Corrupt a Wish

Granted, no longer coughing due to having a severe organic failure

I wish to not wish the wish of wishing to not wish for my wish to not be corrupted

Granted, but you get corrupted the next day after.

I also wish for all genies to be free.

Well bye guys

I wish that all the wishes in this thread were collectively the bee movie script.

Sure, granted... but you should probably be aware of the fact that on the first day of the sixth year, aliens invade Earth, murder everyone except you and keep you in slavery until the end of time.

I sure wish that I could bring a united mankind to a brighter future.

Granted, but it ends up being a mass effect scenario

I have no wishes

Granted, but it turns into an actual wish that is not granted anyway.

I wish I was 5 inches taller

Granted, but then everyone keeps following you around, and they do some.. stuff with you... such as.. *cough* anyways.

I wish I was dead.

Granted, but whatever paper or device you use, it'll always rip.

I wish I could reverse time

Granted, but you will only complete it right before you die, so you have no time to appreciate or pilot it.

I wish for $1000 USD that was obtained through completely legal means, can be used in whatever capacity it can perform as regular money and cannot be taken or destroyed without the express consent of myself.

Granted, but the money is cursed with bad luck, meaning you are unable to spend it. Why? Because you die within a five second span before you could.

I wish for world peace.

Granted. All of humanity is wiped out, and the world is finally at peace.

I wish I felt more confident using color in my art.

Granted, but all colors including black and white are considered "racist" terms.

I wish the internet was a safer place, still populated by humans but safe and not disgusting.

granted but the censorship is taken too far
E.g I say Heck and I get IP banned
i wish anime girls were real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back