Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but since that doesn't appear to exist in our universe, in that same instant, you cease to exist.

I wish that I could explore the world from an ant's point of view.

Granted, but the graphic spaz and the saves don't work.
I wish i could eat regular food again (gluten intolerent)

Granted, you are no longer Gluten intolerant. However, it seems your food has become Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus intolerant and runs away from you.

I wish I had a bigger crown.
Granted, but the crown weighs so much that it crushes your body, killing you

I wish I could play the violin.

Granted. You can play it, but you can only play it badly. Nobody likes your playing.

I wish I could fly.

Granted. You can now fly, exactly 1cm above the ground.

I wish I could see spirits.

Granted, you see wine and spirits all around you and become an alcoholic.

I wish I would learn from my mistakes and not cram studying for tests to the last minute every. single. time.

granted, but now every single previous mistake youve ever made is haunting you in your dreams.

i wish to be abducted by aliens

granted, but now every single previous mistake youve ever made is haunting you in your dreams.

i wish to be abducted by aliens
Granted, the aliens abduct you while you were sleeping but then return you back to Earth after realizing you were the wrong person. As such, they didn't do anything to you and put you back in your bed, so you didn't even know it happened.

I wish to join the mafia.

Granted, but it's an internship and you end up getting fatally shot on your first day.

I wish pop tarts were classified as ravioli.

granted, but now you're the one stuck placing all the ravioli stickers on all the past poptart boxes,

i wish to be elon musks acquientance

Granted, but when he asks you for advice you cost him billions and he fires you in like a week.

I wish I could teleport.

Granted, but you lose a large chunk of yourself every time you teleport.

I wish I could date a vampire.

Granted but as a cost they have to feed on you every Tuesday. Why Tuesday? I have no clue.

I wish I could come up with a better username.

Granted, it's marginally better but results in you being IP banned from this site.

I wish I could see in the UV spectrum, like a bee.

granted, but that's all you can see or sense in. Literally nothing else.

I wish that Half-Life 3 was in development.

Granted, but every time you play in results in your potential lifetime being cut in half.

I wish there was less infinity war spoilers on the internet.

Granted but there's only half of the already existing spoilers gone, along with half of the internet gone in a puff of smoke. Woops.

I wish for Thanos's gauntlet.

Granted, you get your big ole oven mitt with all dem dragon energy stones or whatever the fuck they are, but later when you hear a really good tune and start snapping along to that sick beat, you accidentally break the universe.

I wish I had Kanye's dragon energy.

Granted but as a cost they have to feed on you every Tuesday. Why Tuesday? I have no clue.

I wish I could come up with a better username.
Tbh that’s really hot.

Granted, you get your big ole oven mitt with all dem dragon energy stones or whatever the fuck they are, but later when you hear a really good tune and start snapping along to that sick beat, you accidentally break the universe.

I wish I had Kanye's dragon energy.
Granted, but you die because of too much energy.

Granted, but they’re all cringe Ugandan knuckles

I wish I could visit my girlfriend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back