Conversation [NG]

You're good man :3 I wasn't even counting this week. 

Also I love Aidan man, but that's because I love the bad guys. Aidan's a badass and I think you write him really well. Like he's very easy for me to visualize 

OMG I can totally see that happening! And Darin is like seriously this is the fifth time this week -.-" *turns to Cobras* NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS- lol

Wtf did I just quote the wrong comment lol. How did that even happen. Probably because I'm on my phone T.T and rpnation on cellular devices is kinda sucky not gonna lie , where's that app that was supposed to come out?? 

Wtf did I just quote the wrong comment lol. How did that even happen. Probably because I'm on my phone T.T and rpnation on cellular devices is kinda sucky not gonna lie , where's that app that was supposed to come out?? 

I knew exactly what happened because that happens to me on my phone all the time. Pisses me off cause the god damn quotes are so hard to delete on mobile.

@NyxNightmare @RubyRose @TaraSobiki

Did you guys want me to start the new scene this week or wot? If so I was thinking we start right when they're entering the cosplay cafe. Also Nyx, Idr if I asked you this but would you like me to add Darin's cosplay cafe to the locations and stuff? If so it needs a name.

Lots of If so's with me today. 

Sure that sounds great. Sorry I haven't been able to get my hands on a piece of technology almost all day.

omg....Remiel is gonna call up Jason and like....nobody is gonna be there to answer lmao. @theglassangel AND NOW YOU HAVE MADE ME CRAVE PASTA. 

YEAHHHH

see, i don't think anyone's going to come anyways, that, or a really big group. and once he sees all these tough spectres, remy's going to just casually invite some cobras over and make huge piles of pasta. that, or he gives in and gets them takeout xD

yo, pasta's bomb. can't have parmesan though. ;-;

it's definitely a comfort food, haha.

Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to post regularly for this week or the next. I have lots of deadlines coming up at the end of this month. Currently trying not to feel overwhelmed. You can just leave my characters on mute if the scenes are important.

@RubyRose i really love dale, just everything about her and their friendship… ahhhh! i can definitely see her and glasper forming a one sided love triangle. if glasper wasn't there, i bet evey would start to have feelings for dale and it could be mutual. she's just so… human and relatable. like idk, she doesn't come off as selfish to me, just someone afraid of losing what they care for. though, i can definitely relate to the petty.

random question for everyone: 

what's the pettiest thing you've ever done? 

@theglassangel

Really? I'm glad she didn't come off as just plain mean :P

I just... can you picture what it would be like to have two best friends that start dating? I'd be afraid of being left out, too. Because, unfortunately people rate romance above friendship and so Dale becomes the 'lesser' best friend when Evey and Glasper are together. 

I wonder how Evey and Dale would have played out without Glasper... I kind of picture Glasper and Dale being friends because Evey always drug him along and her deciding eventually he was cool enough to be someone she cared about. But that's just... how I picture it being. 

Is the random question for the writers or characters? ;D

Because I think the pettiest thing I've ever done was... so when I worked at the hotel, we were to close breakfast at 10 and start cleaning up. I really absolutely hated anyone who came down after 10 because it delayed cleanup and cleanup took long enough as it was when you had to run back and forth all the time to answer phones and check people out, and then go back to cleaning up breakfast. So one day there was the very stereotypical 'got pregnant young' couple that came down and they started getting breakfast at like... 10:08 because I was trapped behind the desk with a checkout so unlike my usual demeanor of asking 'are you finished with breakfast' like I'm supposed to do I started cleaning up and taking things back and quite honestly I sent a glare in their direction every time I thought they weren't looking. Luckily for me, even though the couple complained, my coworkers believed me to be such a good person and that was so out of character for me that they told the manager those guests were delusional to say what they were saying. 

There are actually a lot of petty things I've done, now that I think about it. I'm just that kind of person. I must have revenge for any who have wronged me in any way. The revenges are usually small, though; just enough to make me feel better and not seriously burn any bridges. 

What about you, angel? 

@theglassangel

Really? I'm glad she didn't come off as just plain mean :P

I just... can you picture what it would be like to have two best friends that start dating? I'd be afraid of being left out, too. Because, unfortunately people rate romance above friendship and so Dale becomes the 'lesser' best friend when Evey and Glasper are together. 

I wonder how Evey and Dale would have played out without Glasper... I kind of picture Glasper and Dale being friends because Evey always drug him along and her deciding eventually he was cool enough to be someone she cared about. But that's just... how I picture it being. 

Is the random question for the writers or characters? ;D

Because I think the pettiest thing I've ever done was... so when I worked at the hotel, we were to close breakfast at 10 and start cleaning up. I really absolutely hated anyone who came down after 10 because it delayed cleanup and cleanup took long enough as it was when you had to run back and forth all the time to answer phones and check people out, and then go back to cleaning up breakfast. So one day there was the very stereotypical 'got pregnant young' couple that came down and they started getting breakfast at like... 10:08 because I was trapped behind the desk with a checkout so unlike my usual demeanor of asking 'are you finished with breakfast' like I'm supposed to do I started cleaning up and taking things back and quite honestly I sent a glare in their direction every time I thought they weren't looking. Luckily for me, even though the couple complained, my coworkers believed me to be such a good person and that was so out of character for me that they told the manager those guests were delusional to say what they were saying. 

There are actually a lot of petty things I've done, now that I think about it. I'm just that kind of person. I must have revenge for any who have wronged me in any way. The revenges are usually small, though; just enough to make me feel better and not seriously burn any bridges. 

What about you, angel? 

oh yeah, for sure! i think i'm better at balancing out friends and romance. i wasn't before, but i realize how valuable they are. like... romances typically don't last as long as friendships and i understand that. i really care about the friends that bother to put up with me and my own flaws. i think they can put up with me better than any s/o ever can xD friends are awesome, y'all. sometimes, they even help you get that romance because they're just so great.

ahh, originally, writers! but now i want to hear the writers AND the characters >///<

it's good to have a nice image to take advantage of. <3

i'm glad you didn't get in trouble. i would have been so scared, haha.

i would say i'm also that type of person! OKAY. OKAY. onto the pettiness.

this was a few months ago. a clingy ex said a few... cutting remarks about me even though we stopped dating. so i just started taking the long way to my classes where he knew i would be there and just surround myself with as many friends as possible to ensure i was having the most fun when i knew he wasn't. xD on top of that, i would make subtly backhanded comments about him, but they'd be so subtle only me and my friends along with him knew what i really meant. if anyone asked, i was just having fun with friends on the way to class, lmao. i'm not sure if i actually made an impact on him, but it made me feel awesome. 

i kept doing this for a couple of weeks until i eventually had better things to do.

i don't see any of my characters other than may or evey being petty. mayyyyybe allie. xD that would be hilarious to see.

Time to play some catchup with a spare moment to write :P

@Danoram

It was interesting how Audence's interest in Vaugn and Dale made Oliver and Russ presume he was looking for them, instead of that he was just curious to see how they were doing. It seems like Audence is actually concerned about Dale; perhaps not overly so but it's really sweet of him to care if she even survived the night or not. That whole ordeal between them... sorry that Dale was so awful to him >.< Talk about Cobra Loyalty; seems Dale's is very selective. I'm honestly really looking forward to writing Oliver's response to Audence, though I want to wait a little while longer to see if Blue will post for Russ :P  Still, nice post for Audence. There was a lot to learn about him in it and it's always phenomenal getting to know characters better. 

Boltius is a very... how to describe. He's kind of 'tough' for being such a small guy. Also, those little things you point out like the lint in the pocket or that he smeared his spit on the ground... you make your characters so freakin' real. I know I say that a lot for different characters but it's something I can relate to and it makes your posts that much more because you add in every day things. It kind of allows a moment to step into your character's shoes and though we don't get to see everything exactly through their eyes, we get a good idea of how they're feeling and I think it really helps portray your characters. 

'I trust your brains will keep you on your feet'. We've had such a great time seeing the 'softer' side of Chikage with women and with Felecita; I really enjoy seeing this harsher side of him. I'm actually really glad that Aidan ticked him off because it opened up more on Chikage. Although he has his moments of not being the best leader because women, these moments specifically kind of remind why Chikage is leader. Also, destroying that building was genius! I wanted to come up with something for Jaspar to do that was similar but didn't copy Chikage and I couldn't really come up with anything... but destroying that building was genius. Not only does it distract the Spectres, but it also gives them a serious reason to fight and that's going to be fun. ((The little him wondering who would show up actually had me flipping through each character that could have shown up and how that would have gone down; like if Iza were to show up against Chikage one on one. Or Sean. Or Asad. It was fun to picture how each one on one fight would go XD)) 

Xavier is so cool. I'm impressed, again, how much you get across without having Xavier say anything. I don't know how you manage... I'e tried writing those characters before and they end up talking quite a bit in the end. It's hard to pull off amute character successfully but congrats, you've done awesome so far! Thanks for having him point out the destroyed building to Sean; it gave Sean a lot to respond to. 

Archie... just... his accent is so weird but I'm starting to get the hang of it. In fact it's begun to grow on me. He just wouldn't be the same without that odd way of phrasing things. In fact, I find that to be one of Archie's charms. You and Blaze, you guys do a great job of writing accents and different manners of speaking. I really envy that ability :P

Fun post Dan :D  

@theglassangel

Evey was a lot of fun to respond to with Dale; especially since she hasn't caught on quite yet to why Dale is accept. Thanks, by the way. Sometimes it's so easy to just have your characters know something because you, as the writer, know it and I will always appreciate the people who hold off that 'aha' moment for a little while. Or never have their character figure it out; it makes things so much more... real. Evey is a very real character, though I don't think I've met her like in the real world. She's such a sassy little spitfire; it's fun to read her. I also appreciate how she goes to being angry to calming down her words a little. 

Remy is a character I really want to get to know better through my own characters. He's beyond fascinating to read, and he's such a cool guy. I keep thinking back to the firework scene and how he wanted his gang members to see it despite his inability to see it. And I mean.. who invites other leaders over for pasta? Remy. Remy does. He's just cool enough to consider it and possibly make plans for it. That and the dynamic between Iris and Remy is really interesting. It's been great getting to know both characters better. 

Poor Cato, being so constantly followed around by the lost puppy that is Sean. It's awesome that Cato puts up with it, though, without really thinking about it. Also, his can do attitude that comes without asking for permission can be entertaining. I don't know why it stuck with me that Cato was gripping onto the bike without Asad's permission (hopefully he doesn't damage it at all) but it really did. Funny the little things that stick out. 

Great post, angel :)

@SirBlazeALot

Thanks for taking the time to give the heads up about the chi-less members. It almost makes me want to write a character that fits into that category (though Melony thinks she does). Because everyone has a chi ability I never even considered there being che-less members on lower rungs. I just assumed that if they didn't have chi or didn't have a useful chi that most gangs wouldn't accept them in and that was that. Says a lot about the Tigers, at least, though. Especially that they're treated like dirt... kind of puts into perspective how sometimes what you're born with really does affect ranking. And how even people with wealth can be treated badly. 

I still can't get over the adorableness of Jed and Harley and how Harley allows me to write another side of Jed. I'm very greatly appreciative to have that chance, too. And I'm looking orward to emphasizing the difference Jed has around other people, too. And also seeing how Harley is around other people. They're such a cool character and I really want to get to know them better. 

I really wanted to make it so that Iza and Mel could suck face for science... but that building collapsing. Mel wouldn't miss it and after noticing it wouldn't ignore it, either. Still, that was such a fun end to the post and I could easily picture just how Iza would go about though I don't think Mel would need much convincing. I'm actually really interested to see what Iza's decision is going to be when it comes to heading to that building or to guard Leon. The dynamic between Iza, Archie, and Mel has been so much fun to see; and Iza's intelligence guiding them to the assumptions they've reached are going to add good things to later scenes. 

Summer and Asad... I really want to understand how you can make each character so very unique. Like... you'd think there were only so many character types you can write with all the characters you have and yet each character feels distinct and different and I admire your ability to create that difference. Summer and Asad together, just like Shua and Courtney, compliment eachother's differences so that said differences are exceptionally emphasized. I also appreciate how sometimes you use interaction between your own characters to push a scene forward. You do it just enough to keep things rolling without really cutting anyone out of the scene which... is something I'd think would be really hard to do. Still, it's appreciated. 

Del's stunt was ingenius. Despite hating the character when writing for Del, there's a lot going on with that guy. Despite his 'world centered on me' attitude, he can be really smart sometimes. Like how he tends to be a nice guy despite his true feelings. He's definitely not someone I'd want anything to do with because I have a feeling despite knowing what he's done in the past I'd end up convinced that he's actually a nice guy. Anyway, way to draw Spade back into a place where his character can chat. And saving him at the same time from that attack. Also, possibly setting up a confrontation. Congrats on a well thought out post. 

Valentine is precious. Also, the crickets... You did a phenomenal job of introducing her, Blaze. Like... you got the strongest aspect of her character across in that one post yet you made her completely lovable. I'm really psyched to continue getting to know her; she's just such an adorable airhead. Like I can't even... You wrote her really well, and I think she's a fantastic character to have in the rp. 

I'm seriously not sure what to think about Vaugn. I want to dislike him on principle but then I am reminded I'm not that ridiculous straight laced straight a student anymore. Still, even though he's not a bad guy there's still that desire to avoid him for me. It'll be interesting when I have my characters interact with him. And like I said, he's not a bad guy; not at all. He's just the exact oppositve of how I was in high school and it's one of those 'clash' moments. He's well written, though, and I thought it was fantastic how he responded to the handshake that Boltius offered. 

Amazing post, Blaze. ^.^ 

@NyxNightmare

'did I just die' was a very logical and yet a very hilarious thought for Spade to have. Still, it kind of sucked me into how Spade must have felt just having someone pop up behind and teleport him without his awareness. I could almost feel what it was like to have someone just show up behind me, which was a cool mental feeling. I also appreciate how he responded to that with grace, despite the shocking sudden teleportation. He had a serious elegance where a lot of people would have freaked out. Especially if their waist was a 'no touch' zone. And yet he spoke as if Del hadn't just scared him. Says a lot about Spade. 

Nyx, your posts become more and more posts to really look forward to. I mean, I was psyched getting to write Niki but Darin's first post would have been fun to read even without a new character of my own being introduced. I find it interesting how Valentine is seen as a regular and the brief description you put in about how he claimed her as his sister to get people to lay off, though not everyone believed it. Also, the comment about the waitress that wanted to dress Niki up as a girl.... poor Niki. xD  I'm also excited to see just how Darin is going to make it seem like Niki is his little brother. Overall, though, way to set the scene at the cafe and to introduce the arrival of Valentine and crew. It seems well thought out and it was a lot of fun to read. I laughed through a fair portion of it because it was really well written. 

Yesss, Iris. Way to dare Remy; way to set up yet another potentially fun to read scene. Just... Nyx, you make your characters have such interesting responses. They just... are so much fun to read and see what your characters are going to do next. And also, Iris showing her practical side with the planning for more friends which means more pasta. Those little quips you throw in there that show Iris' genius in organization and planning are genius. Just... superb job, Nyx. Great post :D  

Time to play some catchup with a spare moment to write :smile9:

@Danoram

It was interesting how Audence's interest in Vaugn and Dale made Oliver and Russ presume he was looking for them, instead of that he was just curious to see how they were doing. It seems like Audence is actually concerned about Dale; perhaps not overly so but it's really sweet of him to care if she even survived the night or not. That whole ordeal between them... sorry that Dale was so awful to him >.< Talk about Cobra Loyalty; seems Dale's is very selective. I'm honestly really looking forward to writing Oliver's response to Audence, though I want to wait a little while longer to see if Blue will post for Russ :smile9:  Still, nice post for Audence. There was a lot to learn about him in it and it's always phenomenal getting to know characters better. 

Boltius is a very... how to describe. He's kind of 'tough' for being such a small guy. Also, those little things you point out like the lint in the pocket or that he smeared his spit on the ground... you make your characters so freakin' real. I know I say that a lot for different characters but it's something I can relate to and it makes your posts that much more because you add in every day things. It kind of allows a moment to step into your character's shoes and though we don't get to see everything exactly through their eyes, we get a good idea of how they're feeling and I think it really helps portray your characters. 

'I trust your brains will keep you on your feet'. We've had such a great time seeing the 'softer' side of Chikage with women and with Felecita; I really enjoy seeing this harsher side of him. I'm actually really glad that Aidan ticked him off because it opened up more on Chikage. Although he has his moments of not being the best leader because women, these moments specifically kind of remind why Chikage is leader. Also, destroying that building was genius! I wanted to come up with something for Jaspar to do that was similar but didn't copy Chikage and I couldn't really come up with anything... but destroying that building was genius. Not only does it distract the Spectres, but it also gives them a serious reason to fight and that's going to be fun. ((The little him wondering who would show up actually had me flipping through each character that could have shown up and how that would have gone down; like if Iza were to show up against Chikage one on one. Or Sean. Or Asad. It was fun to picture how each one on one fight would go XD)) 

Xavier is so cool. I'm impressed, again, how much you get across without having Xavier say anything. I don't know how you manage... I'e tried writing those characters before and they end up talking quite a bit in the end. It's hard to pull off amute character successfully but congrats, you've done awesome so far! Thanks for having him point out the destroyed building to Sean; it gave Sean a lot to respond to. 

Archie... just... his accent is so weird but I'm starting to get the hang of it. In fact it's begun to grow on me. He just wouldn't be the same without that odd way of phrasing things. In fact, I find that to be one of Archie's charms. You and Blaze, you guys do a great job of writing accents and different manners of speaking. I really envy that ability :smile9:

Fun post Dan :smile2:  

@theglassangel

Evey was a lot of fun to respond to with Dale; especially since she hasn't caught on quite yet to why Dale is accept. Thanks, by the way. Sometimes it's so easy to just have your characters know something because you, as the writer, know it and I will always appreciate the people who hold off that 'aha' moment for a little while. Or never have their character figure it out; it makes things so much more... real. Evey is a very real character, though I don't think I've met her like in the real world. She's such a sassy little spitfire; it's fun to read her. I also appreciate how she goes to being angry to calming down her words a little. 

Remy is a character I really want to get to know better through my own characters. He's beyond fascinating to read, and he's such a cool guy. I keep thinking back to the firework scene and how he wanted his gang members to see it despite his inability to see it. And I mean.. who invites other leaders over for pasta? Remy. Remy does. He's just cool enough to consider it and possibly make plans for it. That and the dynamic between Iris and Remy is really interesting. It's been great getting to know both characters better. 

Poor Cato, being so constantly followed around by the lost puppy that is Sean. It's awesome that Cato puts up with it, though, without really thinking about it. Also, his can do attitude that comes without asking for permission can be entertaining. I don't know why it stuck with me that Cato was gripping onto the bike without Asad's permission (hopefully he doesn't damage it at all) but it really did. Funny the little things that stick out. 

Great post, angel :smile1:

@SirBlazeALot

Thanks for taking the time to give the heads up about the chi-less members. It almost makes me want to write a character that fits into that category (though Melony thinks she does). Because everyone has a chi ability I never even considered there being che-less members on lower rungs. I just assumed that if they didn't have chi or didn't have a useful chi that most gangs wouldn't accept them in and that was that. Says a lot about the Tigers, at least, though. Especially that they're treated like dirt... kind of puts into perspective how sometimes what you're born with really does affect ranking. And how even people with wealth can be treated badly. 

I still can't get over the adorableness of Jed and Harley and how Harley allows me to write another side of Jed. I'm very greatly appreciative to have that chance, too. And I'm looking orward to emphasizing the difference Jed has around other people, too. And also seeing how Harley is around other people. They're such a cool character and I really want to get to know them better. 

I really wanted to make it so that Iza and Mel could suck face for science... but that building collapsing. Mel wouldn't miss it and after noticing it wouldn't ignore it, either. Still, that was such a fun end to the post and I could easily picture just how Iza would go about though I don't think Mel would need much convincing. I'm actually really interested to see what Iza's decision is going to be when it comes to heading to that building or to guard Leon. The dynamic between Iza, Archie, and Mel has been so much fun to see; and Iza's intelligence guiding them to the assumptions they've reached are going to add good things to later scenes. 

Summer and Asad... I really want to understand how you can make each character so very unique. Like... you'd think there were only so many character types you can write with all the characters you have and yet each character feels distinct and different and I admire your ability to create that difference. Summer and Asad together, just like Shua and Courtney, compliment eachother's differences so that said differences are exceptionally emphasized. I also appreciate how sometimes you use interaction between your own characters to push a scene forward. You do it just enough to keep things rolling without really cutting anyone out of the scene which... is something I'd think would be really hard to do. Still, it's appreciated. 

Del's stunt was ingenius. Despite hating the character when writing for Del, there's a lot going on with that guy. Despite his 'world centered on me' attitude, he can be really smart sometimes. Like how he tends to be a nice guy despite his true feelings. He's definitely not someone I'd want anything to do with because I have a feeling despite knowing what he's done in the past I'd end up convinced that he's actually a nice guy. Anyway, way to draw Spade back into a place where his character can chat. And saving him at the same time from that attack. Also, possibly setting up a confrontation. Congrats on a well thought out post. 

Valentine is precious. Also, the crickets... You did a phenomenal job of introducing her, Blaze. Like... you got the strongest aspect of her character across in that one post yet you made her completely lovable. I'm really psyched to continue getting to know her; she's just such an adorable airhead. Like I can't even... You wrote her really well, and I think she's a fantastic character to have in the rp. 

I'm seriously not sure what to think about Vaugn. I want to dislike him on principle but then I am reminded I'm not that ridiculous straight laced straight a student anymore. Still, even though he's not a bad guy there's still that desire to avoid him for me. It'll be interesting when I have my characters interact with him. And like I said, he's not a bad guy; not at all. He's just the exact oppositve of how I was in high school and it's one of those 'clash' moments. He's well written, though, and I thought it was fantastic how he responded to the handshake that Boltius offered. 

Amazing post, Blaze. ^.^ 

@NyxNightmare

'did I just die' was a very logical and yet a very hilarious thought for Spade to have. Still, it kind of sucked me into how Spade must have felt just having someone pop up behind and teleport him without his awareness. I could almost feel what it was like to have someone just show up behind me, which was a cool mental feeling. I also appreciate how he responded to that with grace, despite the shocking sudden teleportation. He had a serious elegance where a lot of people would have freaked out. Especially if their waist was a 'no touch' zone. And yet he spoke as if Del hadn't just scared him. Says a lot about Spade. 

Nyx, your posts become more and more posts to really look forward to. I mean, I was psyched getting to write Niki but Darin's first post would have been fun to read even without a new character of my own being introduced. I find it interesting how Valentine is seen as a regular and the brief description you put in about how he claimed her as his sister to get people to lay off, though not everyone believed it. Also, the comment about the waitress that wanted to dress Niki up as a girl.... poor Niki. :smile5:  I'm also excited to see just how Darin is going to make it seem like Niki is his little brother. Overall, though, way to set the scene at the cafe and to introduce the arrival of Valentine and crew. It seems well thought out and it was a lot of fun to read. I laughed through a fair portion of it because it was really well written. 

Yesss, Iris. Way to dare Remy; way to set up yet another potentially fun to read scene. Just... Nyx, you make your characters have such interesting responses. They just... are so much fun to read and see what your characters are going to do next. And also, Iris showing her practical side with the planning for more friends which means more pasta. Those little quips you throw in there that show Iris' genius in organization and planning are genius. Just... superb job, Nyx. Great post :smile2:  

I love you so much

I've been meaning to post but things have been a little crazy lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get something out there in the main thread as well as the rapid fires~ That aren't so rapid currently lolololz

Ruby I meant to say this earlier, but every time I get a notif that you have commented in this thread I get excited thinking "Omg I wonder if it's another analysis post" XD I just absolutely love hearing people's reactions to scenes and characters. It's so beautiful. I'm really glad I am able to rp with someone as amazing as you! Your posts just...make my heart go doki doki lmao 

I've been meaning to post but things have been a little crazy lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get something out there in the main thread as well as the rapid fires~ That aren't so rapid currently lolololz

Ruby I meant to say this earlier, but every time I get a notif that you have commented in this thread I get excited thinking "Omg I wonder if it's another analysis post" XD I just absolutely love hearing people's reactions to scenes and characters. It's so beautiful. I'm really glad I am able to rp with someone as amazing as you! Your posts just...make my heart go doki doki lmao 

Thanks Nyx, that honestly means a lot. I need to get back on top of my analysis posts but I've actually been working which has cut down on my time XD Still, it means a lot that you enjoy them. Thanks for mentioning it :D  

@RubyRose i really love dale, just everything about her and their friendship… ahhhh! i can definitely see her and glasper forming a one sided love triangle. if glasper wasn't there, i bet evey would start to have feelings for dale and it could be mutual. she's just so… human and relatable. like idk, she doesn't come off as selfish to me, just someone afraid of losing what they care for. though, i can definitely relate to the petty.

random question for everyone: 

what's the pettiest thing you've ever done? 

Pettiest thing I've ever done, lets see. One story in particular comes to mind, but it's kind of long and it's pretty late so I'm gonna condense this as short as I can.

I think you, Ruby, Dan, Leaf, and Corgo know I used to deliver pizzas before I signed up on RPN, right? I'm not sure if I told you guys the story of how I got FUCKIN' FIRED from that job though.

Okay so check it, I used to work at a Round Table guys, delivering pizzas and shit. It was my favorite job ever because your whole job is just dipping and driving all over the city. 

I had to quit because I was moving out of my place to my parents', and they live in a different city right? So on my last night at Round Table, I made myself like... a medium pizza out of the scrap dough. For those of you who don't know, the dough at shitty pizza places like round table is all rolled and cut in advance during the mornings and afternoons.

Not all that dough gets used, it gets put into a scrap tub and gets thrown out at the end of the night.

Now you're not SUPPOSED to use this dough to make food for your lunch break, you're only supposed to make breadsticks unless you have a thirty minute break. And that's fucking stupid and no one ever does that, because what the fuck does a grown ass adult look like eating fucking breaksticks for dinner?

So everyone at the store would just take the breadstick dough and make like...a square shaped shaped pizza out of it whenever the general manager wasn't there. For me, the GM was never there because i only worked nights. But I was like... "Nah fuck it, it's my last night, I'm gonna make myself a pizza out of the scrap dough" which is some shit I had done before, and some shit that my homie had done before too, and he'd been working there for like five years and he literally gave out free pizzas to his buddies. me and my friends pulled up there high as fuck once and he literally gave us eight medium pizzas made out of the scrap dough. That's how much scrap dough gets thrown away at the end of the night.

Okay sorry, as for the actual story. (Context is important, okay?) So I'm making my last pizza here, on my last night of work, and the Person in Charge (AKA a PIC, the equivalent of a manager) suddenly decided to act fucking brand new and was like, "Oh my god, Blaze did you make a pizza out of the scrap dough? You're not allowed to do that!!!!!!!!!! You have to pay for that!!!!!!!"

So I'm like "...Uh...ok."

She's flipping a big ol' bitch about this whole thing and calls the fucking GM to rat me out, and I get dismissed early (two hours left till closing =_=). I still have one more delivery, which happens to be by the local strip club, which is also conveniently close to the bank of the West. So I go to the Bank of the West and I withdraw all the money from my account.

When I get back to the store to pay for my pizza, the PIC is dealing with a customer, so I come out to the front and I have my earphones hanging out, and I'm blasting Eminem LOUD AS FUCK. Just to be obnoxious. She looks over at me and tells me to turn it down, and I pretend like I didn't hear her, like "WOT!?" And I'm clearly just being an ass at this point and she knows it.

So the customer dips and the stupid fucking PIC tells me to pay for the overpriced shitty round table pizza right? I slide my card and that shit gets denied, and she says, "It didn't go through." And I look her dead in the eye and say,

"That's because I'm broke." 

Took my pizza and dipped out that motherfucker. 

Time to play some catchup with a spare moment to write :smile9:

@Danoram

It was interesting how Audence's interest in Vaugn and Dale made Oliver and Russ presume he was looking for them, instead of that he was just curious to see how they were doing. It seems like Audence is actually concerned about Dale; perhaps not overly so but it's really sweet of him to care if she even survived the night or not. That whole ordeal between them... sorry that Dale was so awful to him >.< Talk about Cobra Loyalty; seems Dale's is very selective. I'm honestly really looking forward to writing Oliver's response to Audence, though I want to wait a little while longer to see if Blue will post for Russ :smile9:  Still, nice post for Audence. There was a lot to learn about him in it and it's always phenomenal getting to know characters better. 

Archie... just... his accent is so weird but I'm starting to get the hang of it. In fact it's begun to grow on me. He just wouldn't be the same without that odd way of phrasing things. In fact, I find that to be one of Archie's charms. You and Blaze, you guys do a great job of writing accents and different manners of speaking. I really envy that ability :smile9:

Fun post Dan :smile2:  

@theglassangel

Great post, angel :smile1:

@SirBlazeALot

Amazing post, Blaze. ^.^ 

@NyxNightmare

Nyx, your posts become more and more posts to really look forward to. I mean, I was psyched getting to write Niki but Darin's first post would have been fun to read even without a new character of my own being introduced. I find it interesting how Valentine is seen as a regular and the brief description you put in about how he claimed her as his sister to get people to lay off, though not everyone believed it. Also, the comment about the waitress that wanted to dress Niki up as a girl.... poor Niki. :smile5:  I'm also excited to see just how Darin is going to make it seem like Niki is his little brother. Overall, though, way to set the scene at the cafe and to introduce the arrival of Valentine and crew. It seems well thought out and it was a lot of fun to read. I laughed through a fair portion of it because it was really well written. 

Yesss, Iris. Way to dare Remy; way to set up yet another potentially fun to read scene. Just... Nyx, you make your characters have such interesting responses. They just... are so much fun to read and see what your characters are going to do next. And also, Iris showing her practical side with the planning for more friends which means more pasta. Those little quips you throw in there that show Iris' genius in organization and planning are genius. Just... superb job, Nyx. Great post :smile2:  

I imagine each gang has a different attitude about their chi-less members. It's in the Tigers' nature to be snotty to each other, even to members with chi, so it seems fitting that their chi-less members would be considered the lowest of the low. I imagine the Dragons and the Spectres actively work with their chi-less members to get them to unlock it, but for different reasons. The Dragons are balls deep into Chi to begin with. The Spectres are all about strength to begin with, and obviously having a fucking super power can only make you stronger. I imagine the Cobras are the most chill with their chi-less members as long as they're goons, ya know? Their being kind of chill with it leads me to say they would have the most chi-less members. 

As for Iza and Melony sucking face for science... well... harley's abilities wear off when she loses consciousness SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Male-ony's gonna be Male-ony until Harley goes to sleep or gets knocked the fuck out. But since she and jed made it back home safe I mean *insert inappropro emojis here*

I guess because I make them, I'm pretty hyper aware of the similarities between my characters, but I do make a conscious effort to make them unique across the boards. I still don't feel like it's enough sometimes, but I know that's just because I've made them. I'm glad that looking from the outside in, they all seem to be unique. Mission accomplished XD.

I still get nervous about moving scenes forward because I find myself doing it a fucking bunch, and I don't want to deprive you guys of the chance to move scenes forward. Like, I don't want you guys to fall into a habit of "Blaze pushes the scenes forward" because I think that's something everyone should do collectively. Sometimes I feel like I'm too aggressive with it, and I'm trying to take a more passive stance for stuff like that. But I also tend to keep in mind like... we finish a round once a week, these plotlines do have to move in a timely matter otherwise we'll be stuck in one place forever you know? THE STRUGGLE. 

Thanks for the awesome compliments on Del's posts. Del is one of my favorite characters to play, and I thought it would be a nice opportunity to explore his natural talent for timing and aim, and to show that it extends beyond his shuriken throwing and into his Chi as well. My one gripe with Del is that I think too much of his true colors have been shown, and I really want to hammer home the idea that Del comes off as the nicest guy. He's based off two guys I knew in high school, one who was genuinely nice, and one who I thought was super nice until my senior year when I found out he was talking mad shit about like... everyone that wasn't in his particular clique. So I wanted to meld those two guys (with a little bit of Dandy from American Horror Story and Hawkeye of the Avengers). Funny though that in Nyx's AMA for Dale, she mentioned what she would do if Del apologized to her, and today I was just thinking about how Del will react when he meets Dale again, and how he would spin his actions around to make himself look good. 

VALENTINE!! I'm glad you like her man cause she's like... definitely out of my comfort zone but I just find the entire idea of her character to be absolutely hilarious. I can't wait to write more of her and I'm so glad she has like pre-established relationships to bounce off of. I really like her dynamic with Nikki and also like. Fucking, @NyxNightmare you really hit it out of the park with your Darin post. I love you managed to infuse relationship development with world building in that one post, I was grinning the entire time I read what you wrote for him because it was just... so on point man. Just so much yes it hurts.

Also Nyx, side note, thanks for pulling the trigger on AMAs. I was positive I was gonna have to be the one to do it to make everyone feel comfortable, but I wasn't sure if I should be the first one to ask or the first one to answer. Then my time schedule got all fucky and I was just like, "aw fuck it." But hopefully, now that the trigger has been pulled, more AMAs will start coming in.

Vaughn is one of those characters that has been passed around from many RPs. FUNNY STORY. He's the first character I've made to us on this site, and I secretly started using him to troll high school anime RPs because those RPs and those animes never have stoners in them lmao. Low and behold, that's how I met Dan and Leaf and Corgi and then later on Angel in another RP with him, because he just became a staple of mine. However, Ninjers is where he belongs because that's what he was originally made for. I can't wait to see him mixing around with other characters too. There's one in particular *coughcoughHANAKOcoughcough* that I can't wait to see him "reunited" with, since they were good buds in an "alternate universe" kek kek kek kek kek kek

Pettiest thing I've ever done, lets see. One story in particular comes to mind, but it's kind of long and it's pretty late so I'm gonna condense this as short as I can.

I think you, Ruby, Dan, Leaf, and Corgo know I used to deliver pizzas before I signed up on RPN, right? I'm not sure if I told you guys the story of how I got FUCKIN' FIRED from that job though.

Okay so check it, I used to work at a Round Table guys, delivering pizzas and shit. It was my favorite job ever because your whole job is just dipping and driving all over the city. 

I had to quit because I was moving out of my place to my parents', and they live in a different city right? So on my last night at Round Table, I made myself like... a medium pizza out of the scrap dough. For those of you who don't know, the dough at shitty pizza places like round table is all rolled and cut in advance during the mornings and afternoons.

Not all that dough gets used, it gets put into a scrap tub and gets thrown out at the end of the night.

Now you're not SUPPOSED to use this dough to make food for your lunch break, you're only supposed to make breadsticks unless you have a thirty minute break. And that's fucking stupid and no one ever does that, because what the fuck does a grown ass adult look like eating fucking breaksticks for dinner?

So everyone at the store would just take the breadstick dough and make like...a square shaped shaped pizza out of it whenever the general manager wasn't there. For me, the GM was never there because i only worked nights. But I was like... "Nah fuck it, it's my last night, I'm gonna make myself a pizza out of the scrap dough" which is some shit I had done before, and some shit that my homie had done before too, and he'd been working there for like five years and he literally gave out free pizzas to his buddies. me and my friends pulled up there high as fuck once and he literally gave us eight medium pizzas made out of the scrap dough. That's how much scrap dough gets thrown away at the end of the night.

Okay sorry, as for the actual story. (Context is important, okay?) So I'm making my last pizza here, on my last night of work, and the Person in Charge (AKA a PIC, the equivalent of a manager) suddenly decided to act fucking brand new and was like, "Oh my god, Blaze did you make a pizza out of the scrap dough? You're not allowed to do that!!!!!!!!!! You have to pay for that!!!!!!!"

So I'm like "...Uh...ok."

She's flipping a big ol' bitch about this whole thing and calls the fucking GM to rat me out, and I get dismissed early (two hours left till closing =_=). I still have one more delivery, which happens to be by the local strip club, which is also conveniently close to the bank of the West. So I go to the Bank of the West and I withdraw all the money from my account.

When I get back to the store to pay for my pizza, the PIC is dealing with a customer, so I come out to the front and I have my earphones hanging out, and I'm blasting Eminem LOUD AS FUCK. Just to be obnoxious. She looks over at me and tells me to turn it down, and I pretend like I didn't hear her, like "WOT!?" And I'm clearly just being an ass at this point and she knows it.

So the customer dips and the stupid fucking PIC tells me to pay for the overpriced shitty round table pizza right? I slide my card and that shit gets denied, and she says, "It didn't go through." And I look her dead in the eye and say,

"That's because I'm broke." 

Took my pizza and dipped out that motherfucker. 

I don't know how I miss these posts sometimes... but I only just read this and Blaze, you are amazing. It may have been a petty thing to do but you did it with such style! :D I just figured I should let you know. And that this story made my night that much better XD 

I want to thank Danoram for their post because it's why I was inspired to sit down and write my analysis right now. Not that the rest of everyone's posts wasn't good; most of them were phenomenal. But something in Dan's in this most recent round inspired me and now I'm sitting down and catching up. 

@NyxNightmare

I don't know if I should be sorry or not for finding Spade's response really funny. Like, I suppose I could relate with the whole 'it wasn't comfortable' but I couldn't help but find it amusing that he thought he was being molested at first. The way he played it off, though... like most people would have given Del (or any other potential molester) a piece of their mind and yet Spade just let it go. Got back to work. Its amazing how your characters never really have a predictable reaction (probably because you have such unique characters... everyone has strong and special characters, and every character has it's own form of uniqueness, but your characters are unpredictable in a good way. Like Chaotic Good...). I just think that Spade actually complimented Del, and had pleasant things to say and then inquired what the plan was... it made me love Spade as a character. 

And it took me this long that I actually already wrote an analysis on this post of yours. Still, I can't get over how awesome it was apparently. So there you go XD Every time I read it I catch something I missed before. I kind of jsut want to read this rp from the beginning at this point just to see how characters have changed and grown already. At any rate, you're great Nyx :D Glad you are in this rp. 

And while I was working on this you finished a post. XD I shall comment on it. And then I shall go to bed :D  

I've always had a thing for old english speak though I know so little about it. I used to like reading the bible when I was little just because of the way things were phrased.. I thought it was really funny, but also like really classy and smart. And that classy and smart thing transfers to Spade in this instance, though its still amusing to read. Do you ever sit and imagine what it must have been like in other times... the way people spoke. Less words to express what you meant... and people never being honest anyway. Not that people are much more honest now but... it's almost like people lived on a different planet in the distant past for all the differences there were. Also, I think it's great that Spade and I were thinking along the same lines on Del's response... and I think it's great that Spade thought about it. How most people act, and then there's Del who's a more or less nice guy XD 

Vixa. She really makes me think of a hummingbird; beautiful and wonderful to watch, but also fragile and skittish. With a tiny heart that cares a huge burden, it's like a hummingbird is her spirit animal. I'm glad that she responded well to the hug, and that it actually helped. It was really sweet and it made smile. I also giggled (didn't know that sound really existed; it seems like a myth until you hear the sound and then you're like 'no, giggles are a thing') when she flipped back to being happy. And also that little bit about her getting lost.. still, I couldn't help but picture a child swinging between the arms of their parents at first... its really cute. And cute seems to personify Vixa so, awesome! Great post, Nyx. That's certainly an awesome way to end a night. :D  

@theglassangel

They're actually seriously going through with it. After like... a whim of thought. I just... Remy. It's such a sweet idea and yet I'm questioning how smart it is. Still, I hope that it goes well. Remy is such a nice guy, and Iris is so cool, that they deserve a nice get together with whomever they choose to invite. Also, Remy has such an eloquent way of speaking. Like his speech is so smooth and refined, and I can almost hear what it would be like to hear him speak. Like not entirely mesmerizing but a seriously refreshing change from the way a lot of people around me speak. It's nice to read :)

I kind of want Cato to run into Mel so that they can share a 'we're both shirtless!' moment becuase heaven knows if Mel was a dude she probably would run around shirtless a lot of the time. Perhaps not for the same reasons as Cato, but still for reasons. Anyway, I couldn't help but think of that. It shows that Cato's a forward thinking when you brought up how he saved his chi... man I think I would suck if I had metal chi. I'd just want to be metal all the time because I'd look so cool! XD Also, way to push the scene a bit with Cato's approach towards Chikage. It gave Chikage something to focus on, on top of the arrival of 2 other opponents. 

Can multiple people really fit on the bicycle? -attempts to picture a stack of people on a bike like on the little moped thing in Hotel Transylvania 2'. I wouldn't put it past Allie to figure out a way to make that work. Also, I think I found her brother or some other relative.

opm_license_less_rider.png

Joking, of course, but he actually is a Bicycle Hero in some anime and I found it really amusing. Allie's way cooler, though. She can actually use her bike for things... Anyway, way to get that scene moving along. How long have Allie and them been in that alley? But at least they're off now! 

@Danoram

I could probably gush about Nixon for hours. But I shouldn't... I'm undertaking feeding the cows tomorrow which means driving a tractor around a barn without accidentally tearing any walls off with the tractor's bucket, and also not causing a giant marshmallow avalanche in the barn and... anyway, I'm going to need sleep tonight. Nixon is a great character, though. He's very... real... I realize I use the same words a lot. I need to expand my vocabulary... but Nixon, though unlike anyone I ever met, is someone I think would be great to know and have as a friend. It's great that he doesn't cower to societies expectations and that he's easy going and fun loving and often phrases things in questionale but funny ways. He's definitely one of the characters that makes a real bright spot in the character list. Reading Nixon's post, even when he's kind of sad, gets me to smile thanks to his upbeat and infectious attitude. I'm really super glad Nixon joined in on the hug... it made it even more adorable :D

Holly is... still a great character to read. It's kind of funny that people you'd enjoy being around in real life aren't always the most interesting characters to read.. because if everyone was nice, there would be no sources of conflict... but Holly brings the drama and makes things that much more high energied. She adds a lot to scenes and I'm grateful once against that you took the time to write her. I also think it's fantastic that besides your stellar coding, you also take the time to look up outfits for the characters. I'm often content to just let them wear as they usually wear in the image, but it adds something to your characters for you to have actual outfits for them. Kind of forces the mind to picture them outside of their face claim image which is something I can appreciate. Thanks for taking the time to look those iamges up so we can get a good visual picture of your characters. 

Poor Brax... quick apology if I had Sean jump to the way wrong conclusion that Brax most often doesn't speak, but where as I wasn't entirely sure I don't think it'd be a stretch to write it off that Sean has either never or very very rarely ever heard Brax speak. Which would explain his response. Also, Brax i precious... he would have sort of returned the hug if Sean hadn't zipped away like he had. Thanks for that, I'm sure Sean would appreciate the sentiment. 

There and then off again, go Boltius go. Unfortunatley I don't have too much to say on this post... not that it was a bad post, it was quite good... but I don't want to just keep repeating 'it was awesome and your character is fascinating' and at the moment it was a fun post to read but... well, that he ducked out of Vaugn's touch says a bit about his preference for personal space. I'm really waiting to get to know Bolt better, and I'm excited to. 

Just a hostage is all, no need to worry XD I think it's smart of you to point out how Chikage is both confident in his abilities, but also smart. It's moments like these that show why Chikage makes such a great leader. If nothing else, he knows how to lead a smart fight. And sometimes, it's not even fighting at all that allows you the win. I'm curious to see how he tries to keep everyone talking, though. Surely he must have realized destroying a building would anger spectres and not just call them over. So it'll be harder to make them stall... I look forward to seeing what he comes up with, though. 

EMELIA!! *squeals* I missed her! I've been biding my time, finding things to keep my mind patient about your next post with her but I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW HER PICTURE! Just... yay! :D Also, Robert Frost is one of my favorite poets. I mean, I don't have many... his name is like the only one I actively remember. But I love that Emelia had a Robert Frost quote in there :D It inspired me to go grab a quote and post it as my status! Granted, it was Harry Potter for this site but it was Robert Frost on another site. Anyway, that outfit is very Cobra and very cute (although, are all Cobras more on the gothic side?). Did you actually look up the quotes, by the way? Because I think it's super fitting for Emelia to have that on her phone and I commend you for adding in because.... well it's those kind of details that make a character so much more. I like the quotes you chose, though; I will see if I can do something to keep Eliza at least partially thinking about them... I think she could at least make a stab at understanding them. 

Archie... his first post where he waited for Iza's order to split up, and how he ends up far behind Mel because of that... at first I was like 'dang it Archie, where are you going now' until I recognized where you had lead him and then I was just like 'You've given Jaspar a possible interaction post you beautiful human being' so... thanks for that. I notice you keep changing pictures on some of your characters... may I ask.. is this one you have for Archie just one you find more fitting for now? Not that I have an issue with it; I switch photos up a little on some of my characters as well. Like when Lyre is in her genie form and when she's not. Anyway, fantastic set of posts Dan :D  

@SirBlazeALot

Once again Harley does a wonderful job of reading Jed's cues and respond accordingly. And it really would take a bit of a warm buzz from alcohol to get him to be a bit more agreeable about a lot of things. Like getting his arm looked at. She takes really good care of him, man, and it's good to know Jed has someone like that. Friends are great things to have. Also, nice point on the security. Another thing I had never really thought about. Just another point to how the Tigers are really the wealthy elite; like I could imagine the Cobra's having a password just for the hell of it but Tigers because their base actually should be protected by security thanks to the things like diamond shurikens stored there. Thanks for using the chance of Jed and Harley heading to The Den to give a few more details on the place. It's really quite impressive how you slip those tidbits in so that we know more about the Tiger base. And as always, I super adored Harley and Jed's reactions... Harley's fun to respond to, and I like the chemistry their relationship has. It's been nice writing Jed as a nice guy for a little while. It'll be such a flip back when he's not around Harley once more. Because even though he tries, I don't see Jed as being a successful nice guy like Del is. I see him more like... Gar except without trying to purposely tick people off. 

It made me sad Iza couldn't follow but the logic is beyond sound and I'm also glad you didn't have her follow. Also, way to use italics in Iza's speech... I always love it when those are used right and you can hear the way the world is accentuated. I know I go on and on about how real characters are and how great it is to be able to hear them but this is from someone who, when reading a book, often doesn't have images conjure even in something well written. I have to actually stop and focus... but Iza, among other characters, will actually flicker into being behind my eyes and it's amazing to actually have a picture of what the scene is like play across my eyes briefly. And her voice... and the way she said that line: 'I was… you know… fighting. Instead of watching. Like some people…”

Asad thought of Jurrian! Again! Aw, he actually cares! Once again, Summer and Asad illustrate each other's differences... and yet show their similarities as well. They both note the problem that there is less people then Summer first mentioned/ran into, but Asad still takes a moment to ask about his comrade which is fantastic. It's always so great when the cool guys have at least a little bit of a heart! 

I was really surprised when Del flirted about the whole 'molestation' thing. Like... I don't really know how I thought he would react, but that he flirted was like... 'that is so Del.' Sorry if some of my characters ended up getting a little carried away in figuring Del out. I'm going to try and rein them back in because I'd rather there be more of an aha moment. Just like the many Aha moments Mikey tricks people into having... one minute, super nice guy; next not so nice and very dangerous guy. Granted I don't think Del will flip back and forth quite as much, but that if his mask ever did crack that it would be a shock instead of a 'saw that one coming.' I also think it's cute how he plays along to the way the people he's around speaks. I don't know if you keep doing that intentionally but I feel like Del kind of picks up on different ways of talking and kind of mimics it in a way that would make the other person either smile, or feel more comfortable. Still, Del kinda became cooler to me after that save of Spade so I saw him in a new light in that last post. 

Haha, Vaughn... I may not have actually laughed at that post but that's more then likely because my entire family is asleep right now and I'd rather not wake them. Still, I know he was joking but just... that he would say that when he's totally bordering on being a bad influence. On one side it probably is safer working for Vaughn but at the same time, I just... he's a character that is so out of my comfort zone in reading but he's still awesome. I wish I could find a little more to say about him, but I'm kind of hitting blank. It was fun to read, though, and I startled my dog when I snorted to try and hide my laughter... 

Lizzy is back! Thanks for holding off for a little bit so Dale and Evey could have their moment. I hope you don't mind that I held off having Dale respond so that Evey would have a chance to reply. Also, you have seriously shown your own writing talent with Lizzy's switch. She's a new persona and yet she's still very much herself. It's like she's the shade purple and everything she does is in a shade of purple, though she can range from fuchsia to lavender to blue-violet etc... it's all tinted with just enough so that it's undeniably her and yet she's a completely new characters. The post was awesome, and I think you did a great job incorporating everything in... the clothes change, the reappearance, the not so subtle hinting about her ship XD I think Lizzy is a very complex character with many facets and yet so far you've written every facet well. 

And of course, Memphis. Your adorable character. I knew you'd have one eventually... but I did not realize it was Memphis until he got to go on the quest. Like... he's so fun loving and full of energy and he actually seems to care and I think it's a great character to see you write. Like when you write Lilly, it makes me wonder if there's anything you can't write. You go all over the character spectrum and yet I haven't run across anything you haven't pulled off convincingly. I mean, they all feel real instead of a flat or static character. It's one of the great things about your rps, you know; 90% of the people in them know how to write a good character and it's... phenomenal. Characters are what mean most to me so well written characters are like my greatest joy and getting to read so many phenomenal characters makes my life all that much brighter ^.^

Man... @RubyRose I absolutely adore you as a human being, alright?

These enormous descriptions about how much you appreciate and enjoy reading our posts really inspires me to write again! You make me love my own characters even more than I thought I already did with each one xD lolol

Nixon is honestly one of my favorite characters (out of my own, anyway). I really enjoy writing for him, but am hoping to get him in on some action so that I can better understand his personality in serious situations, you know? Same for all of my characters, actually...! I love the relationship we've established between Nixon and Lyre as two friends with no romantic affections between them--it's different in a way, but I could honestly see Nixon falling for Lyre xD not even gonna lie. He already has this weird attachment to her because of her chi ability, liking how unique it is. She reminds him of the kind of character you'd read about in a novel. 

I also really appreciate that you've focused so strongly on Nixon's heart xD he's a big momma's boy. I'm looking forward to all of us getting to write for our characters in all types of scenes and different circumstances, because you never know how someone's character will react to different things. We might expect one thing from that given character, then get an entirely different reaction out of them, which allows us to learn more about them. I love it so much. And back to Lyre! I've got the idea in my head that she's a very calm and laid-back person from the way she so easily handled her and Nixon running into each other at school. They were mere centimeters from each other's faces, and she took it like a champ. I enjoy how you write her emotions so well. We know that she's self-conscious about her appearance when her chi is activated, so seeing her brush comments about it off her shoulder on the outside really shows two sides of her character. Lyre is really great! 

@NyxNightmare I'm with @RubyRose here, too! Vixa reminds me so much of a Hummingbird, and even the nickname Nixon has given her fits so well. I feel like she's got such a soft spirit. Her reaction to finding the deceased Dragons made me feel so bad for her. Poor child... Her healing ability is perfect for someone like her. The way you write her to be slightly negative towards herself, while in the end she's probably most relied on by the members of the gang is really cute ^.^ She reminds me of my little sister, in a way, but... I like VIxa more (just kidding... kind of) xD I'm really eager to see how she handles serious matters. I want to see her grow!!! 

I could see Nixon being very protective over her.

@RubyRose Thanks for liking Holly as much as you do xD she's one of the characters I slightly struggle to keep in character, and I often lose motivation when things get tricky. I'm starting to get the hang of her, though! The more I write for each of my characters, the better! I'm absolutely excited to see what kind of action our group of Dragons will involve themselves in come soon. @SirBlazeALot Memphis really is the most adorable thing in the world, and @theglassangel Zhi needs to not- Lmfao, jk, I love him so much xD He and Holly are so much alike, and hate each other so much but I totally ship it. I'd say he's much more mature than Holly, though, considering he's managed to better set aside their differences (maybe not entirely xD). As for the looking up outfits, I only started doing it in this RP after someone else doing it reminded me. Don't give me too much credit, lol! 

I find it really precious how serious Memphis is about self-improvement. He's so cute. So adorable and kind. Not even Holly could be 100% bitch to him. I picture his voice to be a slightly deeper version of Huey's voice from The Boondocks, so please correct me soon if that's way off. I feel like Suzumaki and Memphis would've been good friends had they both been born Cobras. *shakes head* 

And @RubyRose don't apologize! You didn't jump to any conclusions at all. Brax really doesn't talk. He's never once spoken an entire sentence, only ever yelled one - two syllable words really loudly when called for. The thing is, though, that he doesn't think that others really find his lack of communication strange, so Sean bringing it up confused him a little. He feels like he's on the same level as people who just don't talk often, when really he's much more intense xD Actually, Sean asking that kind of question probably triggered something in him, so now he's going to start noticing every little comment someone mentions about him being quiet lmao as though they don't already. It's one of those things where he's experienced people coming into a store to buy something and never once opening their mouth, so he feels it's normal xD Brax is a little weird, honestly. I just love that he looks so mean, but is actually such a nice guy. Sean's hug had me fangirling xD he's such an awesome character--very innocent, I must say. 

I'm also really wanting to get to know Boltius better. I want so bad to write each of my characters down to the bone as soon as possible. Boltius is a very tough guy for how small he is xD I agree. I sometimes get confused when I'm writing him because of how random and wild he is. I just think to myself "am I overdoing it" but then I'm just like... you can never overdo it. Not everyone is quite as sane as each other. I want to say Boltius is one of my favorite characters, too, but that would be unfair to my other characters because I've written for him less. Of @SirBlazeALot's characters, Vaughn is one of my favorites. He's a really wise kind of guy. I'm excited to see how he interacts with a Dragon. 

NOW SINCE I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO FINISH THIS, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! I TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY ADORE THAT YOU PUT SO MUCH TIME INTO WRITING THESE! Chikage is my all time favorite character, and Archie... I love him so much, too. I wish I could write more on them and your characters! EVERYONE'S! I'm gonna take more time out under your example to explain my reactions to posts!

So, I'm thinking of adding pictures in my posts from now, but I don't know how to float the images. Does it require html?

Idk why those fucking ancient gifs of me and ruby using david tennant hug gifs popped here on my phone and I can't delete it. ANYWAY

So, I'm thinking of adding pictures in my posts from now, but I don't know how to float the images. Does it require html?

Nah, you don't need html. Just double click the image and select right or left, then you can drag it wherever :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back