Yeah,still interested, I just forgot that I needed to finish filling my character sheet out.

Name: Kari Beck
Species: Human
Sexual Prefrence: Pan sexual
Job: mechanic

Yeah,still interested, I just forgot that I needed to finish filling my character sheet out.

Name: Kari Beck
Species: Human
Sexual Prefrence: Pan sexual
Job: mechanic

Please do so. But take your time.

~~~~~~~~
Theme song

Name: Marx Delirium
Species: human
Sexual Prefrence:
Job:political Commisar
History: Marx was always looked down upon at birth by his family. But this did not break his morale, he strives for perfection in his life with stunning A grades, creating friends, and passing high school, when Act Alpha 6820 was issued, it allowed council political commissars to be ordered to increase productivity and morale by any means necessary from an unpopular war. Marx was one of the first to sign up but it came to his disinterest that other commissars were shooting their own men at point blank to create fear motivation. It didn't satisfy him at all but in some situations of his darkest moments he did what he had to do... at the age of 22 was the first time he killed his own due to a attempted mutiny. He fought in several battles in which one he fought alongside Caelyn Amarkiir ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar . At the end of the war he felt traumatized but was promoted to major rank for bravery in the battlefield.

Personality: Marx is generally nice and caring at times of peace but very influential and orderly when there are times of need and crisis to deal with. He naturally has a nach for inspiring people to flock with him either it be building a house or before a charge.
Looks:
the_commissar_pt__1_by_robopope.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone, if you've posted a completed character, and I haven't raised any issues, then please feel free to start RPing in the Main RP thread.

I'm... not sure where to start. I've kind of exhausted my creative abilities for the time being, I've got nothing. Anything I try to make is bland and uninspired.
I would use one of a few avenues of inspiration, but they're not exactly futuristic scenes. I would make adaptations of them perhaps, but by then the reference is contrived and more of an obstacle than any sort of defining feature. But without it there isn't any kind of detail in the character at all.

I'm... not sure where to start. I've kind of exhausted my creative abilities for the time being, I've got nothing. Anything I try to make is bland and uninspired.
I would use one of a few avenues of inspiration, but they're not exactly futuristic scenes. I would make adaptations of them perhaps, but by then the reference is contrived and more of an obstacle than any sort of defining feature. But without it there isn't any kind of detail in the character at all.

Take your time making your character. There's no rush to do it in a certain time frame. Yes, I would like it soon, but if you have to take a month to make your character, then take a month to create your character, just note me ahead of time.

Staying true to the rimworld verse, any chance I could make a non combat heavy character? Like a medic/chemist?

Of course. The idea is that, much like in RimWorld, the goal of the RP is to either develop a thriving civilization on the planet, or to rebuild the colony ship and escape the planet.

Name: Ryden Hill
Species: Elf
Sexual Prefrence: Bisexual
Job: Healer/Grower

History: Growing up in a village, Ryden was close to plants all his life. Learning their medicinal properties with his grandmother on their small backyard garden, he became her assistant and soon after her death, the healer of his village. However, his talent caught the eye of the government, and he was rushed off to the rim as a potential colonist.

Personality: Lost in his own world most of the time, his mood changes very easily. Generally calm and easygoing, he has an almost crippling anxiety that rushes in sometimes. Ryden is also a social butterfly and can be extremely flirtatious.
Looks:
1524914301454.png

Of course. The idea is that, much like in RimWorld, the goal of the RP is to either develop a thriving civilization on the planet, or to rebuild the colony ship and escape the planet.

Check it out, made a basic character. I like the idea of not elaborating on backstories because it gives the characters something to talk about. Let me know when I can jump in!

Name: Marius Arulious

Species: Illustrati Invictus

Sexual Prefrence: Pansexual

Job: Commando/super soldier (on Political loan to the humans from the MRL)

History: Born on the colony world of Palegius, Marius lived a rather peaceful life on the oceanic paradise of a world. When he turned twenty, he enlisted into the officer corps of the Military Youth Academy. By the age of sixty, he had already climbed to the rank of captain, and had fought in numerous engagements. By the time he had turned 180, he and two thousand other distinguished soldiers were selected to undergo augmentation in an experimental super soldier program called Paladin. The results were a complete success with only a 20% mortality rate. Stronger, faster, smarter, and far more durable, Marius and the remaining 1800 were sent out to act as the vanguard of the expeditionary forces of the Military Republic of Lunari. When humanity first came into contact with the MRL, Marius and his platoon were the first to volunteer as a Diplomatic force to aid and forge an alliance to the young species.

Personality: Marius is a duty bound soldier, his men and his mission come first. When not in battle, he is the rock that his brothers and sisters need.

Looks:
char-hd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back