Conversation [NG]

I have a post in progress, guys, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to sit down and finish it. I've gotta take my dog in to the vet and I don't know when I'll be home or if I'll be in the emotional state to write... so I just wanted to let you guys know so we're all on the same page.

RubyRose said:
I have a post in progress, guys, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to sit down and finish it. I've gotta take my dog in to the vet and I don't know when I'll be home or if I'll be in the emotional state to write... so I just wanted to let you guys know so we're all on the same page.
Awwww, Ruby ;-; I'll keep you and your dog in mind, honey bun. Take your time with your post! It's all good <3 *all the huggles*

@RubyRose

Awwh no ;_; I hope everything ends up well. Take all the time in the world.

@BlueInPassing

I was excited to see your character entrance for Hayley !

So guys I have two things to share with you, one of them being that I am trying to place even more animosity between Red Spectres and Blue Dragons with Vixa's message, and Iris heading to Red Spectres first (Gettin there) I was hoping it'll create an opportune chance for the first formation of alliances. SpectresxCobras and TigersxDragons.

Secondly, I can totally ship tons of people in this rp. I have logical pairings as well as "never gonna happen but lets put them in a room together anyways" pairings xD Like, lines everywhere.

Recently I've shipped Steph and Vaughn, since their personalities look like they match so well. And for some reason I have found myself shipping Asad and miss Bike Hero lol xD It's just their personalities are so far off that I can't help it. But I feel like since their pasts are similar then they might have a moment?

Also Blueinpassing, I have a white haired anime guy fetish so personally Im all over Aiden, but Stanley the iridescent beetle is still top babe of this entire rp <3

But Leafi's Jurriaarn is also very adorable. I just want to hug him forever. So anytime Aya hugs him (which she will) just remember its inner Nyx hugging him through my character.

I am not entirely sure why I don't usually ship any of my characters passionately, I just let them follow their own path and see where it goes xD Except Iris. Deep down I ship her with a few characters, but truthfully I just want to put her into tons of awkward situations lmao because I'm a terrible person.

I am also for JedxEmelia but I can't shake my yuri ship of EmeliaxEliza. AGHH SO MANY SHIPS IN MY MIND *Explodes*

Okay I won't go into all of them. But I just needed to rant a little.

I'd tag the rest of you but I'm really lazy and tired now lol. But I'm sure you'll see it~

NyxNightmare said:
@RubyRose

@BlueInPassing

So guys I have two things to share with you, one of them being that I am trying to place even more animosity between Red Spectres and Blue Dragons with Vixa's message, and Iris heading to Red Spectres first (Gettin there) I was hoping it'll create an opportune chance for the first formation of alliances. SpectresxCobras and TigersxDragons.

Secondly, I can totally ship tons of people in this rp. I have logical pairings as well as "never gonna happen but lets put them in a room together anyways" pairings xD Like, lines everywhere.

Recently I've shipped Steph and Vaughn, since their personalities look like they match so well. And for some reason I have found myself shipping Asad and miss Bike Hero lol xD It's just their personalities are so far off that I can't help it. But I feel like since their pasts are similar then they might have a moment?

Also Blueinpassing, I have a white haired anime guy fetish so personally Im all over Aiden, but Stanley the iridescent beetle is still top babe of this entire rp <3

But Leafi's Jurriaarn is also very adorable. I just want to hug him forever. So anytime Aya hugs him (which she will) just remember its inner Nyx hugging him through my character.

I am not entirely sure why I don't usually ship any of my characters passionately, I just let them follow their own path and see where it goes xD Except Iris. Deep down I ship her with a few characters, but truthfully I just want to put her into tons of awkward situations lmao because I'm a terrible person.

I am also for JedxEmelia but I can't shake my yuri ship of EmeliaxEliza. AGHH SO MANY SHIPS IN MY MIND *Explodes*

I'd tag the rest of you but I'm really lazy and tired now lol. But I'm sure you'll see it~
Lol, I get how you feel. I've crack shipped pretty much everyone in the RP so far lol, except for the ones who haven't been put in yet.

I'm torn between Jed x Emelia and Emelia x Eliza. Very... very torn. Jed and Gigi could be a thing, but May and Gigi are totally perfect lmfao.

Just waiting for some awesome triangles.

NyxNightmare said:
@RubyRose

@BlueInPassing

Danoram said:
Lol, I get how you feel. I've crack shipped pretty much everyone in the RP so far lol, except for the ones who haven't been put in yet.
I'm torn between Jed x Emelia and Emelia x Eliza. Very... very torn. Jed and Gigi could be a thing, but May and Gigi are totally perfect lmfao.

Just waiting for some awesome triangles.
Man I should really be working on another post for another RP, but I just had to stop in and say, I've got soooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO many ships in this RP. When I don't have as much to do on RPN for a while, I'll gush about ships with you guys. Speaking of which, I'm not caught up on posts yet, I've got a ton to read, which is good usually. Normally i hate logging on and having nothing to read but I'm working on updating my Fire Emblem RP right now and that takes maximum effort on my part xD . Anyway, end rambling,

I think Tigers x Dragons and Cobras x Spectres are the most logical alliance options right now. I can also see how those alliances could potentially fall apart, and I think that's great. So yeah. Just wanted to say that really. And also if I'm not as active in OOC you guys know why. If you guys ever need me for like questions/suggestions or stuff though, I'll pop in and shit, but if I seem short and kinda curt, again, you know why.

I'm already waiting for the alliances to fall apart :)

NyxNightmare said:
Who wouldn't? Stanley's just so shiny and colorful *_* And thanks, I'm still kind of shaky on character entrances.

Sorry @Danoram for making you post for one more character, especially when you already have so much on your plate. Forgive me ;; (unless Leon has escaped, in which case that'd be an awesome twist!)

Also, apologies for not posting so often in the OOC and the IC (this is two days too late lol). I'll be able to post more often now, so we should be getting more of SirBlaze's pizza parties.

BlueInPassing said:
I'm already waiting for the alliances to fall apart :)
Who wouldn't? Stanley's just so shiny and colorful *_* And thanks, I'm still kind of shaky on character entrances.

Sorry @Danoram for making you post for one more character, especially when you already have so much on your plate. Forgive me ;; (unless Leon has escaped, in which case that'd be an awesome twist!)

Also, apologies for not posting so often in the OOC and the IC (this is two days too late lol). I'll be able to post more often now, so we should be getting more of SirBlaze's pizza parties.
No, it's awesome! I have to put Keimi in too, because she's there! But you're perfectly fine! I can handle it lmfao xD

Also, I will now work on posts! @RubyRose has posted, so it's my turn nooow!!!!

NyxNightmare said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LATE REPLY SORRY BUT LIKE

I love Jurriaan with all my heart too ;u; Innocent lil dork. My ultimate downfall and my fav characters to make~ The fact his alias is actually Dutch for 'Huggable' only adds to his cuteness xD Such a little dork. Aya, you give him all them hugs. Give him the love he deserves <3

by the way, for y'all, I'm hella PUMPED for all these ships. Even before I joined here they were all I heard about, so it's really nice to finally know who people are talking about xD

ANYWAYS! I ramble a lot... I just wanted to say that my post shall be coming soon, so look forward to that, I guess! Love y'all~

Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone for their patience with my post. It's been a rough few days for me.

My dog was sick, as you know, and thanks to the stress and lack of sleep and some rather rebellious choices I ended up getting fired from my job.

Flukes okay though :D He had an allergic reaction to something ((my mom thinks it was a spider bite and the vet wasn't sure)) but the swelling has gone down and hes his usual energetic self because Fluke is awesome, even if he is an old man at this point xD

As for getting fired... well I was leaving in a couple weeks anyway. The only downside is that the other housekeepers had an exhausting weekend but my friend from work doesn't hate me and my family understands and are glad I'll be coming home sooner ((Yaaay better internet)) and all in all it's actually better that I get to leave early ^.^ It was a toxic job... though I hear most jobs kind of are.

I just wanted to let you guys know you all are amazing and I hope my post was worth the wait xD

RubyRose said:
Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone for their patience with my post. It's been a rough few days for me.
My dog was sick, as you know, and thanks to the stress and lack of sleep and some rather rebellious choices I ended up getting fired from my job.

Flukes okay though :D He had an allergic reaction to something ((my mom thinks it was a spider bite and the vet wasn't sure)) but the swelling has gone down and hes his usual energetic self because Fluke is awesome, even if he is an old man at this point xD

As for getting fired... well I was leaving in a couple weeks anyway. The only downside is that the other housekeepers had an exhausting weekend but my friend from work doesn't hate me and my family understands and are glad I'll be coming home sooner ((Yaaay better internet)) and all in all it's actually better that I get to leave early ^.^ It was a toxic job... though I hear most jobs kind of are.

I just wanted to let you guys know you all are amazing and I hope my post was worth the wait xD
Ah, I'm glad everything is okay with you Ruby! Especially with your dog. I can remember when my dog Scamp got very, very sick and nearly died, so I understand how you were feeling. I'm sorry about your job though, but hey, like you said, you were going to leave for a while anyways with not so nice an environment, so I wouldn't let it get you down c:

I bet your post was great anyways! So no need to worry over that either ^7^ You're a fantastic RPer, after all! So I'm looking forward to reading it~

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Ah, I'm glad everything is okay with you Ruby! Especially with your dog. I can remember when my dog Scamp got very, very sick and nearly died, so I understand how you were feeling. I'm sorry about your job though, but hey, like you said, you were going to leave for a while anyways with not so nice an environment, so I wouldn't let it get you down c:
I bet your post was great anyways! So no need to worry over that either ^7^ You're a fantastic RPer, after all! So I'm looking forward to reading it~

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Leaf Fi :D

I'm not letting anything get me down at the moment. I get to go home and spend time with my family and I'll get to go up and visit my sister, my bestest friend's wedding is Saturday and I get to be a bridesmaid... like this week is going to be amazing :D xD Now that I don't have to work xD

I'll finish writing posts tonight, and if they're not up then, I'll have them up tomorrow. But just a heads up for next week, I will probably be working every day then, so... But I will still most likely be able to post when I get home like tonight! I get off at 10 but get home at around 10:30 to 11.

I literally died laughing at your post, because I'm just visualizing all of it xD

And now you have also made me hungry for beef noodle soup...

@BlueInPassing

For some reason I keep thinking this rp would make a great tv series lol.

NyxNightmare said:
I literally died laughing at your post, because I'm just visualizing all of it xD
And now you have also made me hungry for beef noodle soup...

@BlueInPassing

For some reason I keep thinking this rp would make a great tv series lol.
I think it'd make a fun anime lol

Bedbae said:
Awwwwww! I love you too, man! ;//7//; Same with everyone else here!

And I apologise about the lateness of my post guys ;-; It is nearly finished, I swear, there's just been a lot happening with me, and a huge change is coming too if I get accepted into this course I want to go in at September, so today was my last day at school. It was pretty darn emotional and hard for me because a lot has happened there and I made some huge connections with the classroom assistants, so today was rough knowing I had to say goodbye. It's been on my mind since for a while, and it just hit hard and made me unable to concentrate on my post. So I really do apologise! I should be back on track tomorrow since imma download .flow and I aim to play it after finishing up my post ;u; I just wanted you guys to know 'cause hey! I like you all a lot, even with me being here a little while, and you deserved to know what held me back.

Apologies once again, and you all rock <3

I'll post for Iris sometime soon, should I wait for Angel before posting for Aya? Because I know Jason just entered the scene, but I didn't know if we were just putting that on hold until she blesses (Aye get it? because she has angel in her name...) us with another post xD

NyxNightmare said:
I'll post for Iris sometime soon, should I wait for Angel before posting for Aya? Because I know Jason just entered the scene, but I didn't know if we were just putting that on hold until she blesses (Aye get it? because she has angel in her name...) us with another post xD
I know I'm going to wait for Angel to post before I do for Jurriaan since I like everyone I interact with have a chance to say something before I do, but if she gives us her blessing (i stole that joke from you? Pffft... Silly Billy, I would never!) to post first, I'll do it for him simply because I already have a lot to go from already :3 Anyways, imma just wait until she posts first ^^ So if I were you, I would too! Of course, you don't have to though! Do what your gut says, I guess! sorry for rambling aaaaaa

NyxNightmare said:
@NyxNightmare[/URL] i've been starting to ship jurriaan x allie as well as asad x allie. they're adorable, they all are ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
theglassangel said:
sorry, it's been a late blessing <333 i went swimsuit shopping today, so that took up most of my time. in canada, swimsuits and summer is taken very seriously because once it's around 20 degrees celsius, we bring out the shorts and the fans xD
still, i hope you enjoyed my late post. love y'all~~ fuck, i love this rp, it would make an amazing anime, but we all know that allie's the protagonist xD

also @NyxNightmare i've been starting to ship jurriaan x allie as well as asad x allie. they're adorable, they all are ^-^
ANGEL *Glomps*

Dude I'm jealous. I need to go swim suit shopping xD Last year I was really into a miss matchy phase so none of my swim suit pieces match xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back