Conversation [NG]

Danoram said:
*wink*
m83M3b2.gif

I can breath as long as you're around. (>u>)

(don't take me too seriously guys lmfao)
xD You're such a dork I swear to god

Maaaaaaaybe you'll see more of me around here, who knows~ ;3 I ain't gonna tell

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
xD You're such a dork I swear to god
Maaaaaaaybe you'll see more of me around here, who knows~ ;3 I ain't gonna tell

[/QUOTE]
MMYwk.gif

OH ME GOSH YUS

*reminisces on Ship It or Flip It*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]omfg I would join for Ship It or Flip It alone
THAT GAMESHOW WAS THE BEST

[/QUOTE]
I know right. We should totally do it some time. I don't even remember how that started xD

I wish I could read them >.<

But I'm having quite enough trouble just getting to things that don't have a ton of images to load :(

Hopefully internet will be good in the morning and I can access that page :/

Also, Danoram, Blaze, you two are insane. Good luck with all of your characters xD I have quite enough to contend with, myself... I've been hard at work on a post for a good portion of the day but I'll admit it's very hard to write anything when I can't actually access the page :/ I'm very much looking forward to better internet :/

RubyRose said:
I wish I could read them >.<
But I'm having quite enough trouble just getting to things that don't have a ton of images to load :(

Hopefully internet will be good in the morning and I can access that page :/

Also, Danoram, Blaze, you two are insane. Good luck with all of your characters xD I have quite enough to contend with, myself... I've been hard at work on a post for a good portion of the day but I'll admit it's very hard to write anything when I can't actually access the page :/ I'm very much looking forward to better internet :/
Your internet makes me want to go bald.

RubyRose said:
She is so much fun to write xD
Mainly because of Emelia, though; Emelia is such an adorable character ^.^
They're the perfect little pair xD

Everything in this RP just somehow manages to fit so right. Like Tara Jasper and Delson... it feels like it wouldn't be the same had different characters been put into that spot. And Audence, Remy, and Vaughn xD

Keagan and Cielo xD Russ and Oliver

It all just fits like a little puzzle.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Okie dokie! I was joining all along xD I hope you guys like my ninjers hnnnnng ;///////;

[/QUOTE]
crying.gif

YEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEES

Danoram said:
@Bedbae
I meant to put Nixon texting Diana in my post, but I forgot... I'll get it in the next one lol.
Wow no need to hate on my character then say "I forgot"

tumblr_inline_o32kxmr7LE1qm64nt_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back