• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corinne Ianthe [Fairy Tail]

Zeke nodded once, slow as he thought about the path that lay ahead of them. "Let's pack and get outta here. It's takes about 15 minutes to get to the station." He glanced around at the other members. "Some of you look pretty beat. Get some rest on the train, yeah?" The guild had fizzled down to just them, and it was far quieter without the others.

Akita looked at Zeke with dead eyes, blinked and laughed weakly, "Yeah. Beat." Then she turned and walked off, heading back to the nearest candy bar selling shop and nearly bought all of the stuff in there, stuffed it in her bag then met back up with Zeke, bars practically spilling out of the bag. "okay, I'm ready, lets do this shit."

Zeke tried his utmost best to hold in the snicker that was begging to be voiced at the sight of Akita's 'packing'. "Just give me a sec." He lived in the guild with Corinne. Jogging back to his room, he stuffed a backpack with food and other supplies before returning.

"Well I was expecting a sarcastic remark from you, Zeke." She said, leaning onto one leg and crossing her arms, then raised an eyebrow at him. "You, the king of sass and sarcastic comments." She said playfully.

Hana looked at Zeke and Akita already all packed up. "Let me run home real quick, I'll be back in a sec." She jogged home, filled a bag with some clothes and bandages and anything else she thought she'd need, and took a shortcut back to the guild. "Sorry 'bout that. Ready now," she grinned.

"AHHHH! No! We can't leave yet! I gotta get my birdie!" Rin sprinted out the door and flew to his house at the speed of sound. He landed in his room through the window and rolled to the wall and hit his head on it. His albino baby clipper (roughly 2 feet tall) went to go and see what happened, ready to attack. When he saw it was Rin he started to lick his face. "Good boy, Lirin! Ok! Do you want to come on a trip with me? Ya lets go. But first roll over!" On command Lirin rolled over and opened his mouth for treat. Rin got one and three it in Lirin's mouth. Rin packed up and put his arm out for Lirin to land on it. When he did Rin flew out if his window and went straight for the guild. Lirin stayed on his arm by digging into Rin's arm with his talons. When Rin landed he said, "Ok! I got Lirin! We can go now." Rin smiled trying to catch his breath. Lirin stayed on Rin's arm because he was so well trained.

:P

((Hehe I brought in a pet. He is going to join them on their journey.))

Zeke shot Akita a menacing glare and sighed. "Whatever. Gotta wait for Serephine." He gulped down another shot of vodka and set down the glass, making a face at the intense flavor. "Why do they even serve this stuff? Why do I even drink it?" he muttered to himself, scowling.

Akita stared at Zeke. She had only been trying to be friendly. So when he glared, she merely sighed and turned back to the counter, looking over her hands and the state of her sickles. They were in relatively good condition, but worn. They could use sharpening. But oh well, Seraphine or whatever would soon show up, and they'd be off. So it didn't really matter. (Let's not let this die now!)

(Let's at least get to the job haha but if we don't Serephine within a day or two we can continue without)

Rin shouted at everyone, "Okay! Lets go! Hup two hup two ladies!" He was smiling like crazy and Lirin cried very loudly so everyone would get ready to go and have fun on the job.

"You're annoying," Zeke called to Rin, but ruffled his hair endearingly anyways before starting towards the door. The night was halfway over and they had work to do. "The train's gonna be here soon. Hurry the hell up." Without waiting for the others, he began out the door and down the street, letting his guild members straggle behind.

Rin didn't care that he was called annoying. "Doopy doopy doo do doopy doooooo!" He started to sing that over and over while marching behind Zeke. "Where to Cap'n?" He yelled over to Zeke.

"The f***in' train station, idiot," he jabbed, forwarding the time of a lamppost so it shattered and went out before returning it to it's present time. "Oh, right, you're a dere. You probably don't know where that is." Snickering, Zeke shoved his hands in his pockets and waved over a carriage.

Rin was confused. He said cocking his head to the right, "What? I'm a deer? No I'm not. Lirin's a bird." He scratched Lirin's head and Lirin did a kind of purr thing.

Hana tromped down the road after Zeke and Rin, laughing at Rin's cluelessness and Zeke's perpetual annoyance with him. She was still aching from their battle, but it was nothing she couldn't manage. She came to a stop beside Zeke as he waved for a carriage and adjusted the bag on her shoulder, pumped to get going.

(Not too much. The dark guild pulled back for the time being, and our characters are about to head out to a job for capturing criminals in the jungle.)

Zeke glanced back at the people who had yet to join them. "We're leaving without you!" he called, stating it more as a fact than a threat. The carriage came to a stop behind them, the driver immediately initiating small talk. Zeke gave him a bored expression to shut him up, but it only worked to an extent. "Hop in, hop in! It's not everyday that I get to transport Fiore's strongest wizards!" the driver gushed.

Akita climbed onto the train or whatever it was that evryone else was climbing on, blowing a piece of hair out of her face and chomping on a candy bar, finding a place to sit down by the window and looking out along the city. It was bustling and busy today, and while it made her happy to the city prosper, she liked it was still and quiet. Reminded her of home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rin smiled wildly. "Thanks! I appreciate it!" He was getting excited again as Lirin cried out very loudly. Rin pet him to call him down. "How long is this going to take? Will it be fun? I hope it is fun! I can't wait!" He started to shake when he got into the Carriage. He gave a treat to Lirin for staying on his shoulder the entire time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sidenote for people catching up: they aren't on the train yet. They're on a carriage to get to the train station. Also, the time of day is probably 1:00 at night)

Zeke held back from stitching Rin's mouth shut. "Everything's fun to you, termite. Gosh, you're helpless." Shaking his head, Zeke ruffled Rin's hair. "It's kinda endearing, though. It'll be a couple hours until we get to beat up some bad guys. Hang in there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back