• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

S SirBlazeALot Need some time to process everything. I was like dice log this and ooc battle that. @.@ 3 much 5 me bruh. Do you want me to read the advanced stuff first or move onto the history and lore thread next?

S SirBlazeALot Need some time to process everything. I was like dice log this and ooc battle that. @.@ 3 much 5 me bruh. Do you want me to read the advanced stuff first or move onto the history and lore thread next?
Take your time XD I feel you man.

I wrote a little guide for how you should progress through the thread at the top of each thread. So if you started with History keep going until you finish Lore. And if you started with Basic Mechanics, keep going until you finish Gameplay Mechanics. The directions will tell you when you're done with each section XD

Yeeeeep it's as Pretz says. I've provided provisions so that death won't happen easily, you guys will have more incentive to capture your enemies than kill them :3 I hope you decide to join and get well soon dude :D Lemme know if you have any questions and stuff.

Believe me, I know something out shittier luck. Idk if anyone in TNW remembers but one of my characters had a 90% chance of hitting a dude, the ability to hit him twice, and missed both times lmfao. I cri evrytim. But, strategy won't be all about dice. If anything you can always play a healer and keep the homies alive.
It's not even the permadeath that scares me. It's playing a master archer and somehow missing every bloody shot! xD

True, true!

Augh so many classes I'd like to make *flails*

I am struggling hard trying to choose a character class—nay, a consistent character idea. I guess that's what inevitably happens when there's so much freedom!

I am struggling hard trying to choose a character class—nay, a consistent character idea. I guess that's what inevitably happens when there's so much freedom!
Well, I have a sheet I put a ton of work in for another Fire Emblem thread that fell apart, may just reuse her.

Well, I have a sheet I put a ton of work in for another Fire Emblem thread that fell apart, may just reuse her.

Is your pfp the logo of a Final Fantasy game, by any chance? It looks like XV's.

Why do I get the feeling that the vets from New World are all going for Legion if only to whoop on noobs on the other team?

Last edited:
MRW I see setting
source.gif

MRW when I think I'm almost done (Character classes)
R4K0d.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back