Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they merge with EA, therefore causing it to cost thousands to watch any TV Show.

I wish I didn't have to be a responsible working member of society, that I could just be home all day playing video games of my choice.

Granted, but you go blind after the first year of gaming due to overexposure. Plus you are broke.

I wish that my actions had no consequences.

Granted!However, since your actions have no consequences, you are granted a very boring life till the day you die. Nothing exciting here.

I wish society was more open-minded.

Granted; they're open-minded enough to experiment with more dangerous nuclear weaponry, which leads to the extinction of the human race.

I wish for cake.

Granted but it had been baked with salt instead of sugar.

I wish to have control over the universe.

Granted, but Thanos gets the infinity stones and kicks you out of your throne. Sorry bud.

I wish to be able to fly

Granted. To bad the axe you used to kill him didnt get him fast enough. He snapper his fingers and you turn to dust.

I wish for a sandwitch

Oooo onions my favorite. (Seriously i love onion)

Granted. But now you dont exist. Looks like you are immune to life aswell.

I wish for an UNDEFINED

In exchange for making Fuzz not like onions, you'll only ever smell onions for the rest of your life.

I wish my headache would go away.

Granted by you're thrown into an eternal loop in which you enter and come out of your class

I wish, I actually wanna punch you in the face

(now i dont like onions... I LOVE ONIONS)
Granted, but they are rocks.

I wish for you to have been hit painfully in the face, at least breaking your nose. and the person to hit was Freikurgel (also payback for onions)

Granted but then Freikugel throws you onions in your face

I wish for the nose I punched back then to hurt really bad and bleed like a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back