Conversation [NG]

RubyRose said:
Whoa, what happened to waiting until January 3rd? Wasn't that the plan?
Yep, still is more or less. Bumped it up to January 2nd though. I figured we could shoot to start by then and try to get everything settled before then. Plus now we can put everything in one place :3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I lost my beautiful character sheet [cries] I'll have to make it again...and copy and paste the crappy one I made in the Ninjers chat.

[/QUOTE]
Workshop workshop workshop

SirBlazeALot said:
Yep, still is more or less. Bumped it up to January 2nd though. I figured we could shoot to start by then and try to get everything settled before then. Plus now we can put everything in one place :3
Workshop workshop workshop
I had a good one saved in my workshop :c but accidentally deleted it.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I had a good one saved in my workshop :c but accidentally deleted it.

[/QUOTE]
You can get it back. Ask @Aldur Forgehammer or whoever the mod of your workshop is. I think he manages all of them though.

Quite unlikely. Due to some changes to the layout, my position has been changed. You can still ask the Super Mods though. See if they can.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Quite unlikely. Due to some changes to the layout, my position has been changed. You can still ask the Super Mods though. See if they can.

[/QUOTE]
S'all good! I just re-made it ^.^

On second thought do you think you could tell me which ones are not taken lol. Because when I read through the character sheets I still don't end up knowing exactly which some are classified under xD @SirBlazeALot

NyxNightmare said:
On second thought do you think you could tell me which ones are not taken lol. Because when I read through the character sheets I still don't end up knowing exactly which some are classified under xD @SirBlazeALot
On the Character Sign Up tab, I have a spoiler that says "Counters" and it lists everything that's taken.

NyxNightmare said:
The thing is, some of the players who have stuff taken haven't posted their characters yet.

NyxNightmare said:
So that's probably why you didn't realize xD Sorry I know I'm spamming, things just keep coming to me.

Just so you know, Blaze, trying to prettify some of the coding so I've been tweaking some layouts for my character sheets (namely the twins right now) but haven't messed with information yet besides things I've already changed like which school they're in :)

NyxNightmare said:
lol Is voodoo or weapon summoning taken yet?
And what is the speech chi xD And it's fine I hope Im not being too much trouble by asking these questions.

@SirBlazeALot
Yep, everything in the Counter tab is taken. Sorry for the confusion xD but those aren't a list of suggestions, they're taken stuff. So her Chi can be anything that isn't one of those.

Miles has Speech Chi, which allows him to alter the emotions of others with his buttery smooth voice lol.

And it's A-Ok, questions help me figure out what is and isn't clear in the tabs :D

Another thing I noticed is you said she has bunny ears, which isn't really in the scope of this RP unless it has something to do with her Chi. There's a girl who can change into a dog thing with her powers but she looks relatively normal otherwise. If you do decide to go with something rabbit based, I would avoid going with a power based on jumping because that's Tatiana's bouncing Chi.

SirBlazeALot said:
Yep, everything in the Counter tab is taken. Sorry for the confusion xD but those aren't a list of suggestions, they're taken stuff. So her Chi can be anything that isn't one of those.
Miles has Speech Chi, which allows him to alter the emotions of others with his buttery smooth voice lol.

And it's A-Ok, questions help me figure out what is and isn't clear in the tabs :D

Another thing I noticed is you said she has bunny ears, which isn't really in the scope of this RP unless it has something to do with her Chi. There's a girl who can change into a dog thing with her powers but she looks relatively normal otherwise. If you do decide to go with something rabbit based, I would avoid going with a power based on jumping because that's Tatiana's bouncing Chi.
Ohhhh okay lol. I get it now. And I'm going to change a few things then and I'll tell you when I'm done xD Good thing I got some time before we actually start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back