• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corinne Ianthe [Fairy Tail]

sox

محبت
Welcome ~

to Fiore's mightiest guild, Corinne Ianthe, home to some of the strongest wizards in the nation! Feel free to have a look around and make yourself comfortable. While you're at it, meet the master, Corinne. She's the First master, as this guild is fairly new. The central theme of the Ianthe Spirits- the S-class wizards of the guild- is aesthetic. They all specialize in magic that's both powerful and beautiful to watch.

Our wizards ~

Though they vary greatly in magic types, they're all just as powerful. Amazingly enough, the Ianthe Spirits consists of eight S-class wizards, though most of them are normally out on jobs or conducting their own personal training. Of course, we have multiple other wizards who are fully capable. We're the mightiest guild, after all.

Setting ~

Our wizards will start out at the guild, a three-story modern-style building sporting a white exterior with purple accents. While the guild isn't as rowdy as some others, there are definitely scuffles every now and then. Today, however, is an entirely different atmosphere. The dark guild Geneva Strait attacks, challenging Fiore's #1 guild. It's a battle of incredibly intensity between two fierce sides. Geneva Strait has its own powerful members as well, who will be revealed later. All we know right now is that they have numerous Slayers.

20120628141541!Colored_Earth_Land_Map.png

Karte_des_Landes.png

The usual:

- Don't disrespect other players.

- No: powerplaying, godmodding w/o permission, Mary/Gary-Sues, etc.

- Use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.

- Try to be realistic in your character variety. It's not exciting if we have seven dark and gloomy characters with reserved expressions all the time.

- Have fun, 'cause it's Fairy Tail!

[A bit of background before we start: our five Ianthe Spirits are currently at the guild, while the three others are out on jobs. You can have your character returning from a job or just chilling at the guild, whichever you prefer. After a couple of replies from everyone, the plot with the dark guild will begin.]

"It's been a while," Zeke greeted as he pushed open the door to the guild. He had just returned from an S-class mission in Magnolia, where he had to face down a monster in the making. Having defeated the creature, Zeke was just glad to be home. "Anyone got some water? I'm parched." Plopping down on one of the bar stools, he looked around at his fellow guildmates. A lot of them were out on jobs, not to his surprise. Their guild got more requests than any other guild in Fiore. There hadn't been a single day where Zeke could simply take some time to himself and recuperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quietly Akise lightly pushed open the door to the guild, his icy blue eyes scanning the surroundings. With a yawn he continued forward into the main hall, he had just woken up since he had just returned home from a mission in the middle of night, so he hadn't checked in yet. Stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets he glanced at the mission board. I should take on another one soon. Moving over to bar he took seat, "I'll have my usual," he said to bartender.

Zeke glanced to his right, where Akise had seated himself. "Tired?" he asked casually, noting his sluggish demeanor. "That job was pretty quick. How'd it go?" After accepting the mug of hot chocolate that the bartender handed to him, Zeke swiveled around in his chair and faced the guild, leaning against the counter and sipping his drink.

Retrieving his drink as the bartender laid it down in front of him, he took small sip before placing it down to turn to Zeke. "I'm always tired," he replied with a light small, "the quest was simple enough just taking out a small band of thieves, but it was all the way out in the country of Bosca." Akise leaned more forward on the counter for comfort, "What about you? I heard you had gone on a quest."

Yumi was heading back to the guild hall at a very slow pace she was tired and the last mission was a waste of her time. When she made it to the guild hall's door she didn't even open it more just laid into it and it opened which she found slightly insulting since the door basically called her fat but it's not like Yumi going to attack a door. She walked inside the guild hall and looked around before taking a seat not caring it was near another guild member and putting her head on the table shutting her eye's and falling asleep.

Zeke took a long sip of his drink, sighing in delight. "Yeah, it was just in Magnolia. Had to beat down a person who thought they could create a pet monster." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, leaving it wayward. "It wasn't too bad. I mean, the creature was blind and deaf. A work in progress, I guess."

"Not too bad, if it was blind and deaf it must have been a walk in the park for you," he replied with a small chuckle as he reached again for his drink. Akise turned back to take a glance at the guild hall, "Looks like it's pretty much empty, most be all out on jobs. They better have left good ones."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing. Corinne isn't here either. I heard she went to a meeting with the Weekly Sorcerer. They want interviews with each of us, is my bet." Zeke finished off his beverage in one big gulp and set his mug down. "At least it's quiet, you know? Not much of a ruckus." While the guild wasn't typically as loud as others, it still had a couple of vocally inclined members.

"Yeah the less noise the better, I prefer when it's this quiet," he replied as took another gulp of his drink. "Weekly Sorcerer? Like I would let them interview me." Akise muttered as he continued drowning his drink. "I wouldn't imagine you wanting to sit down and chat about yourself for it to be published."

A young blonde woman strode into the guild, with a yawn, not truely awake yet. At least not until she got her daily dose of orange juice, which was a lot. Damn, that stuff is addicting. Naturally a ball of electrical energy formed in one hand and she passed back and forth between her hands idly as she sat down at the bar for her "OJ". She continued to play with her little energy ball, rolling it over her shoulders and other silly things. She didn't really even think about it.

"'Sup," Zeke greeted the Dragon Slayer as the bartender brought her a cup of orange juice. "How's it been, Akia?" It had been a while since the Ianthe Spirits last gathered together and chatted casually. In order to keep up with their reputation, they were almost always busy. "Heard you caused more destruction than usual on that last job."

"I always cause destruction no matter how careful I am." She said, taking her orange juice and sipped at it. "I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this stuff," She said, with a look at the glass, "It's just orange juice... Unless you put something else into this stuff without me knowing. Not that I care, as long as it doesn't kill me." She added, taking in more of the orange juice.

Zeke grinned. "No one would dare mess with your juice, to be honest. No one that valued their life, at least," he added, motioning the bartender over and ordering an alcoholic drink that was unique to the guild. "I mean, I wouldn't wanna he fried before I hit 20. Speaking of which, my birthday's in a couple days and if you throw a party I will personally slit each of your throats."

"If you didn't want anyone to throw a party, why'd ya mention it?" She said, looking at him with an arched eyebrow, then turned back to her juice, blinking and squinting at it, then shrugging and downing the last of it quickly in one fell chug. When she came back up for air, she lapped at a droplet that fell from the corner of her mouth, then promptly planted her face on the counter in front of her and mumbled something about oranges.

Zeke winced at the sound of her head hitting the table. That made two passed-out at the bar, including the third wizard to enter. "Damn weaklings," he muttered, watching the bartender as he started sweeping the floors.

She promptly sat up and turned to stare at Zeke, her chin resting on her fist, and she had an odd look on her, "What was that?" She asked, staring at him, waiting for an answer before the beatings began. She was not in the mood to fry someone right now. "Hmmmm, sir?" She stared a little more, her chocolatey brown eyes piercing.

Akise drank in silence as Zeke talked with Akia. His icy blue gaze looking down at his drink as he stifled another yawn. What long day it was traveling from Bosca to Fiore. Train rides were boring. Aikse ordered another drink as he relaxed in the silence.

Demitra just got back from training to the guild. Her head was throbbing, she sat down at a random table and laid her head on the table and looked at everyone in the guild, it didn't look like many people were here.she smiled and her headache slowly left. Demi then began to hum to herself a soft relaxing tone.

"Dreams are loved

Loves are told

Tells a story

now a story unfolds.....

Don't you see

This lifeless tree

Had a story of it own" (if it is sung right it actually sounds soothing and pretty )

Zeke helps up his hands in defense. "Nothing, nothing." A soft, melodious tune caught his attention. "Demitra," he softly acknowledged with a nod, not wanting to disturb her song. It was always nice to hear her sing, soothing as it was.

Akise noticed that another guild member enter the hall, "Looks like everyone is coming from their jobs," he muttered lowly with a sip of his drink.

Yumi woke up in the guild hall and looked around. "When did I get back here." She muttered to herself looking around at all her guild-mates before yawning and walking over to bartender tapping him on the shoulder since he was cleaning. "Something to wake my up please." Yumi said quietly looking at the table neat to him where Zeke and Akia were and sitting at it not saying a word just waiting.

Akia looked at Zeke some more, then grumbled and rested her head on the counter again. Her head was in different places, and she was damn tired. It had been such a long trip from Fiore to Stella, and the job had taken days. It was exhausting. She had barely gotten home, so it was no greater pleasure then to simply lay down and fall asleep. Of course she wouldn't fall asleep, but attempting was good enough,

((Hey guysss sorry for abandoning this. I completely forgot about it. Would anyone like to continue with me and macaron?))

Zeke stood up and walked around the guild lobby, stretching his arms as he glanced at the people around him. Everyone seemed pretty groggy, but a couple people seemed more awake. "Anyone up for a job?" he called out.

Serephene flipped the page of a book she was reading, comfortable in a chair in a corner of the guild. She reached out a hand to grab a macaron and bit into it. She looked up for a moment at the sound of a male voice, then looked back at her book. The sound of a job suddenly made the book uninteresting, but being the kind of person she is, she couldn't say so.

(Hehe, my character is eating me...not really... O.o )

(Oh yes please!)

Akita looked up, then grumbled, "Are you kidding? I just got back from a job! I don't want to do another! .... At least until I sleep for three days..." She said, resting her chin on the counter and yawning, her eyes closing slowly again, and soon she was as out of it... Until another glass of orange juice appeared in front of her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back