Conversation [NG]

NyxNightmare said:
ANGEL *Glomps*
Dude I'm jealous. I need to go swim suit shopping xD Last year I was really into a miss matchy phase so none of my swim suit pieces match xD
completely foolproof technique: always get one pieces xD i hate two pieces because i never trust myself. what if it flies up? what if you don't match? a one piece has you covered ;)

theglassangel said:
completely foolproof technique: always get one pieces xD i hate two pieces because i never trust myself. what if it flies up? what if you don't match? a one piece has you covered ;)
Is that a pun I see....muahaha.

I really should get a one piece. The last time I did a flip off the diving board a few years ago in a two piece and when I hit the water two pieces became no pieces T__T The sad part is it happened right in front of a really cute lifeguard, so I'm like please kill me now </3

I should apologize on behalf of Allie. Holy shit is she an asshole xD but soooooo fun to write.

NyxNightmare said:
I really should get a one piece. The last time I did a flip off the diving board a few years ago in a two piece and when I hit the water two pieces became no pieces T__T The sad part is it happened right in front of a really cute lifeguard, so I'm like please kill me now </3
Honestly, cute lifeguards are the worst. Theyre always there to see you fall or drown. But at least they're there xD . There are some really cute one pieces out there, but they're super hard to find... it'll be worth it though!

NyxNightmare said:
theglassangel said:
I should apologize on behalf of Allie. Holy shit is she an asshole xD but soooooo fun to write.
Honestly, cute lifeguards are the worst. Theyre always there to see you fall or drown. But at least they're there xD . There are some really cute one pieces out there, but they're super hard to find... it'll be worth it though!
... That is why no one wears two pieces in Ireland xD Cute swimsuits don't exist for me, sadly. Curse being short and having a huge bust size ;-; My mum buys me plain black one pieces that she would wear, so cuteness is out the window. At least I don't go swimming all that often, and I just wear shorts to the beach because our weather can change at a moments notice ^^;; bUT I HAVE NEVER SAW A CUTE LIFEGUARD BEFORE DO THEY REALLY EXIST?!

SirBlazeALot said:
Big fat post coming today friends.
tumblr_ndwppbLYoG1u1bbcxo1_250.gif

Omg @Leaf Fi that gif xD

I'll reply for Vixa tomorrow~

I feel bad for leaving Russ on his own for now but I find his adventures so hilarious. Even though it won't happen since iris and Oliver are too good of people to actually leave him there, it reminded me of those scenes where the people are like "I feel like I'm forgetting something..." at the end of the day. And then you see the person got left in a box or they are handcuffed to a pole where the other people said they be back but never did xD

NyxNightmare said:
Omg @Leaf Fi that gif xD
I'll reply for Vixa tomorrow~

I feel bad for leaving Russ on his own for now but I find his adventures so hilarious. Even though it won't happen since iris and Oliver are too good of people to actually leave him there, it reminded me of those scenes where the people are like "I feel like I'm forgetting something..." at the end of the day. And then you see the person got left in a box or they are handcuffed to a pole where the other people said they be back but never did xD
That gif sums me up every time I see a post here xD Just amazing

Speaking of posts, I'll hopefully have another one up later today depending on how busy I am :3 Fingers crossed my cousins don't come over -n- I'll be ripped away from here and forced to have Mario fall off multiple cliffs for their enjoyment

Okie dokie! Olivia and Steph will go up after Suzumaki and Emelia have a post up ^^ Enjoy the giant and the dork for now! <3

hey guys, how has everyone's summers been? ^-^

i'm going to be camping from friday to monday, and i feel bad keeping you guys waiting since this is my ultimate favourite rp at the time ;-;. thought i would tell you guys ahead of time. since this isn't a long trip and i won't be without internet for very long, i hope i don't hold up people for too long. either way, i love y'all and i hope it's been good so far~~ i'm working on a post as we speak (>u>)(>u>)

theglassangel said:
hey guys, how has everyone's summers been? ^-^
i'm going to be camping from friday to monday, and i feel bad keeping you guys waiting since this is my ultimate favourite rp at the time ;-;. thought i would tell you guys ahead of time. since this isn't a long trip and i won't be without internet for very long, i hope i don't hold up people for too long. either way, i love y'all and i hope it's been good so far~~ i'm working on a post as we speak (>u>)(>u>)
I hope you have a great time, yuri lover! ❤️ and don't worry, you'll be back before you know it, so waiting I don't think will be an issue xD

@Leaf Fi

When Jurriaan said he was free I thought of "Dobby is free!!!" xD

So, when you mentioned honeysuckle in your post, It reminded me of this cat I met today. I volunteer at an animal shelter, and I tried to pet this cat named honeysuckle, she bit me T_T BUT THEN I sat down on the bench and she just comes padding up and sits in my lap and goes to sleep. I'm like what -__- and then each time I moved or something she would hiss at me DX Like "No bitch, you shall continue to be my throne!!"

NyxNightmare said:
@Leaf Fi
When Jurriaan said he was free I thought of "Dobby is free!!!" xD

So, when you mentioned honeysuckle in your post, It reminded me of this cat I met today. I volunteer at an animal shelter, and I tried to pet this cat named honeysuckle, she bit me T_T BUT THEN I sat down on the bench and she just comes padding up and sits in my lap and goes to sleep. I'm like what -__- and then each time I moved or something she would hiss at me DX Like "No bitch, you shall continue to be my throne!!"
pfffffffft xD I now want an edit with his face over Dobby's as he yells that xD It would be glorious

... yup, I think you met Olivia in cat form and she was trying to punish you ^^;; In all seriousness though, that is one crazy coincidence o-o A very hilarious one at that xD I can't stop giggling at "No bitch, you shall continue to be my throne!!" Cats can be such assholes xD

Leaf Fi]pfffffffft xD I now want an edit with his face over Dobby's as he yells that xD It would be glorious ... yup said:

Attachments

• 1482221e-e917-48ae-ae01-d593f7d79fcd.jpg
    1482221e-e917-48ae-ae01-d593f7d79fcd.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
NyxNightmare said:
Yeah this was her lol. She even has that resting bitch face going on 24/7 xD I love tortoise breeds though, such beautiful fur patterns. View attachment 309720I feel like Warren and Olivia are gonna have an ongoing battle for a long while xD anyways I'll probably post for him later tonight~
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL ;7; the wittle paws on her too! So smol, so precious, so cute (〃▽〃)

dat bitch face tho xD She's just like "Get that camera out of my face omfg"

But yes, I can feel the raging war going on for as long they shall probably live. Olivia is gonna be turning between flirting with him, trying to get even then getting jealous when he doesn't pay her any heed xD It's gonna be great

@Leaf Fi @RubyRose @NyxNightmare @s0l @BlueInPassing @Bedbae @Danoram @theglassangel

Hey guys guess wot! We passed 10 pages! That's right! There's 10 full pages of Ninja Gangsters now! *pops champagne* I love you all you beautiful bastards. Here's to ten more pages.

Speaking of the future, I think we're about due for another timeskip after the next...hmmm...3 to four rounds. So lets start thinking about ways to wrap up everything we've got going on, yeah? Yeah. We'll be timeskipping to...AFTERSCHOOL. I know the Spectres have a little meeting after school and the Cobras are probably gonna be gettin' ready for Suzumaki's party but other than that, I've got no idea what's going down.

So if you guys have ideas and stuff, let's brainstorm.

Also I'm officially done updating my fire emblem rp so I can dick around in ooc here and talk about ships and stuff if you guys want. We can play SHIP IT OR FLIP IT *flips table*

SirBlazeALot said:
@Leaf Fi @RubyRose @NyxNightmare @s0l @BlueInPassing @Bedbae @Danoram @theglassangel
Hey guys guess wot! We passed 10 pages! That's right! There's 10 full pages of Ninja Gangsters now! *pops champagne* I love you all you beautiful bastards. Here's to ten more pages.

Speaking of the future, I think we're about due for another timeskip after the next...hmmm...3 to four rounds. So lets start thinking about ways to wrap up everything we've got going on, yeah? Yeah. We'll be timeskipping to...AFTERSCHOOL. I know the Spectres have a little meeting after school and the Cobras are probably gonna be gettin' ready for Suzumaki's party but other than that, I've got no idea what's going down.

Also I'm officially done updating my fire emblem rp so I can dick around in ooc here and talk about ships and stuff if you guys want. We can play SHIP IT OR FLIP IT *flips table*
OHOHOHOHOOOO! I think a Dragon or two could sneak into the Cobras party after seeing them eating sushi in the East, or something. Now we've also got the stuff @theglassangel started.

SHIP IT OR FLIP IIIIIITTTT!!!!

SirBlazeALot said:

SHIP IT OR FLIP IT OH LORD YES

*took a nap for six hours, messed up sleep schedule due to a bad cold (what else is new) and now able to rp all night once again in pgza, yuri and maayyyybe fe* SO BRING IT.

fel is speaking to chikage about a possible infiltration of the spectre base and is thinking of recruiting people on it to save leon and gain the dragon's trust.

uhhh, as for the dragons, i'm not really sure... i'm sure cielo will cause shit. maybe the whole vixa finding dead dragon bodies will have something to do with it?

SirBlazeALot said:

I SAW SHIP IT OR FLIP IT

*KICKS AWAY SLEEP SCHEDULE* SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

Last edited by a moderator:
theglassangel said:
SHIP IT OR FLIP IT OH LORD YES
*took a nap for six hours, messed up sleep schedule due to a bad cold (what else is new) and now able to rp all night once again in pgza, yuri and maayyyybe fe* SO BRING IT.

fel is speaking to chikage about a possible infiltration of the spectre base and is thinking of recruiting people on it to save leon and gain the dragon's trust.

uhhh, as for the dragons, i'm not really sure... i'm sure cielo will cause shit. maybe the whole vixa finding dead dragon bodies will have something to do with it?
I've got a Chikage post coming up soon! I'll be posting who I can tonight if I end up being unable to finish them all, then the others will come tomorrow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back