• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corinne Ianthe [Fairy Tail]

(A question: Are the enemies allowed to be made-up by the people in the RP or are they already 'created'?)

Hana had successfully drawn her opponent out of the guild and onto the edge of the roof. She launched an explosive flame at the woman, knocking her off the roof. Hana took a flying leap off the edge and landed before her. The dark guild wizard got to her feet in an instant, and darted forward to uppercut Hana with a surge of green flame. Hana deftly stepped out of the way, consuming all the fire that was left in front of her. "Thanks for the snack," she smirked, and shot a column of black fire once again at the female wizard. She dodged most of it, only coming up with a few wounds. "Dammit! Why won't you just go down?" Hana growled, readying another fistful of black flame. But all the dark guild members seemed to be distracted. Had they won? What was going on? And why did they attack the guild in the first place?

Serephene ducked as an over-sized man swung a battle axe in her direction. She bent down low, her fingertips grazing the ground as she passed by, freezing it solid within seconds. The man slipped, his axe digging into the ice as Serephene turned and shot a snow-wind at the man. He seemed somewhat unaffected, his thick clothes taking most of the blow. He pulled the tip of his axe off and threw it, closing in on her quickly. This time, Serephene jumped, using a couple of tables as a platform.

"That axe is enchanted," the man announced. "It'll follow you."

An idea reaching her head, Serephene sped herself up by using a gust of wind, slipping behind the dark guild member. "Throwing things isn't nice," she said idly, freezing the man's feet to the floor. The axe shortly reached the man, and was stopped by another spell before it could cause any damage.

Putting his weapon back together, the man swung randomly, trying to hit the girl who annoyed him so much. "Stop running, little mouse," he taunted. "Come and fight properly."

Serephene jumped, nearing the man's head. "Well, this little mouse doesn't play by the rules." She brought her hand down, ice and snow forming a whip-like structure before striking him. But in the same moment, the enchanted weapon had hit her from the side, and she was sent flying into a wall. She winced as she pulled herself up, gathering herself as fast as she could before aiming another attack. "This might take a while to heal," she muttered. "Crystal Catapult," she said, gathering her powers into a cannon shape and firing.

The man broke through it with his axe. This was going to be a tough battle.

"So who should I go help, Zeke?" Rin decided to leave the teleporter alone because he was annoying. He took Akita from his arms so he could fight the wierd guy who shoots glass at people. Rin really wanted to fight someone badly. He had his claws on and everything. He decided to watch Zeke's fight for a little bit so Akita could have time to heal.

"I already told you, go help Serephine," Zeke called to him, already sauntering towards the white-haired man again. "This ought to fry your ass," he hissed, creating a large orb over Taurus' head which broke into hundreds of tiny orbs and shot towards Taurus, similar to beams. Luminous Minutes was one of the spells he didn't have to use often, as it was far more damaging and his opponents usually caved before it's use was necessary. "Props to you. I might have to churn out a bit more than the basics."

"Ugh fine! I wanted to take someone on by myself but I guess I can help her out. Have fun with your battle." With that Rin carried Akita to the other side of the roof and set her down. "I'll be right back. I just need to help out someone." He said to Akita knowing she couldn't hear him. He flew down the side if the guild and walked inside looking for Serphene. He finally spotted her and a cannon by her. "Well time to join in." He ran after a person in front of her. He came Tom behind the huge man and kicked him in the back. The man didnt seem to even be hurt by it. Rin got scared and ran to Serephene's side. He noticed she was hurt so he decided to heal her. "I'm your reinforcements by the way."

Serephene watched wide-eyed as a male boldly kicked the man, though he remained unaffected. Before she knew it, that very male was by her side. "Reinforcement...?" She sent a blizzard in the man's direction, afraid he'd fire at the male, and tried not to wince. "I think his legs and head are the weakest part of him," she said. "If you can aim anywhere on those parts, we should be able take him down."

"Okey dokey artichokey!" Rin said to her smiling. When he saw the blizzard he got a shiver up his spine. From her and the cold. "We gotta work as a team if we want to get this guy. Can you freeze his legs for about ten seconds? If so I will break his legs so he can't move. Then we can get him." Rin's smile made him look like a crazy guy. "If that doesn't work I will just take him outside and completely obliterate him." He continued smiling.

Serephene flashed a rare smile. "No problem." She took aim and sent a stream of ice towards the man's feet, freezing them to the floor. "Crystal Canvas," she chanted, refreezing the area around him. "I can hold for longer than 10 seconds. I'm counting on you--get him."

Last edited by a moderator:
Righ after she finished talking he jumped forward at the fastest speed known to man. Just for fun he slid in the ice a little bit. He kicked the mans right leg inward hearing a crunch. He walked over to the other side and did the same thing. The man crumpled to the ground trying to bear the pain. "7... 8..." He continued counting under his breath. He ran back to Serephene smiling. "Now what?"

Serephene watched the male slid on the ice and break the man's leg. The sound of cracking bones made her flinch a bit. After the male finished his job, he ran back to her. "Why don't we get the leader of the group? We can hold him or her hostage or something." Serephene clapped her hands together lightly. "Ah...I never got your name..."

"Rin!" He said quickly. "Ya but first can you freeze him just in case he heals himself." He smiled once more and continued. "Right we need to get their leader but we need to one out which one the leader is. I wasn't here when they attacked, maybe if there was one talking when they attacked the guild." He said lightly scratching his head with his claws. "Oh and you're Serephene right? Or did I just help the wrong person? Sorry I'm new here."

A bolt flashed past Serephene and Rin. It was Akita having recovered at least a little, sparks trailed from her body as she dashed at the blind man, growling and spewing lightning at him. Of course he threw lightning back at her, the pair were at an obvious stand still. "So that's it. You take the magical power from other wizards through skin contact and then their own magic against the weak! YOU'RE A CRUEL LITTLE SON OF A BITCH, AREN'T YOU?" She shouted, throwing more sparks at him, which he quickly ate and spat back at her.

And now Akita pulled her twin sickle, Denkou and Tonitrua, from her belt and growling, "Fine then," she rushed at him, her sickles and his lightning rod met, throwing sparks around, "Lets dance, asshole."

"Nice to meet you, Rin," Serephene said a little too blandly. She was grateful for his help, but she would have trouble communicating such a feeling. She nodded at Rin, taking in his suggestion and trapped the broken man in a large ice-berg like body. "There," she said, shaking her hands out.

"I'm not sure which one the leader is," Serephene admitted. "I joined yesterday, and I don't know anyone here...well, besides you, now." She glanced at his claws, which she was fascinated by. "Yes, I'm Serephene--" She was cut off by a bolt of electricity. "What...?" She turned to face another man, probably from the attacking team, and female who seemed riled up by his presence. She admired the girl's energy. "Should we help, or leave the guy to her?" she asked Rin.

"Let's ask! Hey Akita? You need some help?" He yelled at Akita hoping she wouldn't be too angry. He saw Serephene glanced at his claws and said, "Sharp right? I can cut through steel with these bad boys." He decided it was enough socializing. He went up to the guy Akita was fighting and snuck up behind him. "Good thing he didnt see me." He was ready for Akita to say he could help out. He would never interfere in a fight without the consent of someone.

Serephene readied her magic, mist gathering around her hands and feet. If the girl, supposedly named Akita, allowed them to fight with her, she would have to waste no time. She studied the fire in her eyes (not literally). If looks could burn, that blind man would be blackened toast by now.

The young girl's eyes widened then she shouted, "RIN, NO!" but it was too late- the man had twisted his body and grabbed the boy by the closest piece of exposed skin- his neck. Doing the same to Rin that he had done Akita just moments ago, Rin's magical energy, manifested in tunnels of wind poured from the boy to the blind man, draining him till he couldn't stand, before dropping Rin onto the ground, and kicking him once in the stomach, just for good measure. "God slayer? Well, quite the nice magic you have here... And now it's mine. Foolish, you are your own downfall."

"RIN! GODDAMNIT HE SUCKS OUT A WIZARDS MAGIC WITH SKIN CONTACT!" Akita shouted, agitated.

"Rin!" Serephene slid on her ice and rushed to the male, using her magic to support his body as she sped away with him. "That man...what kind of monstrous power..." She slid into a safe corner and set Rin down. "I don't have healing powers," she muttered. "I haven't even learned them yet." She turned to Akita. "What should I do?" she asked. She was a newcomer, and she couldn't decide whether to protect Rin or help Akita.

Rin fell to the floor and when he got kicked in the stomach he muttered, "How... did... you... see... me...? Loser..." He laid his head down slowly but kept his eyes slightly open to watch what would go down. I just need some rest and I will kill this guy. He has my magic now, he is going to be a very difficult opponent. Rin thought to himself. He laid there and brought his claws up to be in his vision and pointed them to the blind guy. I'm gonna kill him so brutally. He started to breathe in and out heavily to restore his magic quickly. It would still take some time though. When Serephene ran to him he allowed her to pick him up and carry him away from the monster. "Help... Akita..." He could tell by her face that she was confused of what to do.

Serephene quickly turned her head to the sound of Rin's voice. She shook her head. "I can't just leave you here...but I don't know if Akita needs help or not..." I really need to learn how to heal, she thought, looking at Rin's poor condition. "Do you know anyone else who has the powers to heal?" she asked.

Rin shook his head. He didn't know anyone at this guild. Just Akita, Zeke, and Serephene. "Just... need... time... Help... Aki-" He couldn't finish the sentence, he was too drained. He started to breathe in as deep as he could. In and out, in and out, in and out. After a while he should be able to get up and kill the monster that drained his magic.

Serephene tore herself away from Rin and cast a ice dome over him, just to be safe. The people of the dark guild don't care whether or not a person is immobilized, they'd attack if they'd get a chance. "Just touch the ice when you're ready," Serephene instructed. "Then it should disappear." She turned to shoot some ice in the blind man's direction, which he cut off with an attack. Skin contact, she reminded herself. She cast ice over her exposed skin, making sure to cover all of it. It's best not to get drained in the middle of an attack.

Zeke noticed Rin crumple to the ground as the man got a hold of him. "Damn," he muttered. "Guess I have no choice." Taking his focus off the fight, he directed his Time Arc to Rin and rewound his life by five minutes, before his energy was drained by the man. "Don't fuck up again," Zeke warned before hurling orbs at Taurus. Suddenly, all of the enemies stopped to listen to something only they could hear for a whole minute before nodding and beginning to retreat. "Oh? Already giving up?"

Taurus shook his head and snickered. "It's part of the plan, kid. You've got a storm comin'." With that, the man vanished before his eyes, leaving nothing but a couple drops of blood.

Rin opened his eyes and sat up abruptly. He sat up so fast that he hit his head on the ice dome. "Ow. Oh right." He remembered what had happened and that Serephene had put an ice dome to protect him. He said as the ice dome disappeared, "Thanks Sereph. Thanks Zeke for the rewind." He saluted both of them with his index and middle finger together. "I am going to kill that guy next time I see him by the way!" Rin said smiling. "So why did they run away so quickly? Anyone know? I still have my magic right? Oh no did he take it away forever?" Rin said making a mini black whirlwind appear at his finger tips and smiling like he just won a game of poker. He was starting to talk too much again. He put his claws in his holsters on his belt (much like 2 gun holders) waiting for someone to answer his questions.

The blind stared down Akita and Akita only, "It appears time has run out. Till we meet again, Tempest." And with that, he raised his arms and vanished.

Akita stared at the spot he'd been standing, before letting the sickles fall from her hands, one at a time, and collapsing to her hands and knees, breathing ragged. What magical energy Zeke had given her had not been enough to support that outburst.

"Rin, didn't you see... Me? I was... still able to use magic... Once you recover, it'll be.... Fine!" She managed to get out between each ragged and shaking breathe she took, "Oh... And Rin? Try to kill him... Before me.. And I'll kill you first..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back