Conversation [NG]

@NyxNightmare

Your posts, which have always been interesting to read, have gotten more and more interesting as of late Nyx! I just wanted to say you're doing really fantastic and to commend you on how your posts are becoming a point of excitement for me. A lot of people in this rp have great posts... it's so nice to be excited for every post ^.^ Anyways, thanks Nyx... I was having trouble sleeping and it was fun to read your post :D

RubyRose said:
@NyxNightmare
Your posts, which have always been interesting to read, have gotten more and more interesting as of late Nyx! I just wanted to say you're doing really fantastic and to commend you on how your posts are becoming a point of excitement for me. A lot of people in this rp have great posts... it's so nice to be excited for every post ^.^ Anyways, thanks Nyx... I was having trouble sleeping and it was fun to read your post :D
Thank you so much it really means a lot ! X3 I love reading your posts as well <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Me: I'm sorry babe there is someone else I'm in love with

Babe: what??

Me: It's Stanley <3

Babe: WHO THE FUCK IS STANLEY???

Me: It's Stanley the iridescent beetle :D

Babe: ......does this have something to do with one of your rps again?

Me: NO....maybe....

Babe: why am I not surprised -.-""

@RubyRose

NyxNightmare said:

@RubyRose
Oh my god Nyx you totally made my day xD

NyxNightmare said:

@RubyRose
"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"

Ah~ So I finally entered Spade lol. I've been wanting to do so for awhile.

Also @BlueInPassing your post reminded me of some spicy chocolate I remember trying for the first time when I was 12 xD It was definitely an interesting experience....I personally don't think it's awful, but not a combination I love. Spice and chocolate just don't mix all that well.

Aye, at least it's not blood. There are some people out there who really, "get into it" when making valentine's day chocolates xD Be careful when someone hands you handmade chocolate guys~

@NyxNightmare Lmfao, Spade reminds me of a character from Sket Dance called Dante. Not sure if you've seen it, but they've got that cryptic speak going on. About those chocolates, yeah, I've heard some pretty bad horror stories (hair, menstrual blood, the like… ugh)

BlueInPassing said:
@NyxNightmare Lmfao, Spade reminds me of a character from Sket Dance called Dante. Not sure if you've seen it, but they've got that cryptic speak going on. About those chocolates, yeah, I've heard some pretty bad horror stories (hair, menstrual blood, the like… ugh)
Ahahaha!!! I haven't watched it before but I just now looked up some video clips. Goodness the resemblance is there xD

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @NyxNightmare @Bedbae @s0l @BlueInPassing

COPY AND PASTE:

Alright guys. Super sorry, but it's exam month. This means all my teachers decide to totally disregard my RPing life and then give me tests/assignments/exams xD . Kidding. I imagine once people are out of school, the one thing they'll never miss from high school is all the homework and just... work.

Anyways, I'm going to be very inactive for the next three weeks. I'll probably only visit rpn late at night but I'll try to be as involved in OOC and PMs. As blaze said, I'm just going to say I'm not going to post for those 3 weeks, so once i do find the time to post, it'll be a nice surprise for me, and hopefully y'all as well. ^-^

Off the record: i love this roleplay and i have the most characters so this one of my other priorities

theglassangel said:
@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @NyxNightmare @Bedbae @s0l @BlueInPassing
COPY AND PASTE:

Alright guys. Super sorry, but it's exam month. This means all my teachers decide to totally disregard my RPing life and then give me tests/assignments/exams xD . Kidding. I imagine once people are out of school, the one thing they'll never miss from high school is all the homework and just... work.

Anyways, I'm going to be very inactive for the next three weeks. I'll probably only visit rpn late at night but I'll try to be as involved in OOC and PMs. As blaze said, I'm just going to say I'm not going to post for those 3 weeks, so once i do find the time to post, it'll be a nice surprise for me, and hopefully y'all as well. ^-^

Off the record: i love this roleplay and i have the most characters so this one of my other priorities
Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

I see... We'll I'll miss you, sexybootifullovebunhoneyboo (:<)

Lol, don't rush or push yourself too hard xD

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for those surprise posts

>.>

<.<

Dude I just wanna hug Glasper and be like its gonna be okay xD His life struggles are hitting me right in the kokkoro.

But its so hilarious when he overthinks everything and misunderstanding the situation at hand.

And just a heads up guys, if Keagan ever does some crazy shit with ants I'll literally pass out or have a panic attack. I have an ant phobia .__. So just putting that out there xD So no pictures or detailed descriptions if you don't mind I'd love you so much thanks~

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

I just noticed but I'm loving your new character, you never cease to amaze~ @BlueInPassing

NyxNightmare said:
Dude I just wanna hug Glasper and be like its gonna be okay xD His life struggles are hitting me right in the kokkoro.
But its so hilarious when he overthinks everything and misunderstanding the situation at hand.

And just a heads up guys, if Keagan ever does some crazy shit with ants I'll literally pass out or have a panic attack. I have an ant phobia .__. So just putting that out there xD So no pictures or detailed descriptions if you don't mind I'd love you so much thanks~

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

I just noticed but I'm loving your new character, you never cease to amaze~ @BlueInPassing
xD Thanks man I try to channel my inner awkward teen into all my posts for this RP and Glasper really fits the bill.

Dually noted about the ants. My ex had an ant phobia. Made it really awkward when I wanted to go see Ant Man xD

@BlueInPassing whats this now, a new character? Ooooo~

Also, I'm catching up on posts right now guys. I haven't been keeping up but I wanted to squeeze something out to keep things flowin'. Readin' now.

Also, I'm making 4 more characters and I promise this is it for me xD .

NyxNightmare said:

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

I don't have an ant phobia but I freakin' hate those stupid creatures >.< I mean I find them fascinating but they've invaded my house enough times, and I had an attack on my belongings when I was over in Costa Rica, that I just. I don't plan on it. If something comes up, though, I'll put stuff in a spoiler and explain 'ant attack' or something so you don't end up seeing it :) Thanks for the heads up, Nyx.

NyxNightmare said:
I just noticed but I'm loving your new character, you never cease to amaze~
Thanks! I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to get another two out so the CSs could all be reviewed together, but I'm glad you like Aidan. I feel like something about the White Tigers just attracts all the two-faced people lol

Hopefully the other two will be done by the weekend :)

Hello guys... I have made four more characters. Just stopping in to let you know (=u=) you're welcome to take a look and tell me what you think.

SirBlazeALot said:
xD Thanks man I try to channel my inner awkward teen into all my posts for this RP and Glasper really fits the bill.
Dually noted about the ants. My ex had an ant phobia. Made it really awkward when I wanted to go see Ant Man xD

@BlueInPassing whats this now, a new character? Ooooo~

Also, I'm catching up on posts right now guys. I haven't been keeping up but I wanted to squeeze something out to keep things flowin'. Readin' now.

Also, I'm making 4 more characters and I promise this is it for me xD .
*winks* I finished mine first. This means I get @Leaf Fi for three minutes.

Danoram said:
Hello guys... I have made four more characters. Just stopping in to let you know (=u=) you're welcome to take a look and tell me what you think.
Na I'm good

BlueInPassing said:
Thanks! I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to get another two out so the CSs could all be reviewed together, but I'm glad you like Aidan. I feel like something about the White Tigers just attracts all the two-faced people lol
Hopefully the other two will be done by the weekend :)
I like your charies lol. Russ is fun to read, so I'm expecting Aidan to be just as fun xD

Danoram said:
*high pitched squeals*
tumblr_m1wzh3OOQf1r2e1lj.gif

LEAF, MY LOVE!
*EQUALLY LOUD HIGH PITCHED SQUEALS*

latest

DANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! love you honey bun <3 and nice characters by the way!~ ^7^ there's so many how are you still breathing

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*EQUALLY LOUD HIGH PITCHED SQUEALS*
latest

DANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! love you honey bun <3 and nice characters by the way!~ ^7^ there's so many how are you still breathing

[/QUOTE]
*wink*

m83M3b2.gif

I can breath as long as you're around. (>u>)

(don't take me too seriously guys lmfao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back