Corrupt a Wish

Granted. That is all you own. You do not own apps, money, or WiFi.

I wish my room was constantly at 19 degrees Celsius.

Sorry, did you mean Fahrenheit, or Celsius?
*Your room is now always either 19 Fahrenheit or 19 Celsius at random times during the day.*

I wish that I could actually be my avatar.

Granted. You're now a picture and immobile, only being able to stare in one single direction for the rest of your life.

I wish that I can replicate whatever action I see others doing. [eg. see people skate and do some tricks, and then i'd be able to do it too]

Granted you can't control it though, so whenever you see someone do something you copy them perfectly.

I wish for a decent night's sleep

Granted. It's ten year old and has never even been close to a freezer, enjoy.

I wish I could think off a wish.

Granted, but your mind is rewound with everything else, causing you to completely forget the future you've cancelled and repeat the same course of action.

I wish that you would not grant me this wish.

Granted, but your mind is rewound with everything else, causing you to completely forget the future you've cancelled and repeat the same course of action.

I wish that you would not grant me this wish.

(That's deep...)

Granted, but tomorrow they'll have a terrible day.

I wish all weapons were just spoons so I could laugh at people whacking each other with silverware.

Granted, but people can melt the spoons to make other weapons.

I wish I could get better at anatomy in drawing

Curse you humanity...

Granted, but the drawings will burn up after your done drawing them because the universe can't handle how realistic they are. Yay logic.

I wish the world was flat.

You didn't say how, so the world is now in the second dimension! Only problem is umm... Have you tried living there?

I wish I could control the weather!

Granted, but on your first attempt to make it rain, you electrocute yourself. Guess you can’t control the weather 100%.

I wish that I knew what Tumblr is.

You now know what tumblr is but you have permanently forgotten everything else, including how to breathe.

I wish that the elevator in my apartment building was fixed already.

Last edited:
Granted, but you’re being chased down a corridor by several hungry beasts.

I wish I had Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith on DVD so I could look for all the scenes that became memes.

Granted, but they're all the paint-them yourself kind with stickers, and you're only ever able to do a bad paint job and apply the stickers incorrectly and no one you know will help you do it instead without asking for a bunch of money.

I wish for my OC to come to life and he loves me and only me and acts the way I want him to and since he's immortal he won't die and since he's invincible he won't get sick. He's not stupid so he won't end up in jail and he'll never cheat on me. And he doesn't get put under a sleeping curse or something so that he doesn't die but I can never hang out with him. He has the power to bring his lover back to life, so even if I die I'll still be able to live with him forever. That's everything everyone usually messes up in these games, tell me what I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back