• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corinne Ianthe [Fairy Tail]

Serephene was amused by the girl who seemed to have an obsession for orange juice. She glanced up from her book momentarily to watch the girl snap out of her sleepy state. She turned her attention back to her book, turning another page.

(Yay~ :3)

After that OJ, Akita seemed to finally wake up and stretched out, arching her back backwards, twisting her neck and shaking her arms out, her neck cracked and so did her back. "Ahhhh... Back cracking..." She muttered, then stood up and looked around.

((One more person's joining, and then I'll go ahead and start.))

Zeke snickered at Akita's grumbling and leaned against the wall, refilling Akita's cup using his Time Ark. "Maybe we should rest for a bit. Man, I'm in the mood for a job, though. It's been too long. I need to move." He ran a hand through his hair and glanced around at the others, already hyped for another fight.

"Well fine. Take a job, but I am not going with you, no matter how much you beg. I am dead tired... I'm just not showing it." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and unzipping her classic brown down jacket, letting it slip off her shoulders a little.

Hana made her way inside the guild, interest piqued at the sound of Zeke's voice. "You're all a load of useless freeloaders. I'll head out anytime, if you want," she said loudly, crossing the threshold and placing her hands squarely on her hips. She looked at Zeke eagerly. "Got anything in mind?"

"There's nothing too great on the request board," he muttered, scanning over the fliers. "Ooh, maybe this one." He nabbed one from the top and held it up for Hana to see. "Escaped convicts in a tropical jungle. Maybe there'll be mon-" Suddenly, a thundering crash boomed throughout the guild as a section of the roof caved in, dust and debris showering down on the occupants. "What the hell," Zeke muttered, glaring up at the newly formed hole. Standing at the edge of the roof were five silhouettes, poised for entry.

Hana threw her arms over her head, feeling a few scraps of wood and plaster hit her arms. "What on earth...?" she lowered her arms and peered up through the hole, squinting in annoyance. Everything seemed to be happening in fast forward, and Hana could barely keep track of what and who ended up where, and just what exactly was going on.

As the guild members stared up in confusion, the trespassers dropped into the building, landing on their feet with incredible grace. "Where are the Ianthe Spirits?" a slender, long white-haired man demanded, eyes narrowed as a grin tugged at his lips. "I wanna crush 'em between my fingers right now." The rest of the members but one cackled at his taunt, already in fighting stance. Zeke squinted at them through the cloud of dust, catching a glimpse of an unfamiliar guild mark.

"A dark guild," he figured, cracking his neck. "Just in time." He itched to snap a few bones, and these wizards would serve as excellent punching bags. "Hey, Hana. That one looks like she'd be right up your alley." Zeke gestured towards a woman with a half-mask shrouding her eyes. She tossed a ball of green flame between her hands, grinning with an air of malignancy.

Akita looked up through the hole, her eyes flared and angry, "And just who in the hell would attack our guild?!" She shouted at the figures, her canines sharpening as she growled and cracked her knuckles, "You must have a death wish, because that's all your going to get here!" Electricity sparked from knuckle and travelled down her arms as she glared angrily at these mystery figures.

Hana flashed Zeke a devilish grin. "I'd say you're right," she replied, black flames welling up in her hands and in a column around where her feet were planted squarely. "Ladies first," she said darkly to the masked woman in front of her, and braced to deflect a blow. A spurt of green flames exploded toward her, and Hana dispelled it with a wall of her own black fire. "This is getting boring," she said, "why don't we turn up the heat?" A new wave of black fire roared up around her as the dark guild wizard before her summoned up more of the green flames.

In the 13 years he had practiced his magic, Zeke had never had to use the entirety of his power to defeat an enemy. Not many had seen him fight when he's serious, and he didn't plan for that to change anytime soon. Raising an eyebrow, Zeke gave the white-haired guy a once-over. It took him a bit, but he finally realized who the man was. Once a council member, he had been kicked out and decided to join a dark guild south of Fiore. The Ianthe Spirits were a force to be reckoned with. It was natural for dark guilds to have their eyes on them. "You're looking at them. 'Ey, guys, leave the old man to me. If my memory isn't failing me, that's Taurus Glenn." A hint of a smile showed on Zeke's face. Taurus possessed Glass Maker magic, one of the rarer kinds. Glancing up, Zeke manipulated time and fast-forwarded a segment of the roof's age, causing it to crumble and shower down on Taurus.

The man easily dodged, hopping backwards. "It'll take a bit more than that to slow me down, mate." Pressing his hand to the ground, he murmured a low, yet firm, "Glass Make Mountains." Numerous glassy peaks erupted through the wooden floorboards, reaching the ceiling and beyond.

"We'll destroy the guild at this rate," Zeke hissed after flipping backwards, away from the shards. "Akita, Hana, Serephine! Try to draw them away!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Akita flashed a devious smile, sparking crackling down her back as she let her coat fall off of her shoulders, grabbing her twin sickles from her belt, and shouting back to Zeke, "Alriiiight! Nobody messes with my guild!" She laced her fingers together and slammed them down, releasing a shockwave. She began to here the others back, laughing at how easy this was.

While Akita's magic was powerful, the dark guild members didn't seem harmed at all. In fact, the one who hadn't laughed before hadn't moved an inch. "Don't tell me... he can manipulate gravity?" Zeke thought aloud as he jogged out the doors, bringing Taurus with him. "What a pain." He whipped around and shot glowing orbs at the man, landing blow after blow as Taurus was pummeled into the ground. Before Zeke could see if that had done the trick, however, glass shards zipped towards him, slicing his clothes and skin.

Hana drew back after shooting a column of black fire directly at her opponent. "Right!" she yelled after Zeke suggested they draw them away. The guild was crumbling apart, and repairs ere a nuisance to do. Hana began to slip toward the exit, countering more of the green flames. She made a snap decision and launched herself out through the hole in the roof instead, using her flames to propell herself directly overhead the dark guild wizard. "This way, asshole!" she yelled, landing on the roof outside the edge of the hole.

Serephene quickly set her book down and leaped into battle with the others, a little ticked off that she'd been disturbed. "Well, you guys have some guts to barge in like this," she commented, slipping past the lot of them and hit a couple of them in the head with ice balls. "Over here!" she called, sending random strings of ice, trying to get them to follow.

The blonde haired girl looked at the lone stand still, a man whom her Jaw attack hadn't affected, and she growled and rushed at him, "Nobody touches my guild and gets away with it!" She threw her hands up and quickly a sparking electrical spear appeared between her hands, and she threw it straight at lone man. But before it even came close, he pulled a large metal rod and the bolt was redirected and thrown straight back at her, which surprised her. Badly. She was hit by her own attack and sent flying backwards, skidding across the tiles and nearly falling off the roof. But soon she was up, and charging at him, fists clenched and sparking but she was caught yet again- This man turned so quickly and grabbed the young woman by the throat, lifting her up like it was nothing. There she hung, being held up only by a man with a blindfold.

"Ahhh, yes. Akita Severa... I remember you, and your mother. It was so tragic, what happened to her. What was it? Ah, yes, killed by a blind man. Right in front of you, if I recollect. Don't recognize me? I suppose you wouldn't... You were after all very young." When the girl tried to say something, suddenly sparks and electricity seemed to arc out of her, like it was being drained away from her, until finally she fell to the roof, smoking and sparking, her skin pale as a ghost and barely moving. She only shivered slightly as the man stepped over her, muttering a slight goodbye to her as he glided along the rooftop, leaving his victim alone.

Rin started walking back from a job and saw that his guild was slightly damaged and heard a lot of noise coming from it. "Really? I'm gone for a day and this happens? Looks like it's time to join the fight!" Rin said smiling, he turned around, breathed in a lot of air, and let it all go, propelling him towards the guild. When he landed by it, he saw a man wearing a black cloak and a ninja mask had a sword at his belt who was waiting for someone. Rin had never seen him before and though that he was one of the attackers. They made eye contact and the stranger teleported behind Rin. Right when Rin saw this he ducked knowing that an attack from behind was coming. As he expected, the man tried to slice the back of his head. Rin saw an opening at the man's legs and sweep kicked, the mystery man teleported back to where he was originally and said in a deep voice, "Nice try, loser, I'm not that stupid." Rin stood up and put his claws on. He was ready to fight this man with some his strength.

In a fraction of a second, Zeke cast Parallel Words, forming green orbs around Taurus that simultaneously shot towards him. The slender man's eyes widened as his body was beaten again and again by the solid forces. "Boring," he complained, deadpan. "This'd be a hell of a lot more exhilarating if you put in some effort, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow as the man got to his feet, opening his eyes and glaring once the attack ceased and orbs disappeared.

"Just remember: you asked for it," Taurus replied, lips curling upwards in a sinister grin. In the blink of an eye, he tossed out the names of at least ten commands, cackling as glass erupted all around Zeke. Extending upwards, the substance encased him as shards flew at him from all directions. It was more or less harmless for the wizard in the middle. A basic tactic like this could never work on his Time Arc. Rolling his eyes, Zeke held out his hand, palm outwards, and returned the glass to an earlier state, essentially reversing the growth until it was nothing but an outline on the ground.

"Try again," he called, shoving his hands in his pockets and adjusting the chain around his neck. Suddenly, Zeke's eyes caught on a figure falling on the roof. 'Akita,' he recognized, clenching his fist. Glancing back at Taurus, he smirked and scaled the roof, acting uninterested in their little quarrel. Taurus seemed pissed, but waited to see what the Ianthe Spirit would do. Kneeling next to Akita's crumpled body, he lightly shook her. "Hey, get up. There's a fight going on that probably doesn't need your help, but you should probably participate anyways." When he noticed how drained she looked, he sighed and closed his eyes, planning to use Integro. The spell allowed him to transfer some of his magical energy to others. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he funneled a portion of his energy into her. "That ought to last you the rest of the night."

"I can't- get up... " she struggled to put out, trying repeatedly to get up using her arms to try to hoist herself up, but came crashing back down in the next second. "I can't believe it..." She breathed in wheezes, glaring after the man, "He.. He... I can't believe he took me down so easily... Be careful of him, Quo... He drains magical energy through skin contact..." With that, she rolled onto her back and stared upward at the sky, breathes coming in wheezes.

"I'm not a loser! You are!" Rin never really was good with comebacks. He ran after him and horizontally slashed at the man. Knowing that the man would teleport, Rin did a 360 spin slash follow up to try and get the mystery man. Rin only got some of his cloak. The man teleported once more and kicked Rin in the back making him stagger forward. Rin decided to use some magic he breathed in as much air as he could and let out only a little bit in front of him knowing the man would teleport again, he shot the rest behind himself while the man was teleporting. The man took the full effect of the dark blast and was launched backwards by Rin's attack. Rin, using his own developed technique, slashed his claws wildly sending black air waves to the man. Since he was dazed, Rin got 4 shots on him until he teleported behind him once more. Rin breathed in more air and waited for the man to teleport. Instead he just stood there. Rin knew he would teleport right when he let go. He decided to wait for a second. Then he slashed with his claws and right when he teleported Rin let go with even more power than last time. "Do you ever learn? I've done the same thing twice now." Rin said to him grinning like a mad man. It seemed that the mystery man was dazed an would stay that way for a while. When he saw someone scaling the guild hall to get to the roof he thought that fight must be fun so he flew up to the roof and saw 2 people there. Zeke and Akita. He rushed to them asking, "what happened Akita? Are you okay?"

Zeke sighed and stood again, holding out a hand for her to take. "Get up," he repeated. "I already gave you some of my magical energy. If you waste it, I'll be seriously pissed." A slightly smile tugged at his lips as he waited for her to start feeling energized again. So far, they hadn't taken down any members of the dark guild. They had a ton of work to do. When Rin came rushing over, he let him take over. "We're fine. You take down the quiet guy?" He glanced over his shoulder to see the man teleport away. "That's kinda concerning, but whatever. I'll be right back." He returned to where Taurus was glaring, not appreciating the pause on their quarrel.

"Hmm I could've sworn I knocked him out. Unless he is a really good actor but I don't think that is the case." Rin said to Zeke. "Let me heal Akita. It'll just be a second." He touched her hand and breathed in. He slowly let out the air towards her. "You should be healed of your injuries." he didnt know she was drained but he still did it. He tried to target the quiet guy. He searched eveywhere from the rooftop. He finally spotted him. He flew over to him and landed on his back. He said to him while sitting on top of the quiet guy, "Can't teleport when I'm on you can ya?" Rin put black wind chains on him so he couldn't move or use his magic. "I better go help Zeke and Akita again." He thought to himself. He flew back to the top of the roof and asked Zeke, "Should I take care of the other guy for you?" He was smiling again.

Zeke gave him a nasty glare from below. He didn't appreciate Rin's cockiness, but figured he'd have time to chew him out later. "Like hell. I can handle him myself. If you've got extra time, help Serephine." He turned back to Taurus, swinging the same glare onto him. "I guess I should just end this now." Focusing his energy into his favorite spell, Sap Eyes, Zeke pinned his gaze on Taurus, who returned his stare in defiance as he prepared another stance. "Die," he spat, the spell taking hold of the man and sapping his energy at a rapid pace.

Cursing, Taurus managed another spell before his energy began to run low. "Glass Make Spear," he hissed, catching Zeke by surprise. A giant spear of glass lodged itself in his right bicep, drawing blood and forcing him to stop sapping the man's energy.

"Hot damn," he commented, shrugging off the injury once he removed the spear. "That was pretty cool, gotta admit."

"Let me take care of that. You sure you don't want me to help here?" Rin said. He walked over to Zeke's other side and breathed in then breathed out slowly onto Zeke's bicep. "Don't care if you didn't want me to help. Where is Serephine?" After Zeke's bicep was healed up he stared at the guy that shot the spear at Zeke. He gave him the death stare. No one hurts Rin's friends and gets away with it. He looked over at the quiet guy again and saw that he had disappeared. "Ugh I'm done with that guy! So persistent. Should I go get him? His magic must be pretty strong since he was able to teleport out if my chains."

Zeke gave Rin an annoyed look. "Stop wasting your energy on me. I can heal myself just fine." When he noticed the loyalty in Rin's expression, however, he softened up a bit and shook his head. "Don't go after him. We need to make sure everyone's safe at the guild first." Across the street, Taurus seemed to be listening in on something only he could hear and mumbling to himself. "What a freak," Zeke muttered, deadpan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back