• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corinne Ianthe [Fairy Tail]

Hana poked her head over the edge of the roof after the dark guild members had disappeared. "How's everything up here?" she asked, wiping some blood from a wound above her eye. Hana leaped back into the roof with the others, looking around. "What was all that about?" she wondered aloud, looking around. All traces of the dark guild had disappeared, leaving only the few of them and the destruction caused in the fight.

Zeke spat and followed Hana up to the roof. "Looks like their Master or some higher-up told them to retreat." He sat down and rubbed his arm where the spear had once been lodged. "Anyone pick up on the name of their guild? That was one hideous tattoo." He snickered and patted the spot next to him for Hana.

Hana flipped down next to Zeke, trying to staunch the flow of blood from a few cuts and rubbing her shoulder where it had slammed into the ground. "No clue. But I'm gonna find out and personally destroy them," she growled, letting her hair down from the ponytail she had earlier.

"They have a death wish, messing with Corinne Ianthe. You think they know how powerful we are? We've got more S-classes than any other guild. No way they'd win that fight." He noticed her pain and raised an eyebrow, making sure nothing was too serious. Zeke would've offered to heal her cuts, but doing so required a lot of energy. Just doing so to Rin had left him fatigued.

"Well how about we kill him together? Then we both get what we want." Rin said to Akita shrugging. "So what now guys? How are we going to track them down kill then all? It'll be quite fun indeed. " He went over to Hana not knowing who she was and said, "would you mind if I heal you? I've gotten pretty good at it." His wicked smile could've scared anyone. He breathed in slowly. He didn't notice he was getting annoying again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hana shrugged. "Do your worst," she said with a wide grin, patting the ground for Rin to sit on the roof with her and Zeke. She rubbed her shoulder a bit more and ran her fingers through her long hair, letting out a long breath. "So. How about that job?" she looked at Zeke with a smirk. They were far from being in good shape for a job after the attack, but Hana wanted to see his reaction.

"Actually I'll do my best... Whatever." Rin sat down next to her and breathed out a long black colored breath towards her. After a few seconds all of her injuries were healed. "So what's your name? I'm Rin." Rin said with a smile. Before she could answer he said, "A job sounds like fun!" He pointed his claws to the sky and then put them in their holsters.

Zeke pulled the flyer out of his back pocket and snickered. Unlike the others, he and Taurus had fought from a distance. There wasn't a single scratch on his skin. "Escaped convicts in a jungle," he summarized after scanning over it. "For a million jewels. Hell yeah. All we gotta do is capture 'em and bring 'em back to Fiore." He handed the flyer to Rin, a smirk hinting on his lips.

Hana grinned wildly. "Sounds like we've got a team, then, yeah?"

She turned to look at Rin. "Hana. I'm sorta new, but I've mostly been away on jobs. Pleased to meetcha," she put out her hand, flashed a crooked smile. "Thanks for healing me up, by the way," she added, touching the non-existent cut above her eye.

"Nice to meet you too! Do you guys wanna do the job together because I'm up for it! Oh and no problem! I heal people up whenever I see someone who's hurt." Rin smiled at Hana and shook her hand. Rin was excited to do a job even if his guild was almost destroyed. He laid down and stared up at the paper. After a little bit he handed it to Hana.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Zeke," he introduced to Hana, though she'd probably already figured that out. He'd been out on a job for the past week, but Rin had shouted his name plenty of times thus far. At Rin's comment, he shrugged and looked between the two of them, figuring he'd go along with whatever they chose. "We can deal with this dark guild when we get back. Shouldn't take us more than a couple days." He scowled at the debris around them as he stood up, brushing dirt off the back of his pants. "Hey, guys, wanna get off the roof for a minute? I gotta fix this up before Corinne kicks our asses out."

Hana laughed, typically an unpleasant barking sound, and clambered off the roof. "So I guess we have a team. Should we ask the others if they want in? For a million jewel, I'm sure they'd be interested," she grinned. "We could split that 100 ways and still have plenty."

Zeke waited until everyone was off the roof before activating his Time Arc. A pale glow enveloped him as his magic restored the guild to an earlier state, one unharmed by the dark guild. "10,000 jewel can buy me an oven, but can't really pay rent," he reasoned, swaying slightly at the sudden drop of energy. Renewing buildings to their previous states was always beyond tiring. "But tacking on a couple more people couldn't hurt."

"Woohoo! This is going to be fun! Capture convicts and get MOOOOONAYYY!" Rin laughed put his hands up for them to high-five him. He thought the Time Arc magic was so cool. "Zeke that is so cool. Just letting you know. Oh Hana, what's your magic?" Rin asked Hana with his hands still up to high-five them.

Hana narrowed her eyes at Zeke. "Look at you, math genius. I was just saying it's a lot," she pouted, crossing her arms and plopping onto the ground. "Anyway, I think it'd be fun to take a big group. Strength in numbers, ya know?"

She turned to Rin and slapped him a high-five. She then flashed a wild grin and summoned up her blazing black fire, standing in a billow of flame. "Nothing special," she said with a wink, forcing the flames bigger and then letting them die down.

Zeke high-fived him, unenthusiastic as it was. "They'd get in the way," he whined, wiping the palm that had touched Rin's on his pants before shoving his hands in his pockets. With a sigh, however, he caved. "Whatever. Just don't mess shit up." The guild was back to its prime state and Zeke needed a drink. Strolling inside, he plopped down on a stool and waved the bartender over, who poured him a shot.

Hana grinned. "No guarantees," she said wickedly and followed Zeke to the bar, perching on a stool and ordering a drink for herself. Hana was rarely ever seen spending time in the guild, and it was rather pleasant. She usually only came in to take jobs, and she'd often rest at home between finishing them. She had hardly met anyone in Corinne Ianthe, but she was rather glad she had now,

A soft chuckled escaped Zeke's lips. "I've seen new faces around, but never introduced myself. I should get on that, yeah?" He downed his shot in one gulp and swiveled around on his stool, resting his arms on the counter as he gave Hana a sidelong glance. "So, you like it here, or nah? I grew up in this lobby, so it's pretty much my home. Corinne took me in when I was really young. She's like an older sister to me." He used his Time Arc on the shot glass, refilling it without a sound.

Hana nodded. "I've been in a couple guilds before this one, believe it or not. Just didn't really agree with any of them, ya know? But so far, I'm liking this one. We'll see how it goes," she explained, taking a long sip from her drink. "It's pretty relaxed, but still a force to be reckoned with. Good I'm my book," she added with a flashy grin.

"On top of that, we've got bragging rights. 'Fiore's strongest guild' isn't in name only." Snickering, he set his empty glass on the counter and stood, yawning. "Feel free to hit me up if you ever need help, cousin." Uneasiness crossed his eyes. "Unless it's about compensation for damages. Then, stay away from me."

Hana snorted. "Message received," she replied, crossing her legs and tipping the remainder of her drink down her throat. When she finished, she eased to her feet and tied her hair back. "Are we ready for action, then, or would you like some more recovery time?"

Rin followed them into the guild and sat down next to Hana and ordered a drink. He was too busy drinking so he didnt talk to Hana or Zeke. Finally, Rin said slurring all of his words, "I am ready to go right now. Depends in you guys. In readier than myself." Rin was faking being tipsy from his drinks trying to make them laugh. He stretched his arms and whispered, "I'm readay."

Akita looked at Rin, then sighed and rubbed her forehead, standing up and trying to make herself appear fine, "Alright, fine. Well, lets get going then." She said, clasping her hands together and cracking her knuckles one at a time, before reaching down to grab up her coat and slip it back on. "Lest we miss the train we are inevitably going to get stuck riding. Unless it's sea travel, in which case... Bluuuh..."

Zeke glanced at the map tacked up on the side of the room. "We're taking a train south, but once we leave Fiore, we gotta go by foot. There should be a jungle not too far if we travel southwest from there. Maybe a half day's trip, at best." It was getting late, but that didn't seem to matter to the guild members. If anything, they seemed even more hyped to go. "Let's catch the mid-evening train."

Hana stretched and rolled her shoulders. "We should get packed up and moving, then," she announced, turning her head to look at Zeke, then the others. "That train leaves in about an hour." Hana couldn't help but grin at the idea of taking a job with an actual team. She usually worked alone, not wanting to accidentally catch any of her comrades in the backlash of her magic if at all possible. Though a little uneasy about working with so many people, Hana was curious to see how it would go. The dark guild would just have to hold off their attacks until they returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back