• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The year is 3209.
As ordered by the Galactic Federation of Planets, 25 Olympus-class Colony and Research ships were sent out to the outer rim of the Milky Way Galaxy. This was done for two reasons. To safe guard the galaxy from an unknown threat, that the core worlds detected light-decades outside the galaxy, and to create colonies in the Rim to function as both military bases, and way stations for further expansion into the outer rim. Humanity, as the most abundant race in the galaxy at the time, has funded the foundation of these colony and research ships, as their last homeworld, Earth, was destroyed from war roughly 400 years prior, causing them to have moved to the Galactic Core, along with the rest of the Federation. Over the past 400 years, advancements in bio-technology, and cybernetics has caused a rift in the Federation. People the public dubs Bio-terrorists have attacked research stations across the galaxy that are known to research in bio-tech or cybernetic fields.

The Year is 3210.
Five months has passed since the colony and research ships were sent out. 24 of them have finally made it to the assigned locations with out any trouble. One has gone missing.

Caelyn let out a soft sigh as she looked at the broken cryo-tube that had housed her for five months. It had been only two days since the emergency crash landing on this planet, and she didn't know where they were. Her immediate concern was finding a way to get communications back online, which, according to the ships AI, was currently offline. As was practically every other system of the ship, save for Life-Support, which luckily was on it's own separate system, so that if the ship was damaged, the people wouldn't die of suffocation. Or the freezing cold of space. Navigation was also offline, so she had no idea where they were, as far as she knew, they made it to their destination. But with out Communications, and Navigation, there was no way in knowing.

Caelyn once again, let out a soft sigh, as she looked around the cryo-bay, wondering if there was any other survivors. The Federation placed her in command of this ship, and it's crew. This was a terrible first official assignment as a Captain.

Siddhi sighs as she gets up near the bunker of ship which was totally turned to trash due to the crash landing. Sighs and starts walking towards the control room dodging the broken parts which were in way and hoping to find any survivor.

Akela fell out of the cryo-capsule that had been his bed since the ship took off. He snarled softly and clambered to his feet, glaring at the capsule that had suddenly popped open, which had caused his ungraceful exit. He looked around after a moment, noting the dishevelment of everything around him. His ears twitched, trying to catch a sound that might be another survivor. He thought he heard several heartbeats, but for the moment, he could only locate two of them. He decided to find the nearest one first, making his way through the slightly eerie hall of cryo-capsules. He tried not to look at any of them, not wanting to think about dead shipmates until all the survivors were together and had some sort of plan.
As he neared the other survivor, he purposefully made his footsteps heavier so he wouldn’t startle whoever he was coming up on. “Captain?” He asked quietly, tilting his head as he looked at her. It was a relief that she was alive. The last thing they needed was to have to try and decide on new leadership. “What do we know about the situation so far?” He suddenly remembered that he could have asked the AI, but it was a bit late for that now. “There is at least one other survivor. She’s coming this way, but I think she’s heading to the control deck.” He said, pausing a moment before he spoke to listen and pinpoint the other survivor’s location.

Siddhi finds the way through the lobby as she reached the capsule she heard someone talking and hears foot steps she goes towards the sound jogging and finds akela and captain she salute them
"Thank god!!, you both are alive. I think everything is shut down due to crash" she checks her wrist bands and some intradermally injected stuff. Finds her wrist and intradermal injected chips and projector are working properly. But the ship is offline.
" what are we gonna do now?" she sighs softly and sits folding her legs on floor getting abit sa

Caelyn let out a soft sigh as she looked over at the other two. "I do not know." she said softly, shaking her head slowly. "With out Communications and Navigation, we're dead in the water so to speak." she said softly, as she looked at the other two again. "Our first priority is to see how many, if any, of the colonists survived the crash, and if any other member of the crew did as well." She added, looking around the area with a worried look on her face. "After we get that head count, we then need to begin working on getting this ship repaired. Luckily, Life Support wasn't damaged, so if the planet isn't safe to live on we'll at least have the ship to live in." Caelyn continued, nodding slowly once again, as she stood up, having been leaning against the wall of the corridor.

Chalky slowly lifts his head, looking at the ruins around him confusedly. "Jesus, what happened here...?" The usually loud Australian mutters under his breath, slowly rising from the barren ground of whatever unknown planet they were stranded on. "Damn, the big-house would be better than this..." He mumbled again, giggling at his own joke. It wasn't even funny, just depressing. He simply sighed, running a shaky hand through his unruly hair in an attempt ro calm himself down. He had always found the action to be soothing.

Siddhi sighs "Have anyone checked the food and water supplies? Without them we can't survive.
Siddhi getting tensed and shaking her leg. Captian mind to check the supplies with me..?" Siddhi give a fearless look controlling her emotions and remembering all her trainings.

Caelyn let out a soft sigh, before nodding slowly. "Yes, the food reserves should be looked at," she said softly, nodding again at Siddhi, before looking over at the cryopods again. "But first, we must search the ship from top to bottom for any other survivors. We should also look to see if there's anyone else outside the ship incase their cryopods left the ship during the crash." She continued, adjusting her uniform. "After that, once we have a head count we can worry about if we'll have enough food. And if the planet has any food safe to eat."

Chalky can hear the faint sound of other voices, slightly startled by them. "H-Hello?" He calls out, his high-pitched Australian voice piercing the silence around him. "Is anyone there?" The blonde called out again, making his way to the voices. It was a risk, considering the fact the voices could belong to bloodthirsty aliens, but might as well take it, he thought.

As the ship crash landed a stray cryopod fell landing into ground miles away from the crash site where the others awoken . Eventually the cryopod deactivated and the lid popped open as I wake up to see the blazing sunlight gazing In my eyes. " oh god ... what happened?" I groan out before looking around at my surroundings, broken glass in my pod, somewhat breathable air , grass in the distance, it seems like I crashlanded.
latest

I look to my leftside to see my packaged survival meal and to my right is my commisar submachinegun. I sense a sharp pain in my right hand as my senses start to come in, I reach my hand for the weapon before noticing my hand has a shard of glass in it . I grit my teeth hard while at once I pull the shard out of me with a gasp and groan in pain" ahh!!" I shout as I cradle my hand with my other, with my left hand I dig my fingers around it to see if there were any medical supplies, the only thing I could scavenge would be a bandage so I did the best I could do would be to wrap it around my wounded wrist and soldier on to search Incase if there were any others out there.
300px-PPS-43_Soviet_7.62_mm_submachine_gun.jpg

With his packaged survival meal and sub machine gun he gets out of the glass shard infested pod and leaves a distress signal there, out of the pod he witnesses three main biomes, a jungle swarmed with wildlife, a forest the provides a possible opportunity for safety , and the open wide grassland with a nice field of view. I took my chances and ventured deep in the light forest ...

Akela crossed his arms and nodded, content to listen while the Captain and Siddhi talked back and forth about things they would need to check. It seemed like the Captain wanted to get all the survivors together, which seemed like a good start. He was torn between volunteering to collect anyone whose pod had landed outside the ship or staying with the Captain and Siddhi to make sure they didn’t run into any problems on board. He brushed a hand through his hair and over his ears before he raised a hand slightly in question. “Captain, should I go outside and search for survivors, go through the wreckage here to look for survivors, or come with you to provide security?” He asked, hoping she would be able to decide which task should take priority.

Caelyn nodded slowly at Akela. "I don't think it was sabotage that destroyed the ship. At least, there's no reason to think so quite yet." she said softly, shaking her head slowly, as she looked around. "Me and Siddhi, should be enough to search the ship on our own. There's really only a couple of areas where survivors of the crash would go." She continued, nodding slowly again. "You probably should head outside, start forming some sort of perimeter, and see if there's any salvageable equipment."

Akela nodded, relieved to have something to do. “I’ll get a transmitter from the storage room so you can contact me if you run into any danger.” He said, giving them both another quick look before he turned and started on his way to the weapons hold. He had faith that the captain could take care of herself, but he still didn’t feel right leaving them alone. Now wasn’t the time for useless worrying though, so he quickly busied himself with stocking up on weapons. He also grabbed a first aid kit that snapped onto his belt since anyone who had been thrown from the ship would most likely be wounded. Finally, he clipped a functioning transmitter to his hip and headed for the exit bay. Before he got there, he came across a massive hole in the side of the ship and there was a clear trail of carnage that was visible through it. It seemed as good a place as any to start looking for ejected cryo-pods.
He jumped the fifteen feet to the ground, taking a moment to scan the foreign plants. This definitely didn’t look like any planet he had heard of before. He kept his breathing shallow as he walked, both to minimize the noise he made and to prevent himself from getting sick because of whatever weird chemicals might be in the air. He froze suddenly and drew his handgun, ears flicking to catch the sound of someone shouting. He turned and bounded lightly through the underbrush, then proceeded more slowly as he neared the voice’s owner. He emerged from the bushes and stood to his full height when he recognized one of the passengers. “I’m Akela, chief of security. Our ship crashed and your pod must have been thrown out. Are you wounded?” He asked, looking down at the messy haired male as he returned his gun to its holster.

Not An Alien Not An Alien

"This is Sentinel Aurulious to any survivors, my brothers and sisters are enroute. Please respond" The Paladin said over an open channel as he and his platoon searched the area for supplies and other survivors. During the crash, he and the rest of the military envoy sent from the MLR were in the aft section of the ship when it crashed. Upon impact, his section was sheered off from the rest leaving a trail of destruction to the rest of the vessel. The sounds of burning debris and rent hull screaming under the damage drowned out the sounds of their jumpjets as they rapidly propelled themselves towards the potential survivors.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Shadow Shadow

Last edited:
Siddhi checked for food supplies and gets back to captain " There are enough supplies to keep us alive for a year maybe maam"
she corrects her uniform making it up abit

Caelyn again nodded off at Akela as he moved off to do as he just said. She let out a soft sigh as she slowly moved to see if there was a way to get to the bridge when Siddhi returned to her. "Thank you for that." she said softly, smiling a bit as she looked around the area again. "Well, then we'll have to start looking at the soil quality of the area, and if there are any edible plants and animals on the planet. I haven't checked outside yet, as I wanted to make sure everyone was safe first. Once we have some sort of steady food supply, we can worry about getting Navigation and Communications back up."

Mahima18 Mahima18 Shadow Shadow

Siddhi smiles back at captain "Yes ma'am we need to check that but i would suggest we should fix our system too. I would recommend that you tell some of the crew to fix the Systems. And me and you can check up soils and weather outside."
Siddhi walking behind her. Siddhi's 34 sized bust jiggles as she walks.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Last edited:
Caelyn let out a soft sigh, as she nodded slowly, looking over as she noticed that the hallway into the bridge had collapsed as well. "I suppose that would be a wise choice." she said softly, smiling a bit back at Siddhi. Though the smile was heavy, and filled with worry. "It should not take us long to set all of this up, get any of the crew that can, working on fixing the essential systems, and the rest can work on clearing up any of the debris." she then nodded slowly, crossing her arms again. "Tell me, do you have some crew manifest or passenger manifest? This was a colony ship, so it must have some sort of botanist aboard it somewhere, right?"

Mahima18 Mahima18

Systems rebooting
Stand-bye
Crew Activity detected
Rebooting canceled

Alexander opened his eyes, immediately 'awakening' from energy-saving mode. Hearing voices from somewhere else inside the ship, He glanced up at the metal ceiling that had caved in over him. Pinned to the the ground on his back, his upper half was the only part of him sticking out of the debris. By the looks of it, he figured he was on the opposite side of the collapsed passageway from the bridge. "Hello? Is anybody there?" He called out, voice rather calm for somebody pinned so hard against the deck.

Mahima crossed her hand on her bubbly back. She was thinking if she met any botanist. "Ma'am i don't remember seeing any botanist." She wasn't surprised at broken bridge. Mahima starts walking back towards the command room.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Caelyn nodded slowly at Siddhi, as a soft smile stayed on her face, when she over heard a voice coming from the other side of the collapsed hallway. "Who's there?" She then shouted, after heading over to the debris. "Can you see any way over?" she then asked, blinking a bit softly, as she looked over the debris, to see if there was anything that she could move to clear a path. "Are you injured? do you see any dead?"

Mahima18 Mahima18 Knightling Knightling

Siddhi stops and turns around and goes to Captian and starts looking on the other side. She find a hole between the debris on the upper right hand corner of the walls.
"Hey, look there. There is a hole. We can get past through it captain."
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling

Alexander looked forward, eyeing the cabin for anything useful. Nothing useful, and nothing within reach, as had been that way for a while. Bracing both hands with his palms against the floor, he attempted to push himself up from the deck. The wreckage creaked and groaned, shifting slightly above him, but he found himself unable to rise more than a couple inches. The weight was too much, even for an artificial person like himself. "I could be injured, but I believe it is only my leg, nothing serious" he replied, not entirely sure who he was talking to, but still thankful to have found anybody. "Nobody is up here, nobody Was up here, but myself. Wrong place, wrong time, honestly" He lowered himself back down slowly

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Mahima18 Mahima18

Siddhi jumped down on the other side and found a man stucked between debris. Siddhi jogs to him. "are you okay? Im lifting this debris fet your leg out as fast you can ok?" Siddhi lifts the debris up from his leg. A couple of inches as it was too heavy.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back