• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Court Of Secrets (OOC)

Slade Slade
giphy.gif
GOTTA CUT RIGHT TO THE CHASE HMMMM???

Divon Divon : Evangeliya says he better not die, he owes her drinks and a nice chat
Slade Slade : If Eva finds out it happened under Sir Wolfe's watch, I have a feeling she'd be non too pleased and get it out of himmmmm.
Misty Gray Misty Gray : I totally agreeeeee! Squeeeeee

[drama, drama drama]

deer deer "Why don't you ask your dear friend Barley?" *Sir Winksalot with the wiggling eyebrows* "He's the one who found her!"

deer deer "Why don't you ask your dear friend Barley?" *Sir Winksalot with the wiggling eyebrows* "He's the one who found her!"
I AM DEAD.
*c r i e s*
it's canon. "sir winksalot" wow perfect hahaha.

also, for her to save those flowers tho. chances are she probably got a dozen by now if she attends as much of the tourney as she can

Slade Slade "Hey, Sir Barley, so, you know that lady who we shoulda checked for weapons before imprisoning her as would have been smart? Cause, I mean, you couldn't do it because patting a random servant down in the main hall would have defeated the entire 'doing this with as little notice as possible' thing you were going for, welllllllllll, we didn't do that. Anddddd someone got stabbed.

No, no, wasnt' Commander Peacock, this is serious, you know that one guy you liked? One of the few? Yeeeeeaaaah, he got stabbed....... And I don't mean to sound like I am panicking or anything buttttt

im-new.gif
"

XD I can't believe you did it. That's amazing.

If it's fun, it's done! XD Wolfe knows all about cutting people up, but nothing about how to undo said cutting. Sides he needs to take orders from someone, because otherwise he'd have to start thinking, and we can't have that.

Also sorry but so long as I live the lame bread puns will never stop.

Fun fact, it took me half an hour to try and post the damn thing because the formatting kept messing up djfjfjfjf
it looked like rpn didn't want Ric to get stabbed tho yeesh

EDIT:
Slade Slade ALSO FUN ALLITERATION --> BLEEDING BUTLERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i most certainly did and i tried making my post as short as possible given the situation ahdaldha

Aww Wolfe is now a sad puppy! His middle name has always been Incompetent, and I can only imagine Sigi will drive the point home further.

Aww Wolfe is now a sad puppy! His middle name has always been Incompetent, and I can only imagine Sigi will drive the point home further.
n o
baby don’t be sad.
i promise eva will probably feel like bad afterward since she was in a bad mood too.
agshsjsks
/sends my love and hug

deer deer XD She was so touchy! Loved it. Although, the difference between him not minding her standing in front of him is she is small and he can easily see over and around her. The Norse fellow is like 6'4 or something. Literately, a wall that he cannot see over or around and so blocks a large amount of view.

Will she be heading off to save the stalwart butler!?

Slade Slade Best part about this is poor Sigi is in such a pickle He can't leave his post. But he doesn't want his friend to die and certainly doesn't trust Wolfe enough to take care of it...

The poor guy. XD

Cosmo Cosmo : SHE REALLY WAS.
I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO BE. CROSS MY HEART.
[then again she is a child still pfft]

also, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE.
holy crappppppppppp. freaking 6'4 b y e , she's like 5 feet? 5'2? i dont remember but omg.

SHE WOULD WANT TO.
But Clodomir would have to give the "okay" - though chances are Eva would do it with or without his permission cause she's like "so what if i'm a girl"

Slade Slade : <33333

deer deer :3 He may have been acting like a bitter jerk using his duty to close off people, but he was legitimately using his duty to push them away. Ah, correction on my part, he is 6'5. XD Sigi is 5'11, so, you know, can see right over her with no problem, but he would block a large part of Sigi's vision.

He... isn't really going to be in the mindset to tell her yes or no. Probably will consider it then be like, 'Nah, you can never tell a woman what to do.' <--- His hard earned experience from his time as a husband.

Cosmo Cosmo : Oh, Sigi - but you gotta admit, that's a good way to escape: back into duties.
6'5 . . . haaaa, omg, i wish i was that tall? And Sigi, you're a giant too okay. like wowser, please, Eva would need to wear high heels to be at eye level plus a stool.

y e s . Sigi has learned to never tell a woman what to do. LMAO.
[honestly, i see that so often with my mum and papa, it's like so true]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back