Conversation [NG]

SirBlazeALot said:
@BlueInPassing @RubyRose @Danoram @theglassangel @NyxNightmare @Bedbae @s0l
Okie dokie everyone give @Leaf Fi a congratulatory slap on the ass, she made it into the RP. Weeeeeeeee.

Only one spot left now. I gotta have a day where I go and update my threads it seems.
AAAAAA THANK YOU EVERYONE

I COULD CRY I'M SO HAPPY

2263299_267676620.jpg

HAVE A CUTE PICTURE OF A PUPPY AS THANKS Y'ALL ARE THE BEST

SirBlazeALot said:
Only one spot left now.
Hello :)

Most of you already know this salty cracker here, but I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.

I'm watty, wabby, wabs, etc. and I really like shipping stuff. Since most of my RPN buddies are in this RP I decided to go for that last spot. It is worth noting that despite, my impeccable good proficiency, English is not my mother language.

I am currently in the process of creating a character, but that may take forever some time haha.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get along nicely with those of you who haven't met me yet > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Almost Watson]Hello :)
Most of you already know this salty cracker here, but I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.

I'm watty, wabby, wabs, etc. and I really like shipping stuff. Since most of my RPN buddies are in this RP I decided to go for that last spot. It is worth noting that despite, my impeccable good proficiency, English is not my mother language.

I am currently in the process of creating a character, but that may take forever some time haha.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get along nicely with those of you who haven't met me yet > :D

[/QUOTE]
We shall certainly see xD

Nice to meet you Watty, I'm Ruby... I wish I had something more interesting to say then that but I'm watching Sinister and trying to picture what it must be like to find yourself in demonic situations.

What is your mother language, if you don't mind my asking?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]AAAAAA THANK YOU EVERYONE
I COULD CRY I'M SO HAPPY

2263299_267676620.jpg

HAVE A CUTE PICTURE OF A PUPPY AS THANKS Y'ALL ARE THE BEST

[/QUOTE]
It'll be fun being in another rp with you, Leaf :D

I look forward to interacting with your characters ^.^

[/QUOTE]
*gasp* Yaaaaaay! Heya Wats! I'm hella glad the shipping King has come to join us :'D

You better not spend all your time bbcoding btw xD Your CS will never come

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You better not spend all your time bbcoding btw xD Your CS will never come

[/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW THAT A WATSCS ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT QUALITY BBCODING

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Almost Watson]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW THAT A WATSCS ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT QUALITY BBCODING

[/QUOTE]
*Spits* It's good to... have you. *narrows eyes* Wataru. Or should I say...

Wataru.

[/QUOTE]
HUSBANDOOOOOOO~~~~~ *hugs*

finally, i'm not alone on the whole "english no speak first" xD .

i want to post soooo bad, english class is fucking me over with this 5000 word minimum paper. ;-;

[QUOTE="Almost Watson]How am I supposed to respond to this?

[/QUOTE]
You say thank you (=u=)

I welcomed you to our humble abode.

I want to post, but it's hard to concentrate when I'm babysitting lmfao. I'm slowly progressing, though xD I'll have posts up tonight.

YESSSS I FINALLY DID IT!

i came back from the dead to post for y'all.

now, i must attend to my other culminatings worth 10% of my grade. *sinks back down into the dirt*

theglassangel said:
YESSSS I FINALLY DID IT!
i came back from the dead to post for y'all.

now, i must attend to my other culminatings worth 10% of my grade. *sinks back down into the dirt*
Dude Im at work and I'm flipping out like OMG ANGEL POSTED !!! Yasss ~ it feels like years.

NyxNightmare said:
@Leaf Fi
I love your posts lol dying laughing xD

Oh poor Asad </3 lololz

Btw guys I'll try to make a post tonight if I'm not drowning in college homework T_T
Really?! AHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY ;7; THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Your posts are hella good too! <3

omfg I was sobbing writing that last line

jurriaan is too much i swear to god

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Really?! AHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY ;7; THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Your posts are hella good too! <3
omfg I was sobbing writing that last line

jurriaan is too much i swear to god

[/QUOTE]
I'm so happy to have you *sobs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back