• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cop Buddy 1x1 (Romance, MxF)

Solar Daddy

Synthetic Nightmare
Supporter
Hello! I'm looking for a partner for a romance-centric plot set in one of a handful of modern locations about a romantic cop-duo. I'm not someone who knows insanely intricate details of police work but I think it'd make a fun romance setting. Because of this I won't be too hard pressed for realism. My idea for this was to have a cop duo working in either Alaska or Maine, making drug busts or felony captures with the backdrop of a romance. We can obviously work on the details in a PM and change things as needed.

Some things about me:
-22, male
-I prefer to use third person
-While I'm totally down for having this take place on site, I love being able to talk OOC with my partner over Discord
-I can post multiple times a day
-I have no problem tailoring my OC to personality/physical traits my partner may want

Some things I'd like from my partner:
-I don't have a set post length requirement, however moderately correct grammar and punctuation is appreciated
-Female partners for MxF or FxF romance (Must be 18+, personal preference)

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can work on the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back