Conversation [NG]

Idk why those fucking ancient gifs of me and ruby using david tennant hug gifs popped here on my phone and I can't delete it. ANYWAY

Nah, you don't need html. Just double click the image and select right or left, then you can drag it wherever :3

Oh, that's surprisingly simple! Thanks!

@RubyRose Okay! Where was I...?

About Archie and his picture, I do think it better fits him. I mean, all of them fit him because they're the same face claim, but I like this picture of his (though a little rough) because of the clothes he's wearing in them. They remind me a lot of something Archie would actually wear, lol. The magazine in his back pants also falls into how he always carries a dirty magazine around with him, too!

@RubyRose

I'm with Dan on this one, you have inspired me to write more *_* I was having a bit of difficulties this week because of exams and I really was momentarily feeling out of touch with my characters. But after reading your post it has spiked a fire in me once more ! So thank you C:

I also wanted to comment on Lyre and Nixon , I am totally on the ship lol I can just see that sort of relationship where they are good friends and don't really think of anything romantic between them, but then one day it just happens out of the blue and even themselves are a little shocked. I'm glad you guys noticed how Vixa relates to her nickname xD It is quite ironic how she helps the gang using her chi abilities but her herself really isn't that strong or confident. I really was going for that image you described Ruby about parents swinging their child or whatever. Sometime I forget she's not as small height wise as I make her seem based on the cute personality I give her. But when I was making her I was thinking "I don't want to make her so stereotypically short and cute." So she ended up being like Lucy in Elfen lied. (Not when she goes and kills people lol but the kind of cute and helpless side of her) 

@SirBlazeALot I was also a little surprised that Del would respond the way he did to Spade. But like Ruby, after thinking it just spoke Del. I remembered you saying you actually wanted to have him come across as a "nice" guy that everyone likes. And I feel like ever since the incident with Dale it's like he has douche written all over his face. (And i think most of the cobra girls will have it out for him lol) So I actually wanted to play around with another side of him, and I thought Spade could play in nicely. Since he doesn't really dislike anyone. I feel like the dynamic between Spade and Del is interesting. We definitely got to see a side of Del where he saves one of his comrades, but then we also know he did it kind of for himself as well. But I'm glad he plays into Spade's games. It really shows how carefree and playful Del can be, and it sort of brings out a cuter side of him. He really seems like the type that would generally get along with everyone. But I think most guys in the White Tigers can be a little egocentric or have a wall built around them.

I wanted to express again I think you have done a wonderful job introducing Valentine, and I am so very eager to have our little tea party of sorts xD I'm happy you don't mind the relationship I have established between her and Darin lol. It just came to me that Darin is such a trickster at heart and he loves to manipulate things to his favor. And Valentine just seemed the type to be oblivious and what not xD but she is super cute and I can completely see her being all over Niki because he is super cute as well xD I am also eager to see her in a situation with Russ as you mentioned sometime ago, I can seriously see her just being close to him because she is oblivious to his fear of women xD that moment will be absolutely hilarious.

With my exams finished I can properly reply to this rp lol 

Zhi, you've got a crush on Tsu. Tell us: Have you ever had a wet dream about her? If so, please provide details that are vivid, but no so vivid that you'll get us kicked off of RPN. 

@theglassangel

I was just now taking the time to really scope out the AMA section and I read your post Blaze I was like OMFG LOLOLOLZ  Honestly I feel like Tsu is so dignified and involved in her role as a leader that she doesn't have time for love. Especially with the situations at hand I can't really see her with her personality actually thinking about dating or crushes. At least for the time being. 

@RubyRose 

I felt bad ruining Jasper's hair XD I just imagined how on my prom day I had gone to the salon, and I wanted to turn my blue hair into a dark chestnut brown. I was going to wear and black and red dress, and I felt like blue was not gonna match. And the lady was like oh yeah I can just strip the color you will be good to go! Well she turned my hair bright orange. Like, super bright with some spots of green where she didn't properly strip the color right. And I was just stunned.  I couldn't say anything I was so shocked.  So I ended up just dying it all black when I got home T_T  

@RubyRose 

I felt bad ruining Jasper's hair XD I just imagined how on my prom day I had gone to the salon, and I wanted to turn my blue hair into a dark chestnut brown. I was going to wear and black and red dress, and I felt like blue was not gonna match. And the lady was like oh yeah I can just strip the color you will be good to go! Well she turned my hair bright orange. Like, super bright with some spots of green where she didn't properly strip the color right. And I was just stunned.  I couldn't say anything I was so shocked.  So I ended up just dying it all black when I got home T_T  

I was laughing so hard. Hot pink! I'm just trying t think of a way to fix it for Jaspar because he wouldn't bleach the color out (that makes hair more... bristley? I had a darkhaired classmate that wanted to be a platinum blonde for a little while but his hair was so not soft after he finished). And it's not like he can just grow it out (what I tend to do after I get highlights in my hair. I just let it grow out and then cut it short.... but he can't do that either. 

Still Nyx, you're a freakin' genius throwing in that! We have to set the date of this a little while after current time in the rp so that everyone has a chance to see Jaspar with hotpink hair XD XD

I was laughing so hard. Hot pink! I'm just trying t think of a way to fix it for Jaspar because he wouldn't bleach the color out (that makes hair more... bristley? I had a darkhaired classmate that wanted to be a platinum blonde for a little while but his hair was so not soft after he finished). And it's not like he can just grow it out (what I tend to do after I get highlights in my hair. I just let it grow out and then cut it short.... but he can't do that either. 

Still Nyx, you're a freakin' genius throwing in that! We have to set the date of this a little while after current time in the rp so that everyone has a chance to see Jaspar with hotpink hair XD XD

OH MY GOD YES. We must!! Your post made me laugh hysterically XD Hahaha he was on suicide watch for a week lol. I can just see the moment he runs into her in a gang fight or some official meeting, like "You...YOU!??!!!" Like all of a sudden losing his composure. 

Also I think that's a good ending for the rapid fire so it can be added to the compilation cx  I love how hilarious this rp is. We have some serious moments but overall it is very light-hearted.  I feel like I honestly never know just how something will turn out, and that's beautiful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD YES. We must!! Your post made me laugh hysterically XD Hahaha he was on suicide watch for a week lol. I can just see the moment he runs into her in a gang fight or some official meeting, like "You...YOU!??!!!" Like all of a sudden losing his composure. 

Also I think that's a good ending for the rapid fire so it can be added to the compilation cx  I love how hilarious this rp is. We have some serious moments but overall it is very light-hearted.  I feel like I honestly never know just how something will turn out, and that's beautiful. 

I am so excited for that moment, now XD I know exactly how he'd respond and it's so easy to picture XD

Also, I agree. I tried to write it out like a mini epilogue XD Also, I was not expecting you to mess up his hair but I love that you did that so much. So, so much. Because now everyone else gets to deal with a pink haired Jaspar later on XD 

I was just now taking the time to really scope out the AMA section and I read your post Blaze I was like OMFG LOLOLOLZ  Honestly I feel like Tsu is so dignified and involved in her role as a leader that she doesn't have time for love. Especially with the situations at hand I can't really see her with her personality actually thinking about dating or crushes. At least for the time being. 

XD that's my favorite question so far. I'm patiently awaiting Zhi's answer lmfao. 

yeah dude Tsu isn't really a dater. she doesn't flirt or even realize she's being flirted with immediately. in my headcannon her last "crush" was the Elder the year before she became elder, but even then i think it was more of like she really looked up to him and appreciated all of the faith he had in her. but now it's like people are dyin' and getting kidnapped so dating is the least of her concerns.  

I should have expected this with the "torture boner" moment before, but... 0_0 

The scene with the girl was brutal. Guess the Mr. Nice Guy thing is waaay off base, even more than we even originally thought. I mean things went from zero to a hundred real quick. I suppose the other characters don't know about Del's... tendencies?

I should have expected this with the "torture boner" moment before, but... 0_0 

The scene with the girl was brutal. Guess the Mr. Nice Guy thing is waaay off base, even more than we even originally thought. I mean things went from zero to a hundred real quick. I suppose the other characters don't know about Del's... tendencies?

Ikr! That was super fun to write for him, especially after we were just talking about  how nice he was being with Spade XD

But nah he wouldn't have done any of that stuff with the girl if someone else was there with him. Also, a big part of it was to spite two people: Make-Out Guy, cause he really got him good that guy went like dragonball z all over his rib cage, which is why he made sure that guy survived. The other was Chikage, whom he doesn't actually hate but has something akin to daddy issues.

I really need to come up here in ooc and talk more about stuff but I'm hella just trying to resuscitate my fire emblem rp rn XD

Random thing I remembered @Danoramsaid about how she imagines Memphis sounding a bit like Huey from the Boondocks XD That's not the voice I hear in my head when I'm writing for him, but I don't wanna wreck your headcanon and legit think the way you described it really works too, especially since he's supposed to be a really youthful  character.

@SirBlazeALot My thought process with Del's post was like OMFG. Like it started off rough but just got worse XD But for some reason I loved every moment of it. I felt like some major character development was made lol. It also adds some realism to everything, because logically speaking this is gang life here, and people normally die. So I think it's nice to have hard core scenes like this every now and then. I feel like Chickage would have such a fit if he saw what Del did to the girl. Like he might seriously explode lol. So many guys with dark tendencies in the Tigers man. Like we have Aidan being negan #2, Jed can get pretty violent when he's in battle, Chickage's got some serious anger issues, now we have Del showing his true colors, and though I haven't really posted about it Spade has an obsession with torture. Like, honestly all the more easy going happy-go-lucky guys just stayed out of the mission lol. Jasper is pretty chill right now, and Spade has been quite flamboyant for the majority but still XD Anyways, I thought that your post was very well written blaze <3  OMG i didn't expect the heart emoji to pop up.  :Ghostxxn:  holy fuck we have ghost emojis. Okay sorry I'm easily amused.  ^;3^

@BlueInPassing I also wanted to take some time to say that I really enjoyed your post for Hayley. The scene where she was traveling through the ghosts was extremely well written. I could actually immerse myself into your writing and feel what Hayley was feeling. I'm glad you chose that part to really explore. It also made me understand Hayley a little better. It's kind of like how I always saw her as a strong figure despite not having such a "dangerous" chi. She just seemed so...hell-bent in her own way you know? Like her determination and strategic skills really shine through. But in the face of death itself there seemed to be a moment of vulnerability, and that moment I feel like If i imagine myself in that situation I would feel the same way. So far Spade's spirits have been sort of comical in a way, like how he just floats around like a cloud on them. But it was really nice to get this second view of them, because they are dead people. Most of which are troubled souls. So thank you for that vivid scene (: 

I do have to express some distress though guys...I'm having difficulties on who to ship Jed with. Like....at first I was shipping him with Gigi, then I was shipping him with Emelia, and recently I've been shipping him with Harley XD I'm so conflicted. I kind of want to ship him with someone that sort of clashes with his personality though. Like someone that would challenge him, because I feel like Harley and Jed are too perfect together?? More like childhood friends . Gah. Jed is just living in a harem in my mind. Also while reading Harley's post I feel like if anyone would teach her/him about taking ladylike shots it would be Azalea even though I haven't brought her into the main rp yet. She finds ways to do things non-lady like in a lady-like fashion XD

Hopefully I can post by tonight or tomorrow. 

@Danoram @RubyRose

Nixon's "What if I wished for you to stay?" Had me fangirlin. Like the ship is real~ Poor Vixa is completely clueless about all of these complicated emotions though xD But I know exactly how she's going to help. I'll be posting for her tomorrow~ 

@Danoram

You are a beautiful human being. Nixon's response broke my heart in the best kind of way. 
I really want to say more, write responses, and all that jazz but I have a super important job interview tomorrow (a make or break my future plan and my life as I know it interview) and I need to get to bed because I need to be at my absolute best. 

Catch everyone later! 

@RubyRose @NyxNightmare

I was fangirling while writing, too, lmao xD it's a very nice ship, AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I'm trying not to decide too soon who I want to truly ship most of my characters with until they've interacted with enough people, but Nixon and Lyre are so cute... Vixa x Nixon would work, too... there are just way too many possibilities.

Also xD @BlueInPassing

Russ, Oliver, and Audence are a bad group... but in a good way. They're all three so weird and very bad with women... it hurts so much it's funny. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So... i didn't succeed in the job interview guys. My family is upset with me not because I didn't get the job, but because I wasn't onboard with their wishy washy nonsense of -it wasn't meant to be. you'll find something else. you can do better- it's like... when I'm upset I kind of just want to hole up somewhere, be alone, and build a barrier around the pain and disappointment of whatever bad event. I don't like when people see me emotional so I respond badly when they do. In other words life really sucks right now so I'm going to wait until I'm not so ridiculously emotional before I get a post out. Just as a heads up. 

So... i didn't succeed in the job interview guys. My family is upset with me not because I didn't get the job, but because I wasn't onboard with their wishy washy nonsense of -it wasn't meant to be. you'll find something else. you can do better- it's like... when I'm upset I kind of just want to hole up somewhere, be alone, and build a barrier around the pain and disappointment of whatever bad event. I don't like when people see me emotional so I respond badly when they do. In other words life really sucks right now so I'm going to wait until I'm not so ridiculously emotional before I get a post out. Just as a heads up. 

Take your time Ruby :3 We don't mind waiting for greatness and I hope you feel better ASAP man. 

@Danoram

Dude....At this point my ships are all over the place. Anything is totally possible lol. 

@RubyRose I had to type your name four times before rpnation let me tag you x.x But keep your chin up! Life can be difficult , but we totally got chur back here. Tbh I react badly as well in order to kind of protect myself from letting true emotions show,  so i Can sort of understand a little . Love ya Ruby (: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back