• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a lil bit of this, a lil bit of that.. | iso relaxed long term romance rp!

spooooooooder

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there, i’m spooder & i’m lookin for a good story to write with ya!

i have been writing on and off since i was a kid and i think
i’ve finally decided what sort of writing makes me happiest!
please send me a pm first and let’s talk

23. leo. enfj. available during work hours. discord, google docs, threads.

what to expect
  • i usually write 200-500 words per reply, but i don’t mind writing less or more based on the needs of the scene and what i’m given. i care more about quality over quantity and that we’re both having fun!
  • my availability is almost exclusively based around my work schedule. if i’m at work, i’m probably free to write! i can usually give 1-2 solid replies a day, or more if we’re really into it! that being said, please don’t be rude if it takes me a while to get back to you.
  • i am ghost friendly, but that means i might also ghost. please take heed of this warning.
  • when i write i am looking for romance, angst, fluff, emotional turmoil, a little bit of action, and character development! i don’t tend to double up when i write, but i can if the plot calls for it or it suits the situation.
  • i’m very friendly! ghost friendly, lgbtq+ friendly, friendly out of character!
  • my writing preference tends to go towards male characters, but i also enjoy being able to write female characters too. with romance i prefer m/f but don’t mind writing outside of my comfort zone with m/m and f/f
  • world building is my favourite thing in the world, i cannot get enough of it. let’s make our own world, build it up from scratch! i’m all for building our story together instead of it being one sided.
  • have fun!

fandoms
  • skyrim. dragonborn & oc follower. nocturnal & dragonborn.
  • fallout 3, nv, 4. protagonist & raider. trader & mercenary. gunner & bos member. mysterious stranger & oc/protag. anything oc & oc tbh, i love the universe sm. happy to be the protagonist or follow your protagonist!!
non fandom
  • knight turned mercenary & prince(ss) on the run.
  • treasure thief & goddess whose temple they ransacked.
  • werewolf pack & vampire coven.
  • werewolf & anyone tbh, i have several werewolf ocs hehe
  • guardian angel & their ward, perhaps their last chance before they fall or their ward needs someone looking out for them.
  • witch & familiar.
  • dragon & prince(ss). they’ve been trapped up in their tower for years and years with only the dragon protecting them to keep safe.
scenarios / tropes
  • bad guy ends up injured and the good guy finds/saves them when they know they shouldn’t.
  • good guy has given up on being good to get what they want, and resorts to asking bad guy for help
  • redemption arcs!!!
  • “wait, something’s different. this is not the same noble hero i’ve fought before. no, you’ve changed. what have you done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back