Conversation [NG]

NyxNightmare said:
This is a little random but I just wanted to let you guys know how precious this rp is to me and how wonderful an opportunity it is to be roleplaying with you ^.^ I've really grown to love you all and find myself always looking forward to seeing what has been posted. Usually when I enter an rp someone goes inactive and a beautiful idea falls apart. But I'm happy to see this is still going strong. It really is a unique rp where I feel like there is so much spontaneous situations it keeps everything alive and exciting. So thank you everyone and blaze for inviting me to such an amazing rp<3
Okay now that I finished that it feels too sappy and gross so....i love you guys you are the best (:
1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd.gif

Same bruh. This RP is pretty much my life because I don't do anything else... yet. (OuO) I'm just slowly going stir crazy from being home all the time. (@V@)

NyxNightmare said:
This is a little random but I just wanted to let you guys know how precious this rp is to me and how wonderful an opportunity it is to be roleplaying with you ^.^ I've really grown to love you all and find myself always looking forward to seeing what has been posted. Usually when I enter an rp someone goes inactive and a beautiful idea falls apart. But I'm happy to see this is still going strong. It really is a unique rp where I feel like there is so much spontaneous situations it keeps everything alive and exciting. So thank you everyone and blaze for inviting me to such an amazing rp<3
Okay now that I finished that it feels too sappy and gross so....i love you guys you are the best (:
D'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love you too Nyx and I'm glad you're having fun <3

NyxNightmare said:
It's alright <333 i live for sappy. It's been amazing with you and everyone here ^-^

Just thank me because i stalked your profile for an extensive amount of time and messaged blaze

Same, though, dead rps make me so sad ;-; but blaze has his magic GM skills so that his rps never ever die xD

theglassangel said:
It's alright <333 i live for sappy. It's been amazing with you and everyone here ^-^
Just thank me because i stalked your profile for an extensive amount of time and messaged blaze

Same, though, dead rps make me so sad ;-; but blaze has his magic GM skills so that his rps never ever die xD
Except for Hell Motel. But that was different.

SirBlazeALot said:
Except for Hell Motel. But that was different.
Well it was a different sort of rp, right? So in the grand scheme of things it only sort of counts.

I second Angel's notion of Blaze having GM powers xD I absolutely agree

@NyxNightmare

It's great being in an rp with you and I'm glad that you're having a good time ^.^

I am too... this is one of the few rps I will seriously battle bad internet for xD

RubyRose said:
Well it was a different sort of rp, right? So in the grand scheme of things it only sort of counts.
I second Angel's notion of Blaze having GM powers xD I absolutely agree

@NyxNightmare

It's great being in an rp with you and I'm glad that you're having a good time ^.^

I am too... this is one of the few rps I will seriously battle bad internet for xD
Lol, Moove It. (B^D)

Hello, people! I bear news of what's actually happening in my real life in the near future! So, on June 3rd (a week and two days from this post), I will be boarding a plane to fly to Europe for two weeks! I am very excited about it - I'll get to go in the Sistine Chapel, which is something I've wanted to do for a while. But anyways, I'm putting this here to let you know that Miles will be "going to a leadership camp" for a few day or two (depending on how fast the rp moves), so you shouldn't include him in your posts for a bit. I know I don't post often in the OOC (I'm a nervous boy), but I've had a great time rp'ing with you guys, and hope to continue when I get back. Thanks for reading, y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
s0l said:
Hello, people! I bear news of what's actually happening in my real life in the near future! So, on June 3rd (a week and two days from this post), I will be boarding a plane to fly to Europe for two weeks! I am very excited about it - I'll get to go in the Sistine Chapel, which is something I've wanted to do for a while. But anyways, I'm putting this here to let you know that Miles will be "going to a leadership camp" for a few day or two (depending on how fast the rp moves), so you shouldn't include him in your posts for a bit. I know I don't post often in the OOC (I'm a nervous boy), but I've had a great time rp'ing with you guys, and hope to continue when I get back. Thanks for reading, y'all!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!

s0l said:
SAME BRO!

This is also random but I'm graduating tomorrow and today we were going through rehearsals.

Guy: Uhm. Don't we get a red chord to wear if we donated blood every school year?

Principle: Yes, but you won't be permitted to wear it during the ceremony

Guy: Then what the hell did I donate blood for ??!!

Guy2: xD SAVAGGEEEE

Girl: Uhh to save lives???? I hope? xD

Then someone proposed we drop skittles from the ceiling instead of confetti lmao this is my school -.-""" I just thought it was kinda funny though like he was so shocked and felt like his blood went to waste lol. So selfish but I couldn't help but laugh.

NyxNightmare said:
This is also random but I'm graduating tomorrow and today we were going through rehearsals.
Guy: Uhm. Don't we get a red chord to wear if we donated blood every school year?

Then someone proposed we drop skittles from the ceiling instead of confetti lmao this is my school -.-""" I just thought it was kinda funny though like he was so shocked and felt like his blood went to waste lol. So selfish but I couldn't help but laugh.
Lol, I nose exhaled while reading it~ xD so I found it kind of funny (:B)

And good luck on the graduation. Don't trip and fall or anything.

Danoram said:
Lol, I nose exhaled while reading it~ xD so I found it kind of funny (:B)
And good luck on the graduation. Don't trip and fall or anything.
Great so when I do imma yell out curse you Danoram!! Then everyone will think I'm clumsy and insane

NyxNightmare said:
Great so when I do imma yell out curse you Danoram!!
Lmfao

1483819078166251042.gif

Do it. It'll make you seem even more out of it to 1. fall on your face, then 2. curse the name of Dan-o-rama productions. (=u=)

NyxNightmare said:

tomorrow? doesn't school end at june?

NyxNightmare said:

That is awful and really funny... definitely my sense of humor :)

Because I remember classmates like that xD And it makes you question a lot

Also, I hope graduation goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back