Conversation [NG]

SirBlazeALot said:
@Corazon @Corazon @theglassangel @s0l @Bedbae
Okay yep, definitely posting today. For all dem peeps. I think like....2 more rounds of posts and then we can timeskip.

Do you guys wanna timeskip to Lunch or after school? Also if you guys have any friends you wanna recommend for the RP the timeskip would be a good place for them to jump in.

SirBlazeALot said:
@Corazon @theglassangel @s0l @Bedbae
Okay yep, definitely posting today. For all dem peeps. I think like....2 more rounds of posts and then we can timeskip.

Do you guys wanna timeskip to Lunch or after school? Also if you guys have any friends you wanna recommend for the RP the timeskip would be a good place for them to jump in.
It'd be kind of fun to do a simple lunch scene with just the groups hanging out together. It would allow us to get an idea of how the gangs interact while at school and who hangs out with whom and so on.... It'd help with writing relationships I think. And then we'd be able to timeskip to after school and be good to continue with the story.

I almost see it as a little clip of good feelings (because lunchtime is generally a good time...right?) and then back to the craziness xD

RubyRose said:
It'd be kind of fun to do a simple lunch scene with just the groups hanging out together. It would allow us to get an idea of how the gangs interact while at school and who hangs out with whom and so on.... It'd help with writing relationships I think. And then we'd be able to timeskip to after school and be good to continue with the story.
I almost see it as a little clip of good feelings (because lunchtime is generally a good time...right?) and then back to the craziness xD
I agree!

If there's a space to jump in, could I possibly apply for a spot? I would love to roleplay with you guys!

BlueInPassing said:
If there's a space to jump in, could I possibly apply for a spot? I would love to roleplay with you guys!
Yeah totally man :D

I have everyone vote on new players joining, so complete a sheet and I'll ask everyone what's up :3 If you need any help I be around man.

SirBlazeALot said:
Great work dude!
Did you want to make any more characters before I have everyone take a vote?
I'm not sure if I can handle more characters at the moment, so I'll be testing the waters with Russ first. Is this the only chance I'll have to make characters? Because I'd be interested in making some more for the other groups as well.

BlueInPassing said:
I'm not sure if I can handle more characters at the moment, so I'll be testing the waters with Russ first. Is this the only chance I'll have to make characters? Because I'd be interested in making some more for the other groups as well.
Nah nah, not at all, I was just curious cause I gotta ask everybody what they think. Personally, I really like the guy. I'm glad someone finally chose something to do with shadows.

Anyways, I'll send out votes now and I'll let you know if you've been accepted later :D

@SirBlazeALot @NyxNightmare

Frankly, I had some trouble with chi abilities since a lot of the more obvious ones that jumped into my mind were taken already, and I wanted something ninjaish for a support type character. Scratch that, weapons were probably even more difficult to decide on lol. I ended up with a not-quite weapon for the primary, but I like playing underdog types, so it's all good.

**Feels bad because Audence has really gotten nothing but trouble from everyone**

-Peyton, go make friends- *shoves*

**Peyton is Rejected**

Gosh darn it Audence! xD You bring this trouble on yourself xD

@Danoram

Also... could you please stop changing your name? I'm having trouble keeping up with it xD

RubyRose said:
**Feels bad because Audence has really gotten nothing but trouble from everyone**
-Peyton, go make friends- *shoves*

**Peyton is Rejected**

Gosh darn it Audence! xD You bring this trouble on yourself xD

@Danoram

Also... could you please stop changing your name? I'm having trouble keeping up with it xD
Lol, I changed my name to what Blaze usually calls me. It's the only time I can change it until a year comes around again.

Danoram said:
Lol, I changed my name to what Blaze usually calls me. It's the only time I can change it until a year comes around again.
Oh yeah, about that. Do you have two accounts or something? I was really confused when I was reading through the posts and the user just changed xD

BlueInPassing said:
Oh yeah, about that. Do you have two accounts or something? I was really confused when I was reading through the posts and the user just changed xD
Some dumbass forgot their login and had to make a new account *cough* dan *cough*

BlueInPassing said:
Lmfao xD what bedbae said. I did something to my account and wasn't able to post or anything, then tried logging out to see if it would fix it, bt I failed to log back in, so I just made a new account lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back