Conversation [NG]

I am posting tonight after work, I am super excited how everything is just falling into place. Audence, Russ, and Oliver really are hilarious together. I kind of feel bad for the girl, but at the same time not lol

I love how Nixon accidentally slipped and said "me" instead of "us". That was super cute. When I read the scene I was just so touched, and saying, "No...stay by my side forever  Lyre!!" XD

I find the dynamic between Niki, Val, and Darin to be so cute. Val is such a cutie pie. And she doesn't get embarrassed easily, so she's perfect for Darin to just play around with. I'm interested in delving deeper into Niki's character, and seeing what he is capable of and discovering his true feelings. But Darin is seriously going to have his ass for calling his true name. It's just funny because they are both holding stuff back, but being all sweet about it. And Val is just oblivious to it all.

Oh yes, as well I wanted to add I am thrilled to see them new characters up in the rp <3  It's always exciting when a new character makes their appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh~ I love this RP so much guys. @RubyRose I meant to tell you earlier, but Jaspar's post had me dying laughing. I really enjoyed reading him xD 

I should have posts up eventually guys! I took the day off today because my mom and baby bro are in the hospital. Everything's fine, though, so don't worry about it lmao. I just used it as an excuse to make my first call in... which hopefully does not become a habit. 

Sorry, I don't think I can make it by Thursday. Procrastination has caught up with me again and now I'm suffering the consequences :'(

Ahh, just when it was getting good! I should probably start making some lifestyle changes.

@Corgi

Hahaha omg the whole event about switching everyone's mail boxes or whatever. It's going to be so hilarious. But now I'm not sure if I ship brax and Mori or Mori and Cato /.\ that falling scene was like out of an anime xD Everytime I see you have posted I have to oogle about corgies for at least 30 seconds. They are so cute <3

9 hours ago, NyxNightmare said:

@Corgi

Hahaha omg the whole event about switching everyone's mail boxes or whatever. It's going to be so hilarious. But now I'm not sure if I ship brax and Mori or Mori and Cato /.\ that falling scene was like out of an anime xD Everytime I see you have posted I have to oogle about corgies for at least 30 seconds. They are so cute <3

oHMYGOSH NYX YOU SWEETIE PIE THAT MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH ;//////////; And I'm talking to my friends about everything C:  (I honestly didn't expect Mori to be such a shippable character but I"m surprisingly content ^^) 

tumblr_m6c4yv85Mq1qiwf8po1_500.gif

CORGI'S FROM AROUND THE WORLD THANK YOU <3  

@SirBlazeALot

Totally spaced that there's an away basketball game tonight. I'll work on getting the rest of my characters posted when I get back but I'm not sure I can finish tonight. Especially not because my sister's home for the next few days and she (understandably) gets on my case when I spend 5-6 hours just working on one post >.< When that's time I should be spending with her. Still, gonna try. 

I'll be working on posts soon guys! I should meet the Thursday deadline!! I've written for Nixon and Joe, and am now working on Audence.

Oh yes, as well I wanted to add I am thrilled to see them new characters up in the rp <3  It's always exciting when a new character makes their appearance.

Good cause I'm totally gonna add some new charries to my army of ninjas today. idgafuuuuuuuuucK!!! WHOO!

Also, sorry I haven't had much of a presence in ooc guys. Like i told the fire emblem guys my synapses have been firing a lot recently so all my rpn time has been spent either posting, fixing that fire emblem rp, or working on characters. i like that you guys are keeping up the chats though. i miss ruby's analysis posts XD

Good cause I'm totally gonna add some new charries to my army of ninjas today. idgafuuuuuuuuucK!!! WHOO!

Also, sorry I haven't had much of a presence in ooc guys. Like i told the fire emblem guys my synapses have been firing a lot recently so all my rpn time has been spent either posting, fixing that fire emblem rp, or working on characters. i like that you guys are keeping up the chats though. i miss ruby's analysis posts XD

raw

YEEEES! I already have two new characters who are ready to come up, honestly. I'm just waiting to finish my other two.

Creating new characters is contagious yo~

Valentines's "I'd choose you over chocolate any day" statement lolol. She's so cute XD Darin is gonna freak once he finds out what he's done. 

I should be posting sometime soon. My classes are starting up again and I am not a fan >.< I'm going to post before Thursday, but I am going to be inactive this weekend. Going to an anime convention <3  Sooo super psyched about that. 

Creating new characters is contagious yo~

Valentines's "I'd choose you over chocolate any day" statement lolol. She's so cute XD Darin is gonna freak once he finds out what he's done. 

I should be posting sometime soon. My classes are starting up again and I am not a fan >.< I'm going to post before Thursday, but I am going to be inactive this weekend. Going to an anime convention <3  Sooo super psyched about that. 

That's fucking badass. My classes don't start until the 17th so I've got a little over a week to be a lazy bitch. 

Even then I only have class two days a week anyway.

Hey guys! Some college apps are still looming over my head, but what the heck lol ;;

I finally got the chance to catch up on the posts and I think there's been a misunderstanding with Aidan. I'm at fault for not writing it more clearly, but he didn't burn down the Survivor but a building near it to try to draw attention back to the base and (indirectly) make it harder for Delson to complete his mission. Since I'm no schemer, it was probably a crappy plan for a character who is supposedly smart XD

Hey guys! Some college apps are still looming over my head, but what the heck lol ;;

I finally got the chance to catch up on the posts and I think there's been a misunderstanding with Aidan. I'm at fault for not writing it more clearly, but he didn't burn down the Survivor but a building near it to try to draw attention back to the base and (indirectly) make it harder for Delson to complete his mission. Since I'm no schemer, it was probably a crappy plan for a character who is supposedly smart XD

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hm. Should we go back and edit then or roll with it? 

I'm trying to tag everyone involved but apparently you have to sacrifice your first born to rpn's text editor before mobile rpn considers whether or not it actually wants to function.

So I'll just have to copy and paste everyone's name here regardless of whether or not you're taking part in this scene at all.

@NyxNightmare @BlueInPassing @Danoram @RubyRose @theglassangel @Leaf Fi @Corgi

I guess it depends what everyone wants the outcome to be? If he purposely burnt down the Survivor, I think Specter-Tiger or Specter-Dragon relationships will worsen drastically. Things are already pretty bad between them, but I'd prefer a slow burn to the conflict rather than a sudden explosion, you know what I mean? Especially since the Specters will know that the intruders were the culprits. There's also my personal interest in the matter since I don't see Aidan to be the overly impulsive type, though he is somewhat rebellious towards authority he doesn't respect. I tried to write him as a character who doesn't actively seek out chances to wreck shit for the lulz, but if presented with the opportunity, he'll go for it. He burnt down the building with a long-term agenda in mind and purposely chose an abandoned building because even though he likes committing acts of violence against other gang members, he prefers to do it in a more personal way (hence his reliance on the bat more than his chi). So burning the Survivor down would be very out of character for him.

However, I feel that it's unfair to have you guys go back and edit everything because I failed at communicating the scene properly, so I'd like to propose a compromise of sorts. Would it be okay to have the fire accidentally spread from the nearby apartment to the Survivor? The area is one of the older neighborhoods, so maybe building regulations aren't enforced properly. Then the culprit wouldn't be as clear, though there would still be some strong suspicions on the side of the Specters. Lol, this sounds like a bad retcon but I'm just throwing my two cents in. What do you guys think?

I guess it depends what everyone wants the outcome to be? If he purposely burnt down the Survivor, I think Specter-Tiger or Specter-Dragon relationships will worsen drastically. Things are already pretty bad between them, but I'd prefer a slow burn to the conflict rather than a sudden explosion, you know what I mean? Especially since the Specters will know that the intruders were the culprits. There's also my personal interest in the matter since I don't see Aidan to be the overly impulsive type, though he is somewhat rebellious towards authority he doesn't respect. I tried to write him as a character who doesn't actively seek out chances to wreck shit for the lulz, but if presented with the opportunity, he'll go for it. He burnt down the building with a long-term agenda in mind and purposely chose an abandoned building because even though he likes committing acts of violence against other gang members, he prefers to do it in a more personal way (hence his reliance on the bat more than his chi). So burning the Survivor down would be very out of character for him.

However, I feel that it's unfair to have you guys go back and edit everything because I failed at communicating the scene properly, so I'd like to propose a compromise of sorts. Would it be okay to have the fire accidentally spread from the nearby apartment to the Survivor? The area is one of the older neighborhoods, so maybe building regulations aren't enforced properly. Then the culprit wouldn't be as clear, though there would still be some strong suspicions on the side of the Specters. Lol, this sounds like a bad retcon but I'm just throwing my two cents in. What do you guys think?

Well personally I was gonna suggest your compromise if people couldn't come to a decision.

I don't think it'd be that hard to retcon though, we just have to make sure EVERYONE is on the same page, otherwise it'll get confusing. 

As far as your compromise goes, there is a way that the fire could have been purposefully spread toward the survivor, but not by Aiden. There's the underlying reason for all the recent hostilities: the renegade coppers disguised as rival members trying to get the gangs to destroy themselves.

Like imagine they coincidentally planned on dressing like Tigers and fuckin' shit up in west side and low and behold the actual Tigers are already doin' it and shit. So like, after Aidan dipped, one of them could have rolled through and used their Chi or whatever to spread the flames from the adjacent building to the survivor.

But if I may, I do like the idea of the survivor catching on fire. The entire building doesn't have to burn down, it's a pretty fat building after all and just a portion of it could have gotten fucked up. Plus I think if it survived (kek) the fire it would really give the Spectres even more of a sentimental attachment than they already have to it. And especially now once they find out Jason's going to jail, it could really be a testament toward the gang's endurance. Like no matter what happens to them they'll still be standing, ya know? Something to rally around. 

I'm down to edit, lol! I originally figured it wasn't the Survivor being burnt down after I saw Aidan's location and read the post! I just didn't want to be like: "Which one is burning" because I have problems.

(EDIT: I just finished reading Blaze's post above and he's got a cool point! But if @BlueInPassing still wishes to edito~ then I'm fine with it!)

I'm down to edit, lol! I originally figured it wasn't the Survivor being burnt down after I saw Aidan's location and read the post! I just didn't want to be like: "Which one is burning" because I have problems.

(EDIT: I just finished reading Blaze's post above and he's got a cool point! But if @BlueInPassing still wishes to edito~ then I'm fine with it!)

Oh, no. I don't want to make you guys edit it. Too much work lol

I'm fine with Sir Blaze's idea

@SirBlazeALot Heh....Survived, Survivor, I see what you did there ;D   

Anyways, I was reading Blue's post, and if Harley does fall asleep or passes out does that mean that everyone who was gender-bent would return to normal? 

By the way I'm officially back from my little vacation so I should be able to post again here within the next day or two. 

I wanted to share a little incident that occurred to me, I was rooming with my friend and when we checked out of the hotel and got into my car I realized I forgot my scarf in the room. So I asked the receptionist if I could go up and grab it. They gave me another key card and up I went. I saw the door was slightly open already, so I just pushed through, but nobody was in the room. So I figured my friend had left the door unlocked to signal the cleaning lady (that was cleaning the room across from ours). So I didn't pay it much mind and grabbed my scarf. I also saw an unopened candy bar laying above the mini fridge. So I assumed she had forgotten her candy bar and I took that too. After getting back onto the road I found out that the candy bar wasn't hers and that she had locked the door when we left. So in conclusion I accidentally stole the cleaning lady's candy bar XD I felt super bad because I was thinking omg that candy bar was probably going to be the highlight of her day, she's going to come back looking for it and think the room is haunted when she can't find it. My friend was like "If there's a heaven you are not gonna get in. The gate keeper is going to be like, remember that candy bar you took from the cleaning lady??" T__T 

@SirBlazeALot Heh....Survived, Survivor, I see what you did there ;D   

Anyways, I was reading Blue's post, and if Harley does fall asleep or passes out does that mean that everyone who was gender-bent would return to normal? 

By the way I'm officially back from my little vacation so I should be able to post again here within the next day or two. 

I wanted to share a little incident that occurred to me, I was rooming with my friend and when we checked out of the hotel and got into my car I realized I forgot my scarf in the room. So I asked the receptionist if I could go up and grab it. They gave me another key card and up I went. I saw the door was slightly open already, so I just pushed through, but nobody was in the room. So I figured my friend had left the door unlocked to signal the cleaning lady (that was cleaning the room across from ours). So I didn't pay it much mind and grabbed my scarf. I also saw an unopened candy bar laying above the mini fridge. So I assumed she had forgotten her candy bar and I took that too. After getting back onto the road I found out that the candy bar wasn't hers and that she had locked the door when we left. So in conclusion I accidentally stole the cleaning lady's candy bar XD I felt super bad because I was thinking omg that candy bar was probably going to be the highlight of her day, she's going to come back looking for it and think the room is haunted when she can't find it. My friend was like "If there's a heaven you are not gonna get in. The gate keeper is going to be like, remember that candy bar you took from the cleaning lady??" T__T 

yeeeeee harley can only keep other people bent (lul) for as long as she's/he's conscious.

also that was fucking hilarious to me, like literal laugh out loud hilarious to me. and i'm not even blazed. 

@FreckledWizard Always glad to meet another new face! I saw your CS psst... I really like it

One thing: Brigade should be posted in the Blue Dragons thread. The Character Sign Up Sheet thread was actually the old one before the update ^^; We should have locked it or something, but SirBlaze is pretty busy at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back