• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

misguidedghost

`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ghost's Interest Check

Hi all! I'm Ghost :ghost: This is my first interest check in...literal years. I have been roleplaying for 10 years at this point, but took a long hiatus. I may be a little rusty, but I am still a major writer at heart and I am buzzing with ideas and the need to make some lovable characters.

Some background on me! I am 22 years old, she/her. I am a web dev/graphic designer. I'm not sure if I'm going to doll up my posts and replies with code or design. Writing is a way I turn my brain off, so I'm not sure if I will cross my work life over with this one. With that being said, I do work full time and adulting is exhausting! I may not reply every day, but I will aim for 1-2 times a week.

Now! Here is what I am asking from you:

• Please be over the age of 18, ideally over 20. I would prefer to write with people my own age.
  • Writing anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, potentially more depending on what is happening in the roleplay. I don't pay much attention to word count, but I do consider myself a literate writer. I love detail, I love feeling like I can picture myself directly in that moment.
  • Someone who loves angst and drama as much as I do! I love the sweet moments, but when it comes to writing I love to keep things constantly moving and interesting. With that, I also love the small little "in between" moments, like filler episodes in TV shows.
  • Someone who is comfortable with doubling. I am a gal, and I feel more comfortable when I am able to write a female character. To make it fair for the other writer, I prefer to double up! In my opinion, it also adds more variety to the roleplay when you have multiple characters.
  • Ghost friendly! I'm neurodivergent, and I can't guess how my mental space will be a week from now. I don't have any intention of ghosting, but I do understand when it happens and would hope you will too. It can be awkward to express when you need to step back, so I don't expect any explanation if you aren't vibing with the RP or need to stop responding for whatever reason.
  • Romance! I can't go without it, unfortunately. I am a sucker for it, always have been and always will be. I love gut-wrenching, tear-jerking romances. I want all the feels!
  • Someone comfortable with MxF, or FxF. Also LGBTQ+ friendly. I am queer, and surprisingly haven’t written many queer characters and I would really love to.

Now, here is what I am interested in:

Video Game Fandoms
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • The Last of Us
  • Dragon Age (Specifically Inquisition)
  • Palia
TV / Movie Fandoms
  • Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
  • Bridgerton
Ideas / Scenarios / Pairings
  • Polar opposite roommates
  • Reconnecting with a toxic ex after they have healed
  • Fantasy/Cyberpunk/Apocalypse World Building
I am also very open to any suggestions you may have! I love collaborating to put together plot ideas.

If you are interested, please let me know! I would love to jump back into writing ASAP :)

Last edited:
Hi, I've been looking for a cyberpunk 2077 roleplay. Would you be interested in plotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back