• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

XD nope, just 2/3. One of ems going for alliance, idk where he's at though.

Orikanyo Orikanyo yo come represent for the alliance!
Love to, but I've become a tad hesitant... I have a few rps goin at the moment, got a feeling doing divide might just add to an already stuffed pile...

Awwwww but who'll make the epic speeches?!
Just don't think i got room for a new big project man.

I got will but no drive, largely because I'm gonna have to do alot of leg work just to even start and do shit. Already behind as fuck with new world, hell I thought that was dead for a long time so I just shelved my hype like it was a trophy of a time long past. I can take it down, but I can't pick up somethin along with it.

Why do I get the feeling that the vets from New World are all going for Legion if only to whoop on noobs on the other team?

Only the cool ones -hair flip intensifies-

I got will but no drive, largely because I'm gonna have to do alot of leg work just to even start and do shit. Already behind as fuck with new world, hell I thought that was dead for a long time so I just shelved my hype like it was a trophy of a time long past. I can take it down, but I can't pick up somethin along with it.

Nooooooo Ori-- we have to be in every single RP together!
But man I feel you. Luckily some of my other Group RPs died (!? maybe not so luckily--) so I had room to further slut myself on my FE obsession lmao
As I understand this RP will always be open, so if not now, please join us at a later date? :0 And damn straight take that trophy down!! Shine er up!

I feel it man, never bite off more than you can chew. But yep, Pretz is right :D It's always open so join us whenever :3

Alright, but I'm keeping an eye on shit regardless, if you need a voice to do shit I'm game, but I'm kinda not gonna be able to do that fightin' thang.

It's not even the permadeath that scares me. It's playing a master archer and somehow missing every bloody shot! xD
SFd8WfL_d.jpg

Maybe he's going to duck? xD
Why do I get the feeling that the vets from New World are all going for Legion if only to whoop on noobs on the other team?

I'm considered a new world vet but the blazed can vouch for me that the dice life is rough ;-;

I almost had one primary character (which is a divide equivalent of a permanent commanding unit i guess?) killed and another vital npc die in the first chapter... At least i try my best???

But I'm sure the rest of the stoner league can cover for me bc I'm sure you guys are fabulous <3

It's not even the permadeath that scares me. It's playing a master archer and somehow missing every bloody shot! xD
Wait, you're joining this?

You followin me or somethin?

*hides stolen internet history*
Nnnoooo?
Well, you are in good hands here, been around blaze for... uhh...

uhhh.....

years?

little longer than i've known yea, so a long time.

that said... Not sure if I'll be staying or going now, still the problem of how big this sucker is..

Well, you are in good hands here, been around blaze for... uhh...

uhhh.....

years?

little longer than i've known yea, so a long time.

that said... Not sure if I'll be staying or going now, still the problem of how big this sucker is..
It's... About a metric fuckton of reading XD but if I can get through it while sick and make sense of... Most of it >> You shouldn't have any problems.

It's... About a metric fuckton of reading XD but if I can get through it while sick and make sense of... Most of it >> You shouldn't have any problems.
I've used the beastie for awhile now, simple, and complex.

Yeah it seems pretty simple once you set everything up at least.
thats a tough part.

keeping a section for any on the run bonuses you get is also helpful, temp buffs/debuffs and such.

Bahaha. Honestly I only picked it because it was lore friendly with the characters. *shrugs*

Uhm, I think you misspelled "I wanted to RP with the great and mighty Pretz" lol jkjk
Can't wait to see your character(s)
I'm hoping to get least one of mine up tonight if I can breath after work xD

I chose the Alliance of Blazers, cause it seemed like the legion of stoners had more members. I just wanted to even it out.

I was definitely going to join AoF, and now the huge gap between sides has me more committed to that. I've played FE before, so I'm familiar with most of the mechanics already, probably like a lot of people here.

I don't think it's a huge gap
Right now stoners are only ahead by 1 character xD
Not to mention I think each side has to employ an even number for each chapter
But the mechanics aren't so hard once you get used to them
Especially now we have Blazes amazing app and RPNs dice are back, it should be pretty smoothe :3

Isn't having to have a noob class survive for three battles a little too much just to reach 1st class? That's just kind of how I'm seeing it. It seems a little too hard to make it through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back