Conversation [NG]

SirBlazeALot said:
Im just now seeing the edit in the quote but yes I ship all 3 of those.
For a character I don't understand fully yet Asad sure does have a lot of ships
What characters would you say you understand the most?

For me, Chikage is a definite. He's easy to write for, lol.

Then Suzumaki is pretty easy because I've RPed her for years xD

RubyRose said:
So... Del and his Shurikens... Ship it or Flip it? xD Especially that diamond one xD
NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT, BUT SHIP!

Dale x Delson was also cute until he screwed her over, but we all saw it coming xD

She needs a real man! Like... *points at random silhouette* We'll find someone!

RubyRose said:
So... Del and his Shurikens... Ship it or Flip it? xD Especially that diamond one xD
that honestly sounds like it could contend with my otp quite honestly

it sounds too adorable

Danoram said:
NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT, BUT SHIP!
Dale x Delson was also cute until he screwed her over, but we all saw it coming xD

She needs a real man! Like... *points at random silhouette* We'll find someone!
*is the silhouette* ... bUT I'M A LADY

RubyRose said:
Perfect 11/10 5 stars two thumbs up I ship it

Danoram said:

Hmmmm Glasper, Tsu, Vlad, Gigi, Vaughn, Cielo and Del.

Danoram said:

Jasper, Melony, and Eliza; crazily enough xD Most other characters I have to rewrite or rethink and make sure I'm staying true to character but not those three. They write themselves xD

SirBlazeALot said:
I crackship Iris and Jasper because Jasper has perfect hair and you know of they ever met Iris would be all about that
The question is does she like long hair like that, though?

But yeah, I crack ship it xD

SirBlazeALot said:
I think Valentine eill be easy for me to get used to.
I think Harley will be the hardest.
I'm really excited for you to bring Harley in!

I hope you don't mind the thing with Jed; I get the feeling he'd be fond of Harley for reasons. If you want to discuss it more in PM Or here though, or if I should take that bit out of Jed's post...

RubyRose said:
Jasper, Melony, and Eliza; crazily enough xD Most other characters I have to rewrite or rethink and make sure I'm staying true to character but not those three. They write themselves xD
Lol, I do that too xD I always go back through and read what I've got in their personalities. Like Audence... I was like: "Omg, am I writing him too happy." but I went back and read his personality and realized he's fine.

Danoram said:

Hmmmmm... For me I'd say Jurriaan and Steph. Olivia isn't too hard either though. Solomon is very difficult for me xD I've never made a character like him before, and trying not to make him say a lot is very, very difficult. But once I find the right music to get me into his head, I do a lil better and settle down ^^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hmmmmm... For me I'd say Jurriaan and Steph. Olivia isn't too hard either though. Solomon is very difficult for me xD I've never made a character like him before, and trying not to make him say a lot is very, very difficult. But once I find the right music to get me into his head, I do a lil better and settle down ^^

[/QUOTE]
You've done a phenomenal job with Solomon so far! He's very believable :D

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hmmmmm... For me I'd say Jurriaan and Steph. Olivia isn't too hard either though. Solomon is very difficult for me xD I've never made a character like him before, and trying not to make him say a lot is very, very difficult. But once I find the right music to get me into his head, I do a lil better and settle down ^^

[/QUOTE]
Lol, when I read his first post, it made me think of Ryumi xD

RubyRose said:
You've done a phenomenal job with Solomon so far! He's very believable :D
54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE TOO SWEET

THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG THAT MEANT A LOT AAAAJAKKSDODJF <3

RubyRose said:
I'm really excited for you to bring Harley in!
I hope you don't mind the thing with Jed; I get the feeling he'd be fond of Harley for reasons. If you want to discuss it more in PM Or here though, or if I should take that bit out of Jed's post...
On the contrary I love what you did with Jed's post :3 in fact it'll probably help me quite a bit with Harley :D They've been out of sight out of mind for a while so I've gotta take a look at them again. If anything Jed can help Harley bend some spectre genders if Chikages gonna show up to rescue Leon

[/QUOTE]
You really are doing great with Solomon. I went thru something similar with Glasper (and also Helga from pgza)

SirBlazeALot said:
I was gonna do a big fat list of all my ships and crackships but there's too many
You know, I think that it's a good thing there are so many character bonds and craziness in the rp already that the ship list is too long :D I think that says a lot about the rp itself.

SirBlazeALot said:
On the contrary I love what you did with Jed's post :3 in fact it'll probably help me quite a bit with Harley :D They've been out of sight out of mind for a while so I've gotta take a look at them again. If anything Jed can help Harley bend some spectre genders if Chikages gonna show up to rescue Leon
You really are doing great with Solomon. I went thru something similar with Glasper (and also Helga from pgza)
giphy.gif

i am so touched right now

honestly like omfg

thank yo u guuuuuuuys <3

Glasper is great by the way! You're doing a hella job so far, husbandi ;u;

SirBlazeALot said:
I was gonna do a big fat list of all my ships and crackships but there's too many
... Oh, sorry... Uh, Palpatine? He wants to give you a message...

67577261.jpg

RubyRose said:
You know, I think that it's a good thing there are so many character bonds and craziness in the rp already that the ship list is too long :D I think that says a lot about the rp itself.
True that man. This is a really fun RP. All the characters really bounce off each other well amd there's like a fuckton of em

RubyRose said:
Yeah, I've been thinking of all sorts of different interactions xD

It'd be so awesome if all of our characters got the chance to meet everyone at least once within the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back