• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Couple of anime style plots

IG42

Paranoid Android
Roleplay Availability
Yo whaddup? I've got a pair of plots that have been rattling around in my brain for a while now that I've finally worked up to making a thread for.

Should deal with the unfun bits first I guess:
  • Adult bloke in England so GMT/BST timezone
  • No set posting schedule
  • Post length anything above a half decent pair of paragraphs is good, one liners are just lame and being in a different timezone the the NA majority I can't throw them back and forth.
  • Gender pairings? All the pairings! Poly included
  • Open to discord as well as on site
  • Not keen on realistic faceclaims
Probably forgot something important but hey ask about other stuff, time for the plots!

As the rather wordy title implies this is a shameless isekai plot!

The backstory is that a fantasy world was long ago terrorised by a demon king/evil dragon/other inhuman baddie who perished in some epic tale of legend.

Many years later a cult worshipping the fallen overlord attempts a ritual to resurrect them, for the first step they summon the 'perfect' vessel for their overlord's soul and are rather confused and disappointed when perfection takes the form of [muse A] a thoroughly confused 'real world' person plucked away from whatever they were doing.

Deciding they're committed already the cultists collectively shrug and press on to the next step; conjure the soul of their overlord to take possession of their new body and replace it's current occupant. While the Demon King's soul does show and alters [muse A]'s body to better suit it's needs the ritual is interrupted by a local knightly order/band of adventurers leaving [muse A]'s mind still intact with a stronger body and magical powers to boot.

Things can go a few ways from there; [muse A] could be captured by the knights/adventurers including [muse B] and have to explain that despite appearances they aren't actually the Demon King, flee along with remaining cultist [muse B] and try to blag that they are the Demon King so they don't try to redo the possession, or they could escape alone and try to avoid both sides while searching for some kind of safety maybe with a very huffy actual Demon King as a passenger in their head.

This would require a fair bit of world building as it's mostly adapted from a character backstory I made for quickly dead group rp. Would like to keep a somewhat light tone, think pivoting between "I'm not the (demon) messiah!" and "Alright I AM the (demon) messiah!" on the fly.

This one is all original and what you could call an otome or even harem plot.

[Muse A] is a mostly normal human in what the believe to be a mostly normal world, they have the odd tendency to see the occasional spectral form or mysterious critter that's invisible to everyone else but they've learned to live with it and enjoy the little touch of supernatural while keeping it to themselves.

One day while going about their business [muse A] is suddenly approached by [muse B] who joyfully declares they've finally found their true love once more and have honoured a promise made in another lifetime and also claiming to be some manner of immortal supernatural being. [Muse A] makes their escape from the seeming nutjob but finds a slight variation of the same theme repeating itself with [muse C] and [muse D] if not more, after questioning the suitors [muse A] comes to learn that their previous lives have left a trail of pining immortals through history searching for their reincarnation in order to uphold a promise of eternal love.

Before you run a mile I'm actually leaning more towards playing muses B-D or more, or if somehow a bunch of people show interest maybe transforming it into a group.

Both plots are a little vague so they can be tweaked collaboratively and I'm not married to any particular role in them so things can be worked out.

I do also have an older thread with most of my various salvaged MHA OCs in it here if that interests you, thinking about it the second plot as an AU with a selection of canons might be fun.

Either way shoot a PM or comment if anything is interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back