• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Coward's Search Thread

Coward

A marshmallow.
Supporter

• Hi all!

I've been roleplaying off and on for probably 8 years at this point, but I don't consider myself 'advanced' or anything. I am strictly here for characters and stories, and I'm looking for partners who love roleplay with an evolving plot, regardless of writing level. I have no hard word limit, but I'd prefer a paragraph or more unless there's really nothing to say. An average post from me will be around 3 paragraphs, more or less depending on circumstance, and I try to write good quality stuff that doesn't bore my partner.

I live in Australia (GMT+10 time zone), so depending on where you are we might not be on at the same times, but I will reply at least every 2 days and always communicate if I'm going to be away.

Please check out the other tabs for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're begging me? xD OKay, I will do that one with you MxM style~ Could we also talking about the Alien one that sounds like fun X3

Coward said:
Magic reappears in a post-nuclear-apocalypse Earth, filling the gap left by science and technology.
That sounds like exactly the kind of thing I've been craving. I'd prefer MxM at the moment if we go down the romance route, but it'll depend on how the characters play off each other. Evolving relationships are so much more fun, yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back