• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Count’s 1x1 f// search/repository

Polka Dot

r e e e
Greetings and welcome to my rp search. It’s about time I put this up here, since I’ve currently set myself into the rping mood. So currently I’m taking 1 or 2 partners at a time since I’m living a busy life.Guess I should start by telling a little bit about me, for formality’s sake. I’m a 23 year old female, currently studying film so i tend to be busy in some days, been rping for 2 years then had a long hiatus. i’d consider myself a casual/advanced writer with a preference for 1x1’s. I rarely get into group rps for that matter. Anyway that's all there is to tell. I’m also pretty chill in ooc.

Now that’s gotten out of the way, onto what really matters. I’ve come up with some plots that i currently wanna play out, which as follows:

-Pride and prejudice and zombies( or werewolves) but its a gay (and or platonic) buddy cop type of rp. Lighthearted rp contrasting the dark and sombre, victorian gothic setting/atmosphere.

-Modern day apartment setting/roomates. Muse A lives alone, until her broke ass decides to take in a roomate to split rent. Someone took the ad, and it’s Satan. Like literally, her roomate is a demon, and the queen of hell herself. Inspired by the series Lucifer but it's slice of life.

-Magic/Supernatural. Witches and witch hunters. Modern small town setting. Muse A is a witch in that small town. Muse B is a trained ruthless hunter after Muse A and her coven. An unexpected turn of events led them to working together to stop the impending doom that befell the world.

Modern day. Muse A and Muse B are high school rivals. Muse A, is the high school's local It girl, while muse B is the introverted type. Fast forward a decade later at a highschool reunion where the two reunited, both grown up and matured, unexpectedly redeveloping a new kind of relationship.

- 1920's witches(or vampires, still not sure which to decide). Set during the war in an elite all girls school in the UK located in the outskirts of the city. A new student comes from abroad, bringing with her a secret which for years her family have hidden from the world. One of the students accidentally witnessed her secret, and since then the other made her swore to never tell.

For basic pairings / settings /fandoms

-werewolf/vamp x human/hunter
-human x alien
-queen x lady in waiting
-queen x queen
-queen x bodyguard
-mermaid x pirate
-Dishonored
-Fallout
-Skyrim
-Dragon Age
-Star Wars (Old Republic)

I am also open for other ideas if you have anything to pitch in! Coming up with new ideas for a prompt/story is very much encouraged.

And lastly the rules. i’m not too keen on writing levels/length but i do ask that you be at least a casual level writer, and no one liners. A post should at least have a minimum of two paragraphs. It would also be nice if we get a post of at least 3/4 times a week. I get that things happen so i am also not too strict with posting count. And also pls be over 18. Just to be safe.

So that’s about it! I’ll be updating this post for new prompts if i get good ideas. Just shoot me a pm if youre interested.

Last edited:
Hello! I am also looking for a RP partner and honestly open to most if not all things...I have what I can a no limit imagination, I can play most characters and will post multiple times daily. My grammar is horrible, my spelling is okish, but I also don't do one liners and i'll always throw a good twist in...I pinky promise!

Um, hello, I'm relatively new to the site... Kinda... I started this account in 2016, but used different sites to rp. I'd like to know if we could possible work something out, I'm big into the zombie type things, but have never had anyone write well enough to make it interesting for me. I'd say i'm somewhere between semi-lit, and lit when I want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back