Conversation [NG]

Well... maybe they could make reprisals in the Rapid Fire threads? They'd be in the cool adult part of the gang, so that's a plus! Still sucks that they won't be around for the main action though :/
Hmm that is an interesting point. Maybe we could incorporate different perspectives? Like have a thread in the rapid fire section focusing on the adult members of the gang. Like, high school is more of a crazy fun gang type deal, but the adults are dealing with mafia level stuff XD idk maybe have special op missions or something.

Also, what would be the plot after the time skip? Since gang conflict would have progressed, I was thinking it would be cool if the gangs were in the midst of full-blown war, with some police involvement perhaps (?) (since I think the original plot was that they were trying to get the gangs to destroy each other...?) It would be interesting if there were also some territory changes that came with the time skip, little gains and losses, things like that. Having an adult perspective would probably allow for some more devious scheming behind the flash and bang of it all, so I'm all for a more serious thread in the Rapid Fire section (no 4th year characters here though, so I'm relying on your opinions -- just throwing some thoughts around)

These are some really great ideas. I would love to see an all out war between the gangs, and I would also like to explore the process of going from being a member of the High School branch to the adult branch in rapid fires (or possibly just another thread if we're allowed to make something like that) with our first years. Cause like, I'm totally not ready to give up Tsu, Vaughn, Vlad, Gigi, Glasper... those are the 4th years that jump to mind immediately. But *evil snicker* I may have planned on killing one of those guys off so someone may not make an appearance in the new thread.

These are some really great ideas. I would love to see an all out war between the gangs, and I would also like to explore the process of going from being a member of the High School branch to the adult branch in rapid fires (or possibly just another thread if we're allowed to make something like that) with our first years. Cause like, I'm totally not ready to give up Tsu, Vaughn, Vlad, Gigi, Glasper... those are the 4th years that jump to mind immediately. But *evil snicker* I may have planned on killing one of those guys off so someone may not make an appearance in the new thread.
OOhhhhh like that killing off could be one of the key points in the rp. Or like part of why things are the way they are. Either way I'm freaking out wondering who it could be XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back